Share Your Cup #275

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
The party where you share what makes you happy.


Can you believe that Christmas is only a few days away?  We have had a very eventful week.  Happily, some of it was very good news, like the arrival of a new grandson on Sunday.

Our son, Dalan and his wife, Samantha just had their 4th boy.  He arrived a couple weeks earlier than expected.  He is an absolute little doll!  I have had a terrible cold so I have not been able to love on him yet.  Can't wait to smooch that sweet face!

Last week was the kick off of our 'Creating Christmas' link party.


The party stays open until Christmas Eve, so please continue to link up.  I have loved seeing what you have had to share!

I shared my:



Some of the things that I have made over the years for



 I also shared my 


and how I found that I had a bit of
Scandinavian Flair in some of my Christmas décor.




All of these posts were shared for our 'Creating Christmas' party. 

I'd like to take a moment to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!

 Now let's party!
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 

19 comments

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Congratulations on the new grandbaby! I hope you're feeling well soon so you can love him to bits. I haven't been to the party since early November and hope you are recovering well. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Jann!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Congrats on the new Christmas Baby! Bad timing this week with a cold, I've had one too. Thanks so much for the party, Jann! Merry Christmas!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Wishing you the best of this Christmas Season. Keeping you and all of yours in my prayers. Hugs.
Joy

handmade by amalia said...

I enjoyed admiring all your treasures, Jann. Happy Holidays!
Amalia
xo

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Congrats on the new grandson! Hope you recover from your cold quickly. Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party each week throughout the year - really appreciate all your efforts. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week, Jann!!
Merry Christmas!! Congrats on the new grand baby!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Louca por porcelana said...

Congrats on the new Grand!Thanks for sharing your joy and creativity in your cheerful blog!Thanks for hosting!Merry Christmas!Blessings,Maristella.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Congratulations on your new grandson, Jann! What a wonderful early Christmas present! Merry Christmas to you and all those you love! Hugs...Sandi

Jeanie said...

Sending loads of love your way, Jann. Thank you for hosting, at such a busy time of year and I wish you a beautiful Christmas and new year.

A side note: I'm having my 10th blog anniversary at Marmelade Gypsy and a drawing that closes on Christmas day. There are links from whichever post is on top to the drawing, so I hope you will come by and enter!

Mary K. said...

Jann congratulations on the new grandbaby!! I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year!

Pam Richardson said...

Jann, congrats on the new grandson and hope you feel better! Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Salmagundi said...

So glad to see this post today ---- I was worried about your absence from the blog world this week. Sorry about your cold -- not pleasant anytime, but especially this time of the year. But, there are always blessings in our lives; and now you have a new grandbaby. Congrats to your family. I have nothing to share this week for the linky party, but a wish for a joyous Christmas week for you and yours. Sally

Curtains in My Tree said...


love all the gorgeous decoration and vignettes this time of year

Sarah said...

Jann, I know it will be a special Christmas with your new grandson. Merry, Merry to you and your family. Always a treat to see your decor!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

I hope your cold will be better soon. There’s a bug going around that I’ve known several people to have gotten and it’s a lingering annoying one. Congratulations on your new grandson. Always a pleasure to see your crafty posts!
Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Congratulations on your newest grandchild, Jann! I hope you'll be over your cold soon so that you can kiss that little fella! Thank you so much for hosting, and a Merry Christmas to you!!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you Jann for hosting a wonderful party. Have a very merry holiday season.
xoxo Jo

Roberta said...

Thank you for hosting a very nice party!
I wish you a Merry Christmas to you and yours !! :)

Instagram