Share Your Cup Thursday #159

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short)
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.
 
I love seeing what you share each week and appreciate you taking time to party here!  I love the variety of links this party gets.
 
Now for the features from SYC #158:

Dana from The Starfish Studio created the cutest beach themed bag.

 
 
Cecilia from My Thrift Store Addiction organized her pantry and gave it a darling vintage look.
 
 
 
Biti from Pret-a-Vivre shared her gorgeous roses in an old canister.
 

Tracie from Fishtail Cottage shared her beautiful garden.  Always such a delight!
 
 
Jolena from While I Linger took us along on her vintage bazaar trip.  Lots of eye candy!
 
 


Kitty's Kozy Kitchen shared the recipe for this delicious freezer caramel pie.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 


 Now Let's Party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is. Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!
 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 

34 comments

Jacqueline said...

Jann, so glad I could find your party and post our party on it! Such a delight to be with you! Looking forward to more fun!
Jackie

Kim said...

Beautiful features, Jann. Love those flowers! Enjoy the week!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann. I can't wait to visit everyone. I really enjoyed your berry tea party, too. What a cutie!
Hugs,
Patti

Rita C at Panoply said...

Great party & features, Jann - thank you! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to hurry over to Jolena's so I don't miss that vintage bazaar! ;)

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for hosting another party :)

Cathy, 1929 Charmer Cottage said...

Thanks for the party...

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful features, Jann! Love those flowers and Kitty's pie looks scrumptious. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful rest of the week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday 159. Appreciated.

Sarah said...

Great features, Jann. Thanks for hosting.
Love the cherry themed tea time with your granddaughter.

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thank you Jann for another great party! Have an awesome rest of the week! Diane

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jann, I'm thrilled to be included with your features! Thank you for hosting!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jsnn.
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Great features!!

Hugs,
Deb

Donna Wilkes said...

You picked some great features, Jann - thanks for hosting.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thank you, dear Jann, for honoring me by featuring my caramel drizzle pie!! I am so thrilled to be among the other lovely features at your party. Thank you for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jann. Love the features this week.

Unknown said...

yummy features :) Thanks for hosting us each week!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Jann I love your features. That pie looks mighty fine right about now. lol Have an awesome week. Hugs, Jo

Unknown said...

Great features Jann. I MUST head over to Fishtail Cottage to see what's growing in her garden. Enjoy the rest of your week my friend.
Blessings,
Patti

Diana said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!

Deanies Stash said...

Great features! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Hi Jann! :)
Loved all your features this week, especially the beach bag - so cute!
Hope you are enjoying your summer and you're getting lots of sunny days your way!
Thank you for letting me share here at SYC! :)
Hugs, Kimberley @ SeasideAve.com

CD Loken said...

Looking forward to checking out all the inspiration at your party, Jann! Thank you so much for hosting!!

Julie said...

Thanks for another great party, Jann!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Love all the wonderful features Jann. Thank you for hosting each week. Cathy

Melissa said...

Jann, thanks for hosting! Great features- I especially liked the vintage bazaar feature.

Trisha said...

Thanks for the party!

~Trisha

Curtains in My Tree said...

It's so fun to party over here
Thanks
I enjoyed the featured ones

Unknown said...

Helping fill your cup! Great features, swooning over that green vintage turntable! and the wonderful blooms.

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for the party Jann as always fabulous.
Have a great day:)

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

I love your features! Particularly the windmill and the flowers. Thank you for the party and have a great week!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Lots of fun posts here! Thanks for hosting Jann!

Tea in the Library said...

Thanks for hosting. But I always spend way to much time visiting and then - oh that housework it waits and waits! If only the 3 little kitten had opposable thumbs and weren't afraid of the vacuum!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann thanks for hosting you awesome party and I linked up my crocheted sunglass case I made. Wishing you a nice Friday and weekend.
Julie xo

While I Linger said...

Hi Jann! Thanks for featuring my Vintage Bazaar Visit on your party! I love seeing all that catches your eye~ I must try the caramel pie! Thanks for hosting.

Instagram