Share Your Cup Thursday #38

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup.  Hard to believe that another Christmas holiday is coming to an end.  I hope you had a wonderful time and were able to share it with family and friends!

Christmas Eve day it dumped a ton of snow so we had a beautiful white Christmas.  The sun came out and made everything glisten for Christmas Day.  Today it has been snowing all day.  Here’s a glance at what it looks like out my back door.

IMG_9495

We had a wonderful Christmas.  I created a couple collages hi-lighting what we did.

gingerbread collage

Christmas Eve we made gingerbread houses, popped open some poppers, exchanged gifts, and reenacted the Nativity.

Activities

Christmas day we broke open a pinata. This is a tradition that my mother started years ago when I was a teen.

I have enjoyed seeing all of the Christmas décor links this past month.  It saddens me a little to see it come to an end.

Here are a few hi-lites:

Jill from A Little Bit of Everything shared her wonderful vintage Christmas.  She has lots of treasures, but I think this tin was my favorite.

christmas around the house 027

Being the lover of red and white that I am it’s no surprise that I fell head over heels in love with Pernillas tree. I love how it reflects her Swedish heritage!  Visit her at Swedish Corner Down Under.

Resize of DSC06614

I adore Debra’s cupboard from Common Ground filled with village houses and Winter whites.

IMG_2173 2

Isn’t this frame gorgeous created by Suzan from Simply Vintageous?

Christmas frame

This beautiful Polish pottery shared by Christine's Home and Travel Adventures is not your typical Christmas colors.  I thought it was very unique!

DSC04455

Now I wanted to share a couple of links that I thought would be  fun for the upcoming months.

Look at this beautiful snowflake shared by The Pin Junkie.  No sooner had I pinned this that I had 6 people repin it.  I saw these last year and loved them but thought they looked hard to make.  She says they are easy.  Hop over to see.

3D Paper Snowflakes

Although Melissa from Alchemy Baking whipped these up for Christmas, I think they would be wonderful for Valentines Day also!

snow cherry cookies 014

Thanks so much everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s see what wonderful things you’ve been up to this week.

Now for a few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with links back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

After you link up I would love for you to leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!  Looking forward to sharing with you in ‘2013’.

Hugs,

Jann

23 comments

NanaDiana said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas and there are some lovely features here- xo Diana

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting:)

What a wonderful Christmas you had!! Even Snow,I am so jealous:)

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for the feature - what a wonderful Xmas present!! ~Pernilla

The Pin Junkie said...

Thank you for featuring my 3D paper snow flakes. Happy New Year!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Wish I something to contribute this week, but did want to say thanks for hosting again. Hope you are enjoying the Holidays!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very pretty features! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, which is a real blessing! Thank you for hosting this terrific party. Enjoy the holidays. xoxo
FABBY

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Very low key Christmas here, but nice. Love your photo collages.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

So glad you had a wonderful Christmas. So jealous of the snow!

Rob Hunt said...

I enjoyed your Christmas post as well as this one. Lovely features. Thank you for hosting this year, it has been a pleasure to join in.
Rob

Laurie Collett said...

Looks like you had a glorious Christmas! Thanks for the lovely features & for hosting, & Happy New Year!

xinex said...

I am so honored to be featured here. Thank you very much, Jann! I really appreciate it!...Christine

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, just linked up, thanks so much for sharing my Holiday Cupboard!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Kris said...

Hi Jann. Glad you had such a great Christmas! The snow was a wonderful bonus!!! We did too. No snow...but a lot of great family memories!!!
Hugs,
Kris

Winnie said...

Holiday spent with family is the best!! And it shows that you had a wonderful time :)

Thank you Jann for this party and I wish you a very Happy New Year

Chenille Cottage said...

Oh, Jann...Your grandbabies are so very dear! My favorite photo is of the darling nativity scene. What lasting memories of baby Jesus you are instilling in your little ones. Pure sweetness!!!
Thank you for hosting this week. I, too, feel a bit of a let down with Christmas passed. But, just think how much time we have to get ready for next Christmas!!! My head's already full of ideas.
Have a wonderful week, my dear friend!
Carolynn xxx

Unknown said...

Oh Jann - thanks so much for the feature - what a thrill -
So happy you had a wonderful Christmas - we did too!
Thanks for hosting another great party - have a wonderful wknd!
Hugs,
Suzan

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh the snow looks so gorgeous and peaceful. I am glad you are all snuggled in and enjoying it. Your family looks to have had a fun and blessed Christmas. Happy New Year to you.

Julie Marie said...

Hi Jann... sounds like your Christmas was just right... we are still getting POUNDED with snow, as I am sure you are too... and now I have a cold, darnit!... I did get all of my Christmas things put away and now I am sipping tea and dreaming of Spring!... no wonder our state slogan is "the greatest snow on earth", huh?... well, I think I would rather be on a warm sandy beach right now!... Happy New Year to you and your family!... thanks for all of the fun parties this past year, xoxo Julie Marie

Adorned From Above said...

Thanks so much for hosting.
Happy New Year.
Debi

Micupoftea said...

Nice features. What fun traditions, Jann. We make a gingerbread house and pop open our annual British Crackers too. I bet the children liked opening the pinata and portraying the Nativity! Enjoy the remaining Christmas season- we celebrate and keep the tree up through Epiphany, Jan 6. :)
HUGS~

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann,

Thanks for hostessing this blog party and thanks for making this a wonderful year. I hope that you have a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year in 2013.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Jill said...

Thanks so much for featuring Mom's old fruitcake tin - I think it's going to become a permanent fixture above the cupboards..

Love seeing other blogging friends Christmas celebrations - nice pics.

Thanks so much for hosting this great party every week. Best Wishes for the New Year.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Loved the Cold Shoulder and the Blues posts you wrote. Thanks for hosting this year. It has been a pleasure to join in. Happy New Year.
Joy

Instagram