Share Your Cup #239

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
 
The party where we share the things that make us happy.
It's what I call, "filling your cup".
 
The last few days Old Man Winter has returned to Utah.  The weatherman predicts warm temps and beautiful weather for the rest of the week.
 
Many of you know that I am helping a friend with her aunts estate.  I think there will be at least two more sales before we have the house emptied out.
I'm headed down to get another load of vintage treasures for our 3rd estate sale, (reason why the party is starting early), but hope to find some time to work in the garden Friday and Saturday.  It does my soul good!!
 
I hosted our 2nd sale last weekend and it was crazy!  My basement was so full of people Friday morning you could hardly move.  It has been lots of work, but also tons of fun and I have met so many interesting and friendly people!
 
After the sale, I realized that I had a
 

I also bought my first spring tulips and shared my Dutch themed table in Tulip Time
 

 
 
Now for the features from SYC #238:
 
 
Pat from French Country Style from the foot of the Rockies shared her ironstone collection.  Some pieces are time worn, but that doesn't stop her from loving them!
 

 
Like many of us Thelma's Days is longing for flowers and shared photos of her beautiful '2016' garden.
 
 


Sharon from Blue Willow House shared some of her latest
 vintage finds.
 


Maristella from Louca Por Porcelana shared her pretty flowered teapot and cups.
 

 
 

Leslie from Wonderfully Made shared the marvelous makeover of their home.  You have to see the before's to appreciate the after's!!
 
 

 
Courtney's Cookbook shared the recipe for a sweet and salty snack. Perfect for munching!
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 

27 comments

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Jann, thanks for hosting another episode of this party. It's always inspiring to see what everyone is up to.

Susie said...

Jann, Wish I could have shopped the basement. :):) It is so nice to see other's ideas for spring. I hope you are enjoying the approach of spring. Today it so very windy here. I do not like wind. But thankful for the sunshine. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

French pretties said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. Hugs. Monika

Gentle Joy said...

Jann... I appreciate the work you do to host this blog party... it was nice to join the party. I hope you have a good week and that the selling goes well. :)

decorayadora said...

Hi dear jann !! gracias por compartir ese linky party. espero que tengas un buen dia
cariñios

Stacey said...

Good morning Jann. Happy to be with you today. :)

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jann, I'm smitten with those adorable bluebird shakers displayed with your Pyrex! Thank you for the party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week, Jann!! And thanks for always taking the time to visit no matter how busy you are..
Hugs,
Deb

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting another great party, Jann!

Thelma said...

Hi Jann. Thanks for featuring my " Longing For Flowers" post.
Also thanks for hosting this lovely blog party with such great talent.
Thelma..

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love of your little chicks with tulip hats, Jann! They are so adorable!

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Hey Jann! Thanks so so much for the feature on ironstone. I guess I have a little addiction to it. LOL. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful "spring" weather. Hugs, Pat

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Lovely features, Jann. Thanks for the party.

Blessings,
Sandi

Debra@CommonGround said...

sounds like you've really been working hard on those sales! Hope your weather will be good for this last one. Thanks so much for hosting, Debra

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Another great party!

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Jann, thank you for hosting such a great party every week. I really appreciate the feature. sb

Louca por porcelana said...

Jann, thank you very much for featuring my post this week, it's an honor and I am very grateful to you ! Thanks for hosting a great party ! Thanks for your visit. Blessings, Maristella.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

That is so nice of you to still be helping with the estate sale, Jann. I'm sure it's a lot of fun, but hard work, too. Your collection of pyrex is outstanding. I love those birdie salt and pepper shakers that are in the first photo.
Thanks so much for hosting, and I hope you get some quality time in the garden.

handmade by amalia said...

I love Pyrex as well, a happy marriage of the practical and the pretty.
Amalia
xo

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting!

xo Dianne

Art and Sand said...

For some reason, my mental calendar is totally out of whack. I wondered why you were having the party on a Tuesday. Then I realized that it is me who is off.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

That ironstone collection is quite beautiful!

Susan Freeman said...

I just can't get past those adorable little S&P shakers! So spring!!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 239th Share Your Cup. Lovely fresh features (bright, spring feeling) this week.
Joy

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Thank you, Jann, for hosting this fun blog party. Have a great weekend!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for hosting Jann!

Anonymous said...

Jann, thank you for hosting your sweet blog party. You must be exhausted from working with all the estate sale items and people. We had a big sale at our house before we moved and it was crazy full of people. I hope you have a restful evening.

Instagram