Share Your Cup Thursday #35

Hello, hello and welcome to Share Your Cup.  It is such a busy time and excitement is in the air.  I am thrilled that you take time out of your day to come party with me! 

This past week I have been busily decking the halls.  Can’t wait to see what Christmas décor you will share with our “Creating Christmas” blog hop.

Santa button 2

Remember the party kicks off on Mon. Dec. 3rd. at Cindy’s  Old Time Farmhouse. Get those farm style Christmas posts ready and come have some down home fun!  When you link up please add our party button somewhere on your blog.  It would be greatly appreciated! Also, if you have put our button on your blog for advertisement please mention it in a comment.

I am chomping at the bits to share mine.  No, it’s not that fab!  Just love the farm style!

Now for some fab features from last week:

Dru’s keeping room has been featured all over blog land.  Is it any wonder?  It is fabulous!  Her and hubby did the floor themselves.  Not sure what a keeping room is but one things for sure.  Sure wish it was mine to keep! Visit her at The Country Farm Home to see more.

BeFunky_DSC08474

Jean from Ruby and Arthur shared a cute post about things she used on just “Ordinary Days”.

000_0008

This sweet banner was shared by Lorena from Shabby Chic Home.

PB022510

And Maureen from It's All Connected showed us how to change ordinary cupboards into cute cottage open shelving.

cabinet close final

And look at these yummy peanut butter cups whipped up by Winnie from Winnish

____-_~1

Last of all, to get you in the mood for Christmas I wanted to show you Susan’s from Must Love Junk open house for her shop.   I couldn’t decide which I loved more. . .

The vintage. . .

SAM_4293 

or the rustic.  So you get both.

SAM_4315

Thanks so much for sharing what it is in life that makes you happy.  Please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.  Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with links back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

After linking up I would love for you to leave a comment.  They help to ‘Fill My Cup”!

27 comments

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! All the features are so awesome! I hope what I shared is okay.
Hugs,
Patti

Ruby and Arthur said...

Thanks so much for featuring my post on your party! Thanks for hosting, Jean

The Farmers Daughter said...

That's it! It's a keeping room because I'm keeping it! lol Thanks so much for featuring it! And for hosting another wonderful party!
Blessings from the Farmhouse,
Dru

Barbara F. said...

Hi Jann, happy to join the party this week. Thanks for hosting. Great features as always. xo

Kathe said...

Wonderful features! Thanks for hosting Jann!

Old Time Cindy said...

Wonderful features...won't be able to join this time...finishing up with the Christmas decor. Have fun everyone!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

must love junk said...

Jann, thank you so much for hosting this fun party, and for the wonderful 'shout-out'! You're the BEST! :)
Susan

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks bunches for hosting again this week! You are appreciated.
Enjoy your evening.
Glenda

The French Hutch said...

Great inspiration from last week. Thanks for hosting Jann.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting and letting me join in on the fun!

~Trisha

Maureen Wyatt said...

Thanks for featuring my cupboard, Jann! It's especially thrilling to be included in such great group of features!

Gina said...

Fantastic features this week. Thanks for hosting!

Susan Freeman said...

I sure do love those old sleds! Thanks for hosting Jann.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I like those old sleds, Jann! Wonderful features, and thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Wednesday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

NanaDiana said...

Wonderful features, Jann- I am off to visit a few- xo Diana

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks Jann for hosting! Some really great features, especially like the sleds on the wall, what a great shop!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Dear Jann,

I ♥ all your features but I cannot seem to take my eyes off those chocolate peanut butter cups OMG yummmm - I gotta try that recipe!

Thank you so much for hosting.

Hugs.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Such lovely features. Thanks for hosting. Loving those peanut butter cups.

Winnie said...

Good morning Jann
Thanks soooooo much for featuring my Homemade Peanut Butter Cup. I'm honored!
I wish you a great day and thanks for another party!

Adorned From Above said...

Thanks so much for hosting.
Debi

bj said...

Such great features.
I love all those sleds.:)

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Great party! Happy to share my Moytt Staffordshire Post! Amazing featured guests. Off to mingle now!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Thanks for hostessing. You have some nice features this week. Seeing all the sleds on the wall made me smile.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Cottage and Broome said...

I love those sleds hanging on the wall, cute idea! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week. Looking forward to the Christmas hop. Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Burlap Luxe said...

Love all that you have inspired here, I am going to so enjoy getting to know you and all you create much better.

See you soon.
Xx
Dore

SewSweetVIntage said...

Thanks for inviting me to party Jann!!!!!!
Michele

Instagram