Share Your Cup #277

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
The party where you share what makes you happy.

It's what I call, "filling your cup" 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday!  Ours was truly delightful and I am looking forward to a New Year.

As many of you know, the past 6 months have been filled with ups and downs for our family.  As I reflect back, I can see that the blessings definitely outweigh the trials and strife!


Now for the features from SYC #276:

Pam from Everyday Living shared a beautiful post about, "The Thrill of Hope', and her special Nativity.


Debra from Common Ground shared how mixing dishes makes for a fun Christmas brunch.


Valerie from Candle Light Supper discovered that her gorgeous Christmas decorations grouped together made a lovely vignette.


Joy from A Vintage Green shared her December finds.  I loved this cute display she created with some of them.


Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.




 Now let's party!
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 




15 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Merry Christmas, Jann! I love the transferware Debra used for her brunch! Actually, every feature was lovely in its own way. Thanks for the party and Happy New Year, my friend! Hugs...Sandi

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas Jann,love the pics of vignette's so pretty,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for sharing my mixed-up Christmas Brunch, Jann, Happy Happy New Year!

Jeanie said...

Happy Christmas and beyond, Jann! Delighted to see out the old year with Share Your Cup!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!
Hugs,
Deb

Handmade in Israel said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a year with less downs and more ups ;-)

Louca por porcelana said...

Thanks for hosting!Happy New Year to you and yours,dear Jann!Blessings!

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jann and for the feature! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Stacey said...

Good morning Jann. Thank you for giving us the chance to link up for the last time this year. Wishing you a Happy New Year with so much to look forward to. Continuing to pray for your health.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for Share Your Cup this year. It was a lovely surprise to see my December Finds included in your Features this week. Always keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Love and hugs.
Joy

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting AND for sharing your positive attitude with all of us! You are amazing.

csuhpat1 said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Have a good and safe New Year's.

Sarah said...

Jann, thanks for hosting. I love this week after Christmas. Hope you are enjoying some leisure time as well. Happy New Year!

Jocelyne said...

Once again, thank you for hosting this. I thank the Lord that we are able to reflect back and see that the blessing do indeed outweigh the trials! I know we don't see it when we are in the midst but He is there, blessing all the while! Happy New Year to you and yours!

candlelightsupper said...

Love your blog! And... a big Thank You for featuring my post.

Instagram