Share Your Cup Thursday #114

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things that make you happy.

I am going to be running errands later, so I am starting the party a little early.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week.  Thanks for partying here at Daily Cup and welcome to anyone who might be linking up for the first time!

Now let's see features from SYC #114:

Kathleen from  My 1929 Charmer  shared her cute kitchen dish cabinet.







































Poppy from With a Dash of Color set a beautiful table for her outdoor summer dining




























Priscillas shared her pretty sunflowers both on her door and in her garden.







































Nancy from A Joyful Cottage created a delightful clipboard.








































Patti from Old Things New shared her beautiful dining table redo.









































Kitty's Kozy Kitchen shared this delicious tomato tart.








































Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.


Don't forget to hop over and see who was featured on my facebook page


Now let’s get this party started:
1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends!
 

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment. They fill my cup!

When pinning, don’t forget to pin from their site and not mine.








29 comments

Antiques And Teacups said...

Wonderful choices this week! Love them! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Ruth

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Jann. My favorite of your favorites is the sunflower wreath! It's so fresh and sunny and will continue right into fall. Thanks for hosting the blog party. Have a wonderful thursday and a great weekend!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Jann, thank you so much for featuring my altered clipboard. I'm honored to be included with these other wonderful features. Hugs, Nancy

Lady of the Manor said...

I loved Kitty's tomato tart, too. I'm sharing my tomato pesto tart this week! Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the fun party and enjoy the rest of the week!

Diane said...

What a great variety of features you chose this week, very pretty. Thanks for a lovely party!

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Happy Thursday!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Unknown said...

I love all of the features this week - so much inspiration! Thank you for graciously hosting this party,
style design

Rita C at Panoply said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann. I hope your summer is winding down in a beautiful way. I'm loving all the features, from those I read regularly, to those I'm being introduced to - thank you! Happy to join with some Native Americana - decor and garden plants used in their textiles. Have a great weekend!
Rita

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Hi Jann, I love all the features this week but I think my favorite is the sunflower wreath. Reminding me that fall is just around the corner. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.. Cathy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Great features as always!!
Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,m
Debbie

priscilla said...

Thanks so much for the feature Jann!
Have a great weekend !

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party Jann. Have a lovely day!

Unknown said...

Great features, fun party! Thanks for hosting us Jann!

Calypso In The Country said...

Nice features! Thanks for hosting again!
-Shelley

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving all the features today Jann! I gotta get busy so I can get back in the party! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Hi Jann! Thanks a bunch for including my summer tablescape among these amazing links, you totally made my day! Have a lovely weekend!~hugs, Poppy

bj said...

Love all the pretty features.
Thanks for the great party...and I hope you and your new computer are friends now. :)

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Thanks a bunch for hosting! Great and inspiring features - especially love Kathleen's cabinet. Have a wonderful rest of the week! Jane

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Jann, thanks for the party! Have a great weekend :)
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you so much for the party. Hope you're having a wonderful week, as well. Love that darling clipboard art!

Jeanette

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much Jann for the party! Super features...wishing you a wonderful week!
XO Barbara

Oliva Ohlson said...

Great features! The tomato tart looks scrumptious, and I love the sunflower wreath! Thank you for hosting.

Karie said...

Hi Jann, Wow! I love the features this week. Great choices. What a wonderful party. I always like joining up with everyone. Hope your week is sunny and bright. Hugs, Karie

Deanies Stash said...

Hi Jann. Thank you for the party. Nice features this week.

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you so much for hosting!
Sherry

Pamela said...

The features are wonderful. Always great stuff shared here. Thank you.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann, It has been too long since I joined your fun party! Thanks for hosting!
Nancy

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Sorry I am late to the party....and a big thanks for featuring my kitchen dish cabinet.

Instagram