Share Your Cup Thursday #33

Hi and welcome to Share Your Cup.  I am starting the party early today because I will be busy at 4.   With all of the upcoming holiday's this is such a happy time for me.

You know us decorating addicts can’t find anything better than another reason to decorate.

Also, it’s a wonderful time to spend with family and to pause and thank the Lord!

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that is suffering from the after mass of Sandy.

I want to thank all of you for taking the time to come share what it is in life that makes you happy.

Also I am so excited to tell you That a fun holiday blog hop will be happening the week of December 10-14th.  Some wonderful blogs will be joining me for ‘Creating Christmas’ blog hop.  It will be a hop where you hi’lite your Christmas styles.  If you’re like me you have more than one. lol! Here are a couple of blogs that are on board.

Tracie from Fishtail Cottage has a wonderful blog.  Her topic will be a ‘Natural Christmas’.  You will link up anything having to do with nature.  Your porches, trees, etc.  Even faux greenery is fine.

Cindy from Old Time Farmhouse  and Old Time Pickers has started a new blog hop.  You will be linking up your ‘Farmstyle Christmas’ décor with her.

Mine will be ‘Vintage Christmas’.

More details and a button that you can put on your sidebar to come later.

Get those posts ready and let’s party, party, party!

Here are some of what caught my eye from last weeks party.

With Thanksgiving a week away what could be on my mind other than eating?  I love these jute letters created by Shannon from A Southern Belle with Northern Roots

DSCN7618

What do we need for all that food?  Of course, a beautiful table. Nobody sets a more fabulous one than Fabby's Living

Tksgiving table at Night 004

No Thanksgiving table would be complete without a pretty centerpiece.  I love this acorn tree made by Helen and Her DaughtersIt’s hard to tell, but the acorns are glitzy.

083

Then after we’ve done all that eating  how about a spot of tea to settle our full bellies? Babs from Upstairs Downstairs shared her gorgeous red transferware and leaf plate.

DSC08976

And look at these beautiful dishes called the Friendly Village from Johnson Brothers.  Doesn’t Sandy from Rose Chintz Cottage set a lovely table?  I just found my first piece of Friendly Village.  Love it!

003-001

I had to show this picture also.  For me, as soon as Thanksgiving is over it’s on to decorating for Christmas.  Plus it gives a better view of the sweet scene.

IMG_7865

Not a tea drinker?  How about this warm caramel crème apple punch shared by Nann's Table?

DSC00330

There were a lot of fabulous food entries last week.  I had a difficult time choosing one.  I LOVE bread pudding so Rhonda's Saucy Adventures won out.

DSC06699

After we’ve eaten all that food and that bread pudding and drank that tea. lol! What could look better than a gorgeous chair to relax in?  Isn’t this fabulous?  Evelyn’s Mil saved old quilts and had this chair reupholstered in them.  Hop over and see more at My Turn (for us)

Chair 1

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

Wishing all of my American Friends a very Happy Thanksgiving!

30 comments

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Jann! Hope you'll have a great Thanksgiving and a great time preparing for the holidays :) ~Pernilla

Winnie said...

Thank you for another party Jann
The features are super!!

Trisha said...

Can't wait to see all the fun Christmas things you have in store. Thanks for letting me join in on the fun this week!

~Trisha

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Jann!
Just look at all the beautiful features you have given us to enjoy! This is such a wonderful time of year!
Thank you, sweetie, for hosting!
Big hugs and blessings, too.
Carolynn xo

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

WONDERFUL features this week, Jann!

I host Thanksgiving so don't dress the house for Christmas until after - wish I could sometimes, but then I really love fall, so no sense fretting over it, huh?

Thank you for hosting!

Hugs and smiles,

Michele

Little Susie Home Maker said...

What great features, and Christmas parties to look forward to, too!
Thank you so much for this weeks party!
Blessings,
susie

poppilinnstudios said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! And, thanks for sharing the upcoming Christmas Party info-sounds like fun. Hope I have some decorating done to share. Whew-these holidays are coming quickly!
-Lynn

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! Looking forward to your Christmas party too!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jan!!!
Big hugs,
Suzan

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. Love the features, very inviting, love that quilt recovered chair!
Joy

Unknown said...

I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Thursday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jann and thank you so very much for featuring my Friendly Village china. It was a nice surprise to link up and see my post here. Your other features are fab too; love that Bread Pudding and the red transferware. Thank you for hosting, my friend, and have a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Connie Nelson said...

thanks for hosting! Goin to check out the features :)

Susie said...

Love those red dishes. :)smiles, Susie

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Wishing all of you turkeys a Happy T day too :)

Oh BOY there's so much to do yet....! :)

Helen and her Daughters said...

Jan - Thanks so much for featuring my Thanksgiving table. Can't wait until the Christmas parties begin. Thank you for hosting each week, I always look forward to your party!

Nann said...

THANKYOU JANN for the wonderful feature on my Warm Caramel Creme Apple punch. That was SO nice of you!!! Also I LOVED all the other features too. That bread pudding looks to die for and I can hardly wait to try it. But each andeveryone is outstanding and I'm gonna mozy on over and see all ther logs. Thanks again.

Nann

Old Time Cindy said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Looking forward to the Creating Christmas blog hop!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, Thanks so much for hosting again this week. I love the chair featured this week. Looking for warm to your holiday hop! Laura

Cottage and Broome said...

That was looking forward to your holiday hop! That auto correct can be crazy, Laura

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my mommie-in-laws chair. You really made my day again when I saw this. I can't wait to tell her. I am honored to be in such a line up:) Thank you for hosting another super great party.

Hope your week is filled with Blessings!

NanaDiana said...

What great features here and I can't wait to see all the links to the Christmas party. xo Diana

Rhonda's Favorites and Flops said...

Thank you so much Jann! I am so proud of my bread pudding because it really does taste amazing!! It made my whole week being featured on your blog. Thanks again!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Thanks for hostessing. These are some lovely features. I just love the quilted chair.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Great features!!
Hugs.
Debbie

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Oh great party, Christmas is almost here.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

The Charm of Home said...

What nice features! Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann! Looking forward to your Christmas party and thanks for hosting this lovely party!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh wow, here I am!! Thank you for having me featured, it's such an honor sweet lady! I can't believe I'm next to all the terrific features too! I will post late, as I am visiting daughter Sofia for the grand's b'day party and I've been so busy..sorry for been so late and such an ingrate..don't mean to!! I'm leaving her for a 3 hour drive tomorrow Sunday. Thank you always for hosting such fun and great party. Have a terrific weekend.
Love,
FABBY

Instagram