Share Your Cup Thursday #155

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.
If
this is your first time, welcome!  So glad to have you and thanks to you wonderful people who link up regularly!  Without you this party would not be a success.

I'm starting a little early again this week.
 
Before I share the features from last weeks party I want to remind you that the special
link party is going on.
It will remain open until Monday at midnight.
 
Oh my gosh, I had so much fun meeting these gals and I hope to meet more of you in the future.
 
 I'm planning to make this an annual event!
 

(Paula, Joanne, Jo, myself, and Trina) 
 
If you haven't joined already, I would love for you to prepare a post telling a little about yourself and share some of the things you love.
It's so fun to learn more about blog friends and it's always nice to find new ones!
 
Now for SYC #154 features:
 
Nicki from Sweet Parrish Place shared her new living room paint color.  There was lots to see, but my favorite thing was her stack of suitcases!
 

 
Marie from The Interior Frugalista Made a fabulous bench out of an old headboard and footboard.  Perfect in her dining room!
 
 
Cynthia from Cloches and Lavender shared some new kitchen vignettes.  I especially loved her ladder!
 
 
Virginia from Artsy Vava shared some fun 4th of July crafts she helped make for a local shop.  The front porch had me swooning!
 
( I have a red glider, now I just need a trunk!)  :)
 
 
 

Jo from Annes Attic shared some of her Americana décor.  I love how she corralled her blue and white transferware!
 
 
Rita from Panoply shared some great finds and I loved her 'In the Good Old Summertime' booth display!
 

 

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Don't forget to hop over to my fb page and see who was featured there.
 
 
 Now Let's Party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is. Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!
 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 






38 comments

Linda said...

Looks like everyone at the party had a great time! Lucky ladies!!!!

Thanks for hosting and have a safe and happy 4th of July.

Linda

Susie said...

Very pretty ladies , Jann. I loved everyone cleaver decorating ideas. I am so glad that we are all different. Blessings to you my sweet friend, for a great 4th weekend. xoxo,Susie

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting another fun party, Jann!
Wishing you and your family and friends a fun and Happy Fourth of July!
Big hugs,
Suzanne

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, first of all, thank you for the feature. I am honored to be in such fine company. I was having so much fun reading about your meet and greet, and got totally caught up in each and every blogger's virtual meet and greet post linked - what a great, great concept. Now, I'm going back to leave comments with each one. Thanks so much for your work in hosting us all. You are appreciated!
Rita

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, wow how exciting to meet those bloggers! I while was away in California and I too had the pleasure to meet a blogger. It is such a fun and exciting experience. If you visit my blog you can read about it! Thanks for hosting the fun party. Have a wonderful end of the week and Happy 4th of July!
Julie xo

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Happy July 4th!!

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Hi, Jann, great features, I can't wait to visit them. Thanks for hosting the party, I linked my patchwork potholder.

Mary

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What fabulous features, Jann, and I know you all had fun at your meet and greet. Thanks so much for hosting and Happy 4th!

Marie@The Interior Frugalista said...

Thank you so much Jann for featuring my Headboard Dining Bench! You made my day :) Happy 4th of July to you.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jann, me again! Nice features you shared with us, I see one of them has the same Liberty Blue plates that I am showing.
Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful 4th!
Gina

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday 155. Have a wonderful 4th.

Winnie said...

Thank you for the party Jann :)
I'd like to wish you a wonderful 4th of July!!

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for the party Jann. Your meet and greet looks like it was a lot of fun. Wish I lived closer to meet up with all you fun and talented ladies. Happy 4th.
Kris

Donna Wilkes said...

What a great way to meet new bloggers! Thanks for the party, Jann.

Benita said...

Thanks so much for the party and wonderful features Jann! Hope you have a fantastic 4th!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jann, LOVE the features! Thanks so much for hosting each week! Hugs, Cecilia

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Lovely that you got to meet those bloggers. Your features are wonderful and thanks for the party. It is Canada Day here today and I hope you have a wonderful July 4th weekend, neighbor.

Blessings,
Sandi

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Wow, what a wonderful time you bloggers must've had getting together!
Nive features too.
Thanks so much for the party.
Wishing you and yours a great 4th. of July weekend, ahead.
FABBY

Kim said...

Thanks for the party, Jann!! I hope it's a fabulous 4th!

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

Thanks so much for the party! I agree that porch is worth swooning over. I love that glider. Best wishes for tasty dishes this week!

Sarah said...

Jann, I know you girls had a great time getting together. Great idea to make it an annual event.
Thanks for hosting. I'm off to visit.
Happy 4th of July!

Unknown said...

Oh Jann, it looks like you had such a great time at your meet and greet. You really created a beautiful luncheon for the ladies. It has been fun seeing the gifts they brought you too.
Thank you so much for hosting again this week and blessings,
Patti

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Jann, it looks like you all have a great time. How fun to actually meets some fellow bloggers. Thanks so much for hosting the party. Happy 4th!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Looks like you had a great group of gals. LOVE that wonderful blue trunk, thanks for having us over, have a fun 4th!

Art and Sand said...

My favorite feature is that blue and white transferware!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

What a pretty and fun group of Ladies!!
Happy Fourth of July too!
Hugs,
Jemma

Kimberley said...

Hi Jann!
Thank you so much for letting me share here and SYC! :)
I wish I lived closer to meet up too, looks like you all had a great time together...it's amazing how blogging can bring people together! I love that!
Have a wonderful 4th weekend!
Hugs, Kimberley @ Seasideave.com

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much, Jann, for featuring the porch at Junk Mama's General Store!Thank you, too, for hosting the party.

Cynthia said...

Hi Jann, thanks for the feature and for hosting as always. Have the best 4th

Your friend
Cindy

Melissa said...

Jann, thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great Fourth of July!

Sweet Parrish Place said...

Hi Jann! I am Nicki from Sweet Parrish Place. I am so excited to see that I am featured today for my Living room. Glad you love the suitcases! I picked one of those up from someone's trash pile, LOL! Last week was my first time joining your party, and i am so glad I did, thank you so much! I have added your party to my weekly rotation! Have a great day!

Tea in the Library said...

Happy SYC Thursday! Thank you for hosting. Best wishes for a festive 4th of July weekend.

Diana said...

Oh my goodness, Jann, what a wonderful time you must have all had! I would love to do something like that someday :) Thanks so much for hosting, as always--

Sherry Clitheroe (writing as Abigail Leigh Reed) said...

Thanks for hosting another awesome party! I'm excited to link up and party with you. Hope to see you at the Home Matters Linky party on Friday! :)

~Lorelai
Life With Lorelai

The Charm of Home said...

Have a great 4th Jann! Thanks for hosting!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

What a surprise Jann for you to show the last of my blue transfer ware. Yes, that plate in the box is the only one I have left from my sweet set. You know the story! lol Enjoy your 4th! Hugs, Jo

Deanies Stash said...

What a nice photo of your get together. I think it would be so fun! Have a super 4th of July!

Hugs,
Dianne

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, would have loved that Meet and Greet, looks like you had such fun! I see some great links this week, don't know where to start!

Instagram