Share Your Cup Thursday #99

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things that make you happy.  Starting the party early because I’m heading to St. George for our annual ‘girls getaway”.

I learned a long time ago that it’s up to you to find and make your own happiness.  We shouldn’t expect others to do it for us.  After we find our own happiness then we can go on from there and help to make others happy.

Looking forward to see what makes you happy, or in other words “fills your cup”.

What a wonderful Easter Sunday we had!  The weather was perfect and although two of our children were out of town we managed to party hard.

DSC01061

We feasted on ‘Café Rio’ type salads.  A little unusual for Easter, but they sure were yummy!

DSC01062

Decorated sugar cookies. . .

DSC01071

DSC01088

And played a round of Bocce ball.  Which I might mention that hubby and I won.  Despite me hitting my bird bath and a birdhouse with my ball. lol!  Seriously, I couldn’t have hit them if I tried.

Hope you had a wonderful celebration!

Now on to some great features:

Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane shared her gorgeous garden themed bedroom makeover.  You must go get a closer look at her stenciled ceiling!

IMG_1591 c

Thoughts from Alice shared her cousins wonderful clock gallery wall.

Clock-Gallery-Wall-ASCP-Dresser-Makeover-1

I love these drop cloth curtains made by Deborah from Green Willow Pond.

full curtain 5

Tea Time with Trina hosted this fabulous Peter Rabbit Spring tea.

springtea6

Patti from Old Things New shared the recipes for her delicious Easter feast.

Cheesy-Potatoes-and-New-Easter-Bunny-027

And in case you missed seeing the Easter bunny.  You won’t want to miss seeing this sweet thing that belongs to Christine’s from Little Brags son.  Yes, this is a real bunny!

easter 2014 7 dusk

Thanks for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb_thumb[1]

Remember when pinning please hop over and pin from their site not mine.

Don’t forget to hop over and see who was featured on my Facebook Page.

With no further adieu, let’s get this party started!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup!

40 comments

Cranberry Morning said...

It's all beautiful, but that salad really got to me! Love it!

Tarnished Royalty said...

Well Jann, you are just the little traveler! Another girls getaway? You deserve it! Thanks for the link up. ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Trisha said...

Thanks for a great party Jann!

~Trisha

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I can see you had lots of fun in your trip...good for you! Thank you so much for hosting. Enjoy the rest of the week.
FABBY

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

What a wonderful buffet of salads. My idea of great food. Thank you for Share Your Cup Thursday.
Joy

Donna Wilkes said...

The salad buffer looks so yummy! Loved the features especially the ruffled curtains. Thank you for hosting.

Nancy said...

Looks like your Easter was super fun, Jann. Have fun with the girls. :) And thanks for hosting SYC. ~ Hugs, Nancy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Great post!! Thanks for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for the party :)
Enjoy the annual "girls getaway”.

Kathleen said...

Glad you had a blessed Easter!
Thanks for hosting!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Enjoy your get away with the gals.
Thanks for hosting again this week!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter! thanks so much for hosting!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Madonna
MakeMineLemon

Fran said...

What fun Easter pics! Congrats on your bocce win. I hope you have a wonderful time on your getaway with the girls! :) --Fran

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Easter weekend, Jann! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the party :) Autumn hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Your Easter looks WONDERFUL! :)

Unknown said...

Dear Jann - So much fun seeing our family recipes highlighted today. I must post more! Thanks for hosting and blessings to you,
Patti

camp and cottage living said...

Jann
Have fun with the girls!!
Thanks for the party-I always enjoy viewing all of the wonderful ideas!

Salmagundi said...

I had no clue what you were talking about when you mentioned Cafe Rio salads a week ago. I've been under a rock, I guess; so I googled and checked pinterest - now, I know. Sounds a lot like Colorado's Chipotle restaurant. I found all kinds of copy-cat recipes. I'm ready to give it a try - thanks for the inspiration!!! Sally

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What fun features, Jann! I hope you have a wonderful girls getaway time. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your time away.

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Oh Jann...thank you so much for featuring my bedroom reveal...what a special thrill to be mentioned. So glad you had a fun and happy Easter! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
XO Barbara

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

I love your features, but that bedroom is my absolute favorite! I think she did a better job than her inspiration photo! Thanks for hosting this fun party! Have a great evening.

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a great time :) Lovey party, great features, lots of inspiration! Thanks for hosting Jann!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann, sounds like you had a fun Easter with your family! How fun to have a little time away with your friends! Thank you for hosting!
Hugs, Nancy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Jann,
Your Easter sounds like it was a lot of fun. The food looked great and how fun to decorate cookies! Your features are terrific! Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Easter looked delicious. I'm new to your blog and party, and thoroughly enjoying my visit. Thanks for hosting!

Alice Wingerden said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

great ideas for celebrating Easter. I get so tired of doing the same thing every year.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

It seemed it was a fun Easter! Thanks for hosting... And sorry to show up that late, I'm a little lost since Feedburner doesn't send me email updates anymore.

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, looks like your Easter was filled with great fun... it rained here but, we managed to have a wonderful time with our kids and grandkids... Thank you for hosting and have a great time at St. George

Babs said...

Thanks for hosting a great party. It looks like your Easter was really nice..love the look of that salad. yum.

Christine at Little Brags said...

Jann thanks so much again for including our little Easter Bunny here today!!!!! Christine from Little Brags

The Charm of Home said...

I love the set up for decorating those cookies! That looked like a fun time! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Sarah said...

Sounds like a happy family time. We enjoy playing Bocce ball with friends. ;-)

Deborah Montgomery said...

Looks like you had a fun party. Love the cookie decorating! and congrats on the bocce ball :) Thanks for hosting!

Art and Sand said...

I am so behind in reading favorite blogs and replying to emails, but I wanted to write a post so I could join your party.

Thanks for hosting.

Tea in the Library said...

Your Easter looks like everything a family get together should be. What wonderful memories you are creating, and what an inspiration you are. Reading blogs, especially yours, I am often reminded of a Bible study for young mothers I was part of (many years ago)called Becoming a Woman of Excellence based on Proverbs. Have a blessed week. Although I don't always link up thanks for hosting -it's always a pleasure.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Jann, I almost missed the party! We're Derby-bound at Panoply, but I've got to stop and admire some of these great, inspiring links - like those drop-cloth curtains (great job, Deborah at Green Willow Pond!). Have a great weekend,
Rita C at Panoply

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party. Enjoy your trip.
Angel

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party! Have a WONDERFUL trip!
Roselle

Instagram