Share Your Cup Thursday #153

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.  It's what I like to call 'filling your cup'.
By sharing,
you help to make others happy; or in other words, fill their cup!
 
If this is your first time here, welcome! 
and
of course, thanks to all of my faithful party animals!  lol!
 
I am heading out for a fun day so I am starting the party early.
 
We had a fabulous get away to Colorado and I'm so excited to see what you have been up to.
 
I am so looking forward to the bloggers 'meet and greet' luncheon I am hosting on June 27th.  Again, it's not too late.  Please leave a comment if you want to attend.
 
Would love to meet you!!!
 
*Just a reminder about the bloggers virtual 'meet and greet' that will take place on Monday, June 29th. The party will go live at 7 a.m. MST.  I would love if you got a post ready that could help bloggers get to know you better.  A few fun facts and share the things that you love to do.
 
Now for features from SYC #152:
 
*remember to pin from their site and not mine.
 
Melissa from Dancing Dog Cabin shared beautiful images of roses.  Each photo was a delight!
 


Sarah from Hyacinth for the Soul shared a wonderful collection of cows.
 
 
Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable shared her friends shabby chic beach cottage.
 
 
Maria Elena from Our Home Away from Home shared her fabulous make over of her craft room closet.
 
 


 

Linda from Best of Long Island and Central Florida shared Olive Gardens copy cat recipe for peach tea.
 



Benita from Chasing Quaintness shared the recipe for Sugar and Spice Pork Chops.  I've already tried this and they were delicious!
 
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

37 comments

Art and Sand said...

Looking at all the links makes me wonder what I have been doing. Wedding stuff I guess.

Unknown said...

Lovely features! Thanks for hostessing the party, I got to be first this week ;)

Mary

Trisha said...

I love the features! Thanks for hosting!

~Trisha

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, Thank you for hosting us. I've been trying to get caught up on my all my reading since vacation, and I so enjoyed your Sail Away post - so cute, all those finds! I had tons of garden work waiting for me when I returned the first of June, so it's been crazy busy - you know the drill. Those colors in Dancing Dog Cabin's feature are favorites for me and, of course, I love Sarah's bovines. :)
Rita

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

I hope you had a lovely time on your vacation! The pics your shared were great! Thank you for hosting, Jann!

Kim said...

Wow! Thanks for the feature, Jann! Thanks for the party! So glad you had a fun vacation!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for your visits!! great features!!

Hugs,
Deb

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday 153. Love visiting, love joining in.
Joy

loveolympiajune said...

Thank you for hosting another great party!! Have a great week Jann!
Stephanie

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Lovely features.
Thank you so much for hosting.
Hugs,
FABBY

Debra@CommonGround said...

wow, that closet is amazing! thanks for hosting, Jann!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Wonderful features this week, Jann. Thanks for hosting!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Great features Jann. Thanks so much for hosting!

Winnie said...

I LOVE the features Jann :)
Thank you for the party

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Cathy, 1929 Charmer Cottage said...

Thanks for your party, and I'll join in on your meet and greet!

Sarah said...

Jann, thank you for featuring my C is for Cow post. It was one of my favorites to create and happy it has been featured.
I'm crushing over Kim's beach cottage. Dreamy!
Thanks for hosting each week. Great party!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Love the features, Jann! I'm glad you had a fun trip. Sure wish I lived closer so that I could attend your luncheon. Thanks for hosting your party!

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks for hosting - enjoying your posts!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Jann! It's so good to visit you again! Thanks for having parties for us to keep coming back to! ~Zuni

Tea in the Library said...

Happy to be linking up. We've had some rain so no work on the yard, but it gives me a chance to catch up with a few little things like laundry and washing dishes and and laundry... and I have been making some time to catch up on my favorite blogs. Your trip sounded awesome and I'm sure you are happy to be home and enjoying your lovely garden.

Unknown said...

so much going on here :) Thanks for hosting us!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for hosting - appreciate what you do!

Unknown said...

Hey there friend! So glad to be at your party this week. Your virtual meet and greet sounds like a lot of fun. Is there a deadline for joining? I'm on vacation right now and need to check my calendar when I get home.

Thanks for hosting,
Patti

Vintage Paint and more... said...

So glad you had a wonderful get away. Love the features this week - thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful day. Cathy

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I would just love to attend your meet and greet virtual party. Thank you for hosting.

Unknown said...

Hi Jann!
Sounds like you had a great trip! :)
Glad you're back and I can link up, I missed you! ;)
Have a wonderful almost weekend!
Hugs, Kimberley

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for another great party.
I love coming here:)have a wonderful day:)

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Jann there are so many great posts I don't know where to start first. Thank you sweet friend for hosting. I will see you soon. Can't wait! Hugs, Jo

Benita said...

Jann, thank you so much for the feature! It is much appreciated! I do apologize for the delay in commenting -- we just returned from a very long trip :-)! Have a wonderful evening and thank you again!

Melissa said...

Jann, thanks for featuring me and thanks for hosting!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks so much for the party Jann! Hugs, Cecilia

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the party Jann!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, this is quite a collection of links this week! I'm going to check out the crafty ones first -- I've been thinking lately I need to get crafty!

The Charm of Home said...

I love that flag and banner!! Thanks for hosting!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party!

Instagram