Share Your Cup Thursday #8

So happy to have you visit today for Share Your Cup!  I hope that you will link up something that has helped (fill your cup) make you happy this week

Last week was a fun filled one for me.  I was able to go to a quilt retreat at my friend, Dolly’s home.  I will be linking up one post and sharing lots more with you in the next few days.

At last weeks party three people shared their copycat projects.  I was so impressed with all of them that I decided to feature them.

First of all, Lynn from Up Country Olio painted the cutest rug in her upstairs hall.  I love the grey and yellow and the white flooring is fabulous!

upstairs hall w_window

Maggie from Little Miss Maggie made a copy cat of some shutters she saw in Pottery Barn.  I like hers better than theirs.  Great job and love the color!

blog pb shutters 2

The last copycat was shared with us by Debra from Doll in the Looking Glass  She made a darling crazy quilt.  She was inspired by a picture in a book, Romance with Quilts.  I love all of her embellishments.

DSCN2046-Web 

Last of all,  I loved the story that Julie Marie from Idyll Hours shared with us about the beautiful flower, bleeding heart.  It is such a touching post.

Imported Photos 01783

Each week I enjoy the variety of posts that are shared and I want to thank all of you for linking up and letting us enjoy what ever it is that fills your cup!

Please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now it’s your turn.

Party Rules.

1.  Please be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.

3.  Please have a link back to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.  Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.

4.  Please find time to visit at least a few other participants.  Each week I discover new wonderful blogs.

 

25 comments

andrea@townandprairie said...

I love the bleeding heart flowers. Wildflowers are always so sweetly natural. Thanks for hosting this week!

allisamazing said...

What great features from last week. Thanks for hosting!

Barbara F. said...

Happy to join your party this week. Happy Mother's Day! xo

21 Wits said...

All such lovely and lively photos and especially cool to me is that rug that will never trip anyone! How cool is that, to paint it on the floor! My sister-in-law in Florida one year painted cobble stone bricks across her cement patio like it was a walk way, another no trip idea! Very cool what we can do with just paint and a surface! Great post again!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Great features! Can you believe how fast the week goes by and it's time for the party?

Lynn Wood said...

Jann,
Thank you so much for the feature! It was such a fun surprise. I'm so happy I was introduced to your fun blog! Can't wait to go check out the other features and this week's links!

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Jann... Merci!... how very sweet of you to feature my post "Lieutenants Heart"... that is such an emotional post for me, as both of my parents are gone now, but are always with me in my heart... it was one of those posts meant for me to write, and I am so flattered that you featured it here on your own beautiful blog... you really do live not too far from me... perhaps we shall meet one day, how exciting that would be!... xoxo Julie Marie PS I did not have a new post to link this week, as I have been celebrating my upcoming birthday all week (actually all month!)... but will join in your fun party next week!... Happy Mothers Day to you!

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Jann -- Thank you so much for deeming my crazy quilt worthy to be featured at your party this week. Such an honor for a first time participant in Share Your Cup Thursday. You have a wonderful group of participants. I'll be posting again and visiting all of the other posts.

Sending hugs, Debra

Julie Marie said...

PS Grabbing a "featured" button and flaunting it!... tee hee hee

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Beautiful pics!! Thanks so much for hosting!

Hugs,Deb

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Great features! I love all of them.

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Lovely features! The picture of the bleeding hearts is so precious:)Thanks for another great party and for your sweet note,Jann! Have a wonderful evening!Hugs,Poppy

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

They are all so wonderful...BUT my heart belongs to Julie and her hearts...
Thank you for hosting,
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs,
Donna

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Love looking at these lovely posts. I too, love the Bleeding hearts. thanks for hosting as always. Happy Mother's Day

NanaDiana said...

What neat featured blogs. I know a couple of them but am off to visit a ccouple more. xo Diana

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Lovely features :)
Have a great week... and thanks for hosting!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Linda said...

Very nice copycats! And love the bleeding hearts!

Nicole said...

Hey Mrs Olson, glad to finally be taking part of this blog carnival. Thanks for hosting this! Blessings!

Trisha said...

So many talented people!

~Trisha

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Great featuers! My "artist" friend painted her dining room floor, it looks amazing! Joining in today, thanks for hosting Jann! Pam

cgammeter said...

Good Morning Mrs Olsen. I finally made it over to the party. I have my cup of coffee. Thank you so much for following me, back. And the personal invitation to your parties. I do love to party. There's some awesome posts linked up.
Have a great week!

Janis@All Things Beautiful said...

Thank you for hosting! I just found your blog and am excited to follow and share in your party!

Cottage and Broome said...

I've always wanted to do a fairy garden, that one looks so sweet. I may give one a try this year, thanks for sharing the magic, Laura

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting. So many great things to see and check out!!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting! I've been around to many great posts all evening! ~Zuni

Instagram