Share Your Cup Thursday #15

Hello everyone and welcome to Share Your Cup.  This is the place to come and share what ever it is that makes you happy.

My party continues to grow and I want to thank each of you for taking time out of your busy day to come link up. I really enjoy seeing what you have to share!

There are so many fun posts and as usual it’s difficult to narrow the features to just a few.  For the next two weeks I will be featuring 5 regular posts and hi-lighting a few Americana posts. I thought they might give you some decorating/entertaining ideas for July.

A Southern Belle with Northern Roots showed us how creative she is with her rescued old windows and drawers.

DSCN5765

Clara from Rosewalk Cottage set a pretty table with flowers and vintage items. I love her cottage quilt.

039

Look at this darling bench that Sarah from Alderberry Hill and her hubby made from an old headboard.  Boy does this picture make me miss my red door at my previous home.

IMG_3170

Artsy Va Va saved this broken wrought iron chair from going to the dump.  See how she turned it into a darling garden planter.

 iron chair1K

Joy from A Vintage Green shared some lovely pictures of her garden art and flowers.

Blossoms3Collage

If you missed visiting any of these lovely blogs I would highly recommend a visit.

Now for a few Americana features.

Andrea from Town and Prairie repainted this table and dressed it all Americana style.  Isn’t it so cute?

t8

Shasta from In the Old Road made this fun summer banner from pool noodles.

noodle1

And look at these cute napkin rings made by Lynn from Up Country Olio.  She gives a great tutorial on how to make them.

simple star napkin ring-009

Thanks so much everyone and please grab my button if you were featured here at Share Your Cup.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few simple party rules and I can’t wait to see what filled your cup this week.

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.

3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.

4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs.

Now on to the party!

30 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each and every week, Jann!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for the party,Jann!~hugs,Poppy

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, just linked up, hope you're having a great week!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you, Jann, for featuring my garden chair!!! And, for hosting the party!

shannon i olson said...

thank you for the feature! love that yellow bench!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Jann, great features! Love the vintage feel of your party!

allisamazing said...

What great features from last week! Thanks for hosting :)

Unknown said...

Thanks again for the feature!

Yael at Home Garden Diggers said...

Jann,

Love the pictures you have featured. Thanks for hostessing this.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you for hosting your lovely party! I'm glad you are featuring "Americana" for a few weeks. It will give me some new ideas for decorating for the 4th! Have a great evening.
Nancy

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting Jann,
I'm linking up a few Swedish Midsummer celebration blog posts this week :) Couldn't help myself - wanted to share our Swedish tradition with the world lol
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Unknown said...

Hi Jann,
My first time to join your party! Thanks so much for hosting.
Kathy

Cottage and Broome said...

Love the vintage yellow dishes from Rosewalk Cottage. Thanks iso much for hosting again this week, Laura

Linda said...

So many clever and crafty things! I am always amazed at the things people put together - just fun to look!

Heirloom treasures said...

OOh some lovely pics this week. Love that yellow seat. xxoo

Clara said...

Thank you for the feature Jenn and the kind words about my cottage quilt. Hugs~Clara

Lynn Wood said...

Jann, Thanks so much for featuring my little project. You are such a wonderful hostess and I really enjoy your link party each week. Thanks for all you do to make us feel welcome!

Lynn

NanaDiana said...

Wow- You have some great entries here, Jann! I am off to visit a few of them. xo Diana

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Hi Jann, Great features from last week. Thanks for hosting and inviting me to your party. Thanks for your nice comments and for following.
Hugs, Barb

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann - what a lovely surprise to see my flowers on your post today - thanks letting me know that you did, I added the identification of the blue flowers to that post thanks to your for identifying them. Today I added vintage sealers. Thank you for hosting.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jann,

I loved all the features from last week. A wonderful variety of different things. Hope your week has been great. Thank you for hosting.

Creations By Cindy said...

Lovely features! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

must love junk said...

Thank you so much for hosting :)
Susan

Curtains in My Tree said...

Hello

This is my first time over here I seen you from the lady who posted Flea Market Find, cup & saucer and I found her on Brambleberry Cottage

Janice

heather @ new house, new home, new life said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann. Happy 4th of July weekend!!

Shasta @InTheOldRoad said...

Thanks for featuring my pool noodle banner, Jann. You've got so many good linkups this week. And I just love the wrought iron chair planted with portulaca...I want to do that!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting sweet lady and for showing such nice features. Nw, I'm off to do my rounds!
FABBY

Micupoftea said...

What a FUN party...such great posts. Thx for hosting. I enjoy your blog :)
Shawn

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Such a sweet blog...I am happy that I stumbled upon it. Your home is just adorable!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

where can I find directions to link up to just my post and not my blog? I don't understand how to do that. Surely there are directions somewhere. Do you know where? I might sound dumb but I am having a problem doing this.
Thanks so much.

Instagram