Good Eats!

Happy Easter weekend my friends!

In my previous post I shared with you a ‘TIME’ themed bridal shower that I co-hosted with two of my sister-in-laws.

Today I am sharing the delicious food that we had.  It was some ‘good eats’ in our ‘TIME to eat’ segment!

DSC01057

Perfect time to share my new sign with you that I bought at a local boutique.  I had this little wall space between my basement kitchen and family room.  Looks like it was meant to be. lol!

DSC01058

Now on to the ‘good eats’.  Boy did we ever have a delicious spread!

DSC00974

DSC00992

Alayna made these delicious Salad Stuffed Shells. 

DSC00993

I made stuffed mushrooms and  baked Brie.  Rita brought a wonderful fruit tray to accompany it.  she also made yummy deviled eggs.

DSC01024

Alayna’s daughter in law, Julie helped out and made these yummy stuffed tomatoes.

DSC00995

Pretty pink plates were stacked and waiting to be filled.  Of course we needed one for food and one for dessert.

DSC00962

I took the upper photo earlier in the day and this one was taken at night after the food was added to the table.

DSC00980

Cream puffs and coconut cherry bars. . .

DSC00969

Lemon bars and some kind of chocolate deliciousness!

DSC00971

Loved this photo with the candles in the background.  Plus a second look at a cream puff never hurt. Hee-hee!

DSC00994

I added this wonderful heart sent to me in a ‘spoolie’ swap to the handle of the plate stand.

DSC00961

Here I am posing by the yummy food.  Can’t wait to dig in!

DSC00990

DSC00983

For drinks we had good old fashioned water and a refreshing water punch.  A recipe I got from my dil and sons wedding.

DSC00972

I’m sure a lot of you will be having some ‘good eats’ tomorrow.  Happy Easter and Passover and hope you have a wonderful day!

We will be going ‘South of the Border’ with our Easter dinner.  Serving up ‘Café Rio’ type salads.  A little different that what we usually do for Easter.  But ever so delicious!

hugs,

Jann

24 comments

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

What a great spread, Jann! I love the sign TOO!

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Lovely display, the food looks so delicious! Happy Easter to you too!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, wow it looks like the party and food came out really nice. Have a wonderful Easter.
Julie

Cranberry Morning said...

Everything looks gorgeous - especially those stuffed shells and stuffed tomatoes! And of course I'm trying not to covet that chandelier. LOVE!

Deb said...

Love your sign, Jann. Your table display looks delicious. Have a Happy Easter. Hugs, Deb

Susie said...

Jann, That is a beautiful shower and wonderful food. I like that there was healthy things like sliced fruits. I have never seen a salad served that way...but I love it. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Shirley Hatfield said...

Lovely food, Jann. I am so hungry now...lol! I have always wanted an "Eat" sign...I really like yours!

Patti said...

Everything is so pretty, and yummy, too. I like the mismatched dishes. Fun! Happy Easter!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

A very pretty table!!! I will take a serving of each - Please.:) Except for the the baked brie. Strong cheese and strong fish, and I just do not get along.
Happy Easter!

Linda W. said...

What a great spread! The food looks almost too pretty to eat (well...almost!) Happy Easter to you.

NanaDiana said...

That looks WONDERFUL, Jann. I think the only thing missing is my personal invitation!;>) You did a marvelous job putting that together!
Happy Easter to you and your family- xo Diana

NanaDiana said...

PS- Forgot to add- I LOVE the sign!

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

Oh It all looks so yummy! I love your new sign.

Happy Easter!
Amy Jo

Micupoftea said...

Looks delicious- what a wonderful gathering and clever theme :)

cynthia lee designs said...

Jann...everything looks wonderful!! I love the Eat sign!!
~Cindy

Junkchiccottage said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Jann. Enjoy the day. Love the new sign.
Kris

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

The food looks yummy! I think I got from your post that desert is not food, which is great news! The chandelier made of Masons jars is amazing. Happy Easter!

Di said...

Yum. everything looks delicious. Have a Happy Easter Jann with your family!

Rose L said...

Wow! It looks like you all feasted!

Tanya Rachelle said...

Wonderful post!!! Absolutely beautiful! Happy Easter dear sweet Jann.
~Tanya

Sarah said...

What an offering of good eats!
The sign found a perfect home……..Happy Easter!

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh it is all displayed so pretty and looks so good!!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

Wow everything looks so delish... your talent in presentation alone is yummy.. Happy Easter.

Hugs, Cindy

Unknown said...

Everything looks amazing.
Angel

Instagram