Share Your Cup Thursday #113

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things that make you happy!

To my regulars, I want to say thanks so much for joining the party each week; and if you are new to SYC, welcome!

Just want to challenge you to seek out someone new and give them a visit.  The number of visits have been down lately.  I know that it’s a busy time; but please try to spread a little sunshine.  It’s what I call; filling each others cups!

Spreader with Rudbeckias

Now let’s take a look at features from SYC #112:

Sally from Salmagundi's is an amazing quilter!  She has even been published.  She shared some of her wonderful vintage sewing treasures.
DSC07371

I love this vintage library ladder Penny's Treasures scored at a neighbors yard sale. So unique!
IMG_5382a

How darling is this bed headboard and footboard cover made out of drop cloth?  Jenise from Do It Yourself Fun Ideas made it without even sewing!
bed10ab

Liz from Rose Vignettes shared her pretty table set with cheery dishes and gorgeous Hydrangeas!
IMG_1456FR

Mindie from Bacon Time with Hungry Hypo shared gorgeous photos of her garden blooms.
lavendar

Vicki from Life in My Empty Nest made my mouth water with her recipe for these Vanilla Cherry Chocolate cookies!
Photo Jul 28, 2014 4_14 PM

Thanks everyone for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb_thumb[1]

Please hop over and see who is featured on my facebook page.


Now let’s get this party started:
1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends!


After you link up, please come back and leave a comment. They fill my cup!

When pinning, don’t forget to pin from their site and not mine.

37 comments

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting! :)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Jann...I LOVE your spreader slash plant container....it's just too cute....as well as your phrase to spread a little sunshine. Those sweet yellow flowers are absolutely sunshine!

Best wishes for an extraordinary ending to your week!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Madonna
MakeMineLemon

Jenise said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for featuring my rosette headboard slip cover! It's such an honor to be featured. And thank you for hosting each week!

~Jenise @ DIYFunIdeas

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again!
-Shelley

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cookie recipe :-)
Love your party!

Donna Wilkes said...

Jann, Happy Anniversary! Thanks for hosting.

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Dear Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting another fun party!
LOVE your black-eyed susans. They're beautiful!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for the feature this week! You know you are my favorite party hostess - I try not to miss participating. You always have such nice comments -- fellow quilters are the best! Sally

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann,
Your quilt looks absolutely stunning!!! Aren't you so happy with the results? It looks beautiful on the bed. Way to Go!!!
Thank you for hosting your wonderful party.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

You know I just love your creativity and fun, Jann - I would have never seen that Cyclone item's potential as you have! What whimsy!

Thank you for hosting, nice to be able to join in the fun. Hugs.

A Joyful Cottage said...

Ooh, that vintage library ladder is fabulous. Love it! Thanks for hosting the party, Jann. Have a great weekend. xxx ~ Nancy

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Enjoy the rest of your week! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party Jann!

Sarah said...

Love Penny's ladder. What a find!
Thanks for hosting.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting.
Have a lovely rest of the week.
FABBY

Julie said...

Thanks, Jann, for another great party! I'll do what I can to "spread the party love" ;)

Unknown said...

Love the features :) the red wheeled can is adorable!! thanks for hosting us :)

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

You are such a sweetie to feature my library ladder...thank you! Hugs, Penny

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for your fun party Jann and enjoy the rest of the week.
Julie xoxo

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks Jan for your fun party. Have a great rest of the week.
Kris

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, thanks for the fun party! Have a great week!

Hugs, Dianne

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jann,
I just got back from my blog break and I am getting back into the linky parties. Thanks for hosting yours and have a beautiful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Karie said...

Jann, Thanks for hosting the party. I am so excited to be participating. I have missed it the last couple of times. Your party is wonderful, and of course I love your blog. Hugs to you my friend over the mountain. Karie
PS. I am going to Fleattitude this Saturday are you?

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Jann. Thanks for hosting the blog party. Have a wonderful Thursday!

bj said...

Yay...I love all your features.
Thanks so much for the party.

Unknown said...

Always such a fun party. I hope you have a brilliant week.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Unknown said...

That's the best use for a spreader I've seen! So Cheery! Thanks for the party Jann. Off to visit some new people.
Blessings,
Patti

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for another great party Jann,
Have a wonderful day!!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

This is a busy time of the year for me as well, with vacations and time spent with the grandkids before school starts makes it hard to keep up with everything therefore I have been absent myself for a couple of weeks. Thank you for hosting Jann and have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

Mindie Hilton said...

Thank you for the feature! I shared the post on my Facebook under Mindie May Eyre Hilton. :)

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello Jann,
I loved this post !!! I've seen so many gorgeous things. I loved the bed idea .I will think on that one...LOL Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment . And I cannot wait till you start your redos . I know your home is going to be even more beautiful. You have such wonderful taste, and I know you will do an outstanding job.
May God Bless,
Marie Antoinette

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, Your daisy's got me thinking, I wanted to come show you what I wrote. You're a sweetie!
Blessings, Roxy

Maria Elena said...

Thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend! Maria

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi, Jann. Thanks so much for gosting your lovely party this is my first time here & I'm very grateful! Love your Blog. All linked up and I am your newest follower! Blessings to you for a wonderful weekend!
~Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Instagram