Share Your Cup Thursday #10

Welcome to ‘Share Your Cup’.  The place to share with others what ever it is that makes you happy, (fills your cup).

Sorry that I am late at posting this.  My internet was down.  You don’t want to know why. lol! (In other words, I accidently pulled the wrong plug in the basement.  Thought I was unplugging a saw.)

Each week you amaze me with your incredible talents.

With Memorial weekend approaching my thoughts have been on my beloved family and friends that have passed on.

I wanted to share a picture of two of my Iris that were starts from my dear mother.  It was from her that I developed a love of gardening.

IMG_6620IMG_6618

This weeks fabulous features:

Wouldn’t you love your kids to have a super teacher like Sweet Bee from Sweet Bee Cottage?  Be sure and check out this post and see what other marvelous projects her students made.  Wonder if they call her Mrs. Bee?

DSCF3481

My new little Swedish friend, Pernilla lives in Australia.  She has been RED-ying her house for winter.  Yes, it’s winter in Australia.  Love her darling vignette. Visit her at Swedish Corner Down Under.

DSC04614_resize

Summer is just around the corner.  Look at this cute picnic blanket made by Connie from Hot Flash n Craft n. It is made from a tablecloth and she gives a great tutorial.

IMG_3093

Look at this beautiful tea set up by Two Cottage and Tea.  It was still too cold to have it outdoors so she sipped by the window.  I love this chippy blue chair!

100_8556

I’m sure that many of you are familiar with this next blog.  Courtney from French Country Cottage has been inspiring me for a year now.  Her blog was one of the first I discovered when I began blog hopping.  She has amazing talent. I love the look she created by removing some of the doors on her kitchen cabinets.  Go visit her to see the rest of this gorgeous kitchen.

IMG_8770

Thanks everyone for sharing last week and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now I can’t wait to see what filled your cup this week!

A few party rules:

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.

3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.

4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. Each week I discover new wonderful blogs.

29 comments

Linda said...

Lovely, as usual!

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

How extra special your iris are, being from your Mom! I owe my LOVE of gardening to my Mom too. AND the fact I had 3 sons CURED me of my creepy crawly phobias,hehe! God had a PLAN for me to be a gardener!
Thank you for hosting our party.
Have a fun week,
Hugs,
Donna

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Beautiful color of your treasure irises. Loving this week's features. Thanks for the party. Have a lovely evening!Hugs,Poppy

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

A wonderful post, lovely inspiration - and thank you very much for hosting your linky party!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I haven't planted my chicken feeder yet. Did you put holes in the tray?

allisamazing said...

What lovely features. Thanks for hosting!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Jann :)
Thank you for hosting yet another fab linky party!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, your iris are beautiful. I haven't had a lot of success with the few I have, not many blooms, but the ones I do have came from my husband's grandmother. I've always loved them. Just linked up, have a wonderful weekend!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

What gorgeous & special irises Jann! Great features too. Thanks for hosting! Pam

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

i have some Iris's that were my moms and I treasure them so.

Rob Hunt said...

Thank you for hosting. Such great photos.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Lovely features to visit as well as all the linky posts. Thanks for hosting.

andrea@townandprairie said...

Hi Jann! I just finished linking up. I promise I'll come back tomorrow evening to see the other party people. It's super late and I just spend several hours editing photos for that post! Thank you for being a gracious host to all of us, Andrea

Nann said...

Helloo my cute friend! I loved all your features from all the gals. What greats talent they all have.
And your irises. You know how I love your irises. I mean I featured them on my blog. So gorgeous. Am so excited to learn about the gardening party at your house next month for RS. That is one that I don't want to miss. I know it will be faa buuu luss dah ling! Thanks for hosting another fun party!!!

Nancy

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Your iris is beautiful. I have the light purple at my current home and had tons of yellow at my previous home. I really miss the yellow and wish I had a start of it from my old place.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Good morning Jann,
Thank you for inviting me to your lovely blop party! I was so delighted to see that you featured my post! You are so sweet to do this. I feel I am so amateur compaired to all the other beautiful blogs, including yours. Thank you so much!
Your iris are beautiful and I know more special because of who gave them to you. Mine are still in bud form so it'll be awhile yet before they bloom.
Blessings to you,
Nancy

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Oh! Sorry I mis-spelled blog!! Also, sorry my picture is missing! Must have got up too early!!
Nancy

Creations By Cindy said...

The Iris's are beautiful! Enjoyed the features today! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Cottage and Broome said...

Thanks for hosting again this week, have wonderful holiday weekend, Laura

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. I am loving the red vignette. So many talented people. Happy Memorial day.

NanaDiana said...

Great features here, Jann. I am off to visit a few of them. Love Courtney's blog and have followed her for a long time- xo Diana

Barb @ A Life in Balance said...

I shared a guest post from a fellow local blogger who just started vegetable gardening last year. I loved reading her story and seeing how much she enjoyed creating the garden with her family.

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Gorgeous lavender iris!

Geneva said...

Very nice features - thank you so much for hosting this party!
Blessings!
Geneva

poppilinnstudios said...

Beautiful flowers Jann. How special that they started with your mom and now you have her love of gardening too. Have a wonderful weekend. And, thanks for hosting each week.
-Lynn

cgammeter said...

Awe, that's so sweet you featured the Picnic Blanket. Thank you.

Micupoftea said...

Oooh, pretty Iris! What sweet photos you shared from other blogs~ Have a great weekend :)

Nicole said...

Well.. Im only a day late this week haha we're on vacation and Im a bit behind the ball. but.. better late than never. thanks for you great shares (LOVE the red and white enamel strainer, totally coveting that to match my stuff!) and thanks for hosting this fun carnival! Blessings!

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Several attempts to link up failed. *sigh*

Oh, well. I tried. :o)

Instagram