Share Your Cup #242

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.  It's what I call, 'filling your cup'
 
I have had a week of complete craziness getting ready for my 3rd estate sale this weekend.
 
So, sorry to say; that there will be no features this week.  :(
 
And while I'm apologizing I have not been able to respond to many of the comments left on my blog.  I read each and every one, and love connecting with you all, but time just seems to be flying out the window!
 
Also, next Tues. at 5 Est I have been asked to do a live demo on
Hometalk Videos  I would love if you hopped over and commented!  *There will be a give away.  :)
 
Last week I shared my Easter Village with you in
 


Now I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week!



 Now let's party!
 
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup!


20 comments

Thelma said...

Thanks Jann for hosting this lovely party.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thank you Jann for the party. I totally understand being busy.

Sarah said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. Texas is ready to welcome you with gorgeous wildflowers and beautiful weather.

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting your party despite the fact that you are so busy! Good luck with your third estate sale!
Warm regards,
Christina

Antiques And Teacups said...

Goodness Jann...you are having a 3rd estate sale? Incredible...no wonder it's been wild...those aren't a snap! But try to enjoy the spring and your week. Thanks for hosting!
Ruth

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting eh week, Jann!!
Hugs,
Debbie

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann! You are such a busy lady, and thank you so much for taking the time to have your party. Your putz Easter village is absolutely darling. You and your friends have so much fun crafting together.

Artsy VaVa said...

Wow. How exciting that you are doing a live video on Hometalk! You are one busy lady! Thanks for hosting the party.

Cherie said...

Hi Jann, My house is currently up for sale so I understand totally about being busy...my house has never looked so tidy. Just in case we get an unexpected viewing I am crafting out in the garden so as not tomake a mess indoors. Good job the weather is being kind. Thanks for hosting. Now I am off to look at some of the lovely linkies

Jeanie said...

SO cool about the video! And great links this time. I love your village and I've already clicked on several I've seen here! Happy week! And thanks for hosting -- especially during the crazy times!

Louca por porcelana said...

Thanks for sharing so many beautiful things in your posts...Thank you very much for hosting!Hugs,Maristella.

Curtains in My Tree said...


I'm so glad I had a cup to share this week at your party.
Sounds like lots of us are cleaning out our houses, I gave away first round so now ready for couple furniture sales at my house then dishes, I 'm tired of the clutter

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Jann for your 242nd Share Your Cup. Deep breath, 3rd estate sale is another great amount of work.
Joy

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Love your pretty glittery Easter houses, Jann!Thanks for hosting SYC every week!

Anonymous said...

Jann, congratulations on being ask to give a live talk. I will put this on my calendar! Thank you also for hosting this lovely lanky party.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thanks so much Jann, for the party and have a great Thursday!

Diana said...

Thanks for the party, Jann!

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Hi Jann! It's my first time linking up from my new blog! So glad to be back blogging and partying with you. Thanks for hosting!
Amber (junkaholicsunanimous)
www.followtheyellowbrickhome.com

Sylvia said...

Jann, You have been a busy lady lately. I hope all goes well with your sale. Thanks for hosting. Sylvia D.

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Thank you so much sweet Jann for your kind comment. I will enter your lovely party later on Thursday.
Happy Easter dear friend.
Hugs,
FABBY

Instagram