Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Muffins.

Sometimes you feel like a chunk, sometimes you don't!  lol!

 

Yeah, I stole that line from an Almond Joy and Mounds commercial.  Just popped into my head when I typed in the title of my post so I had to roll with it.  he-he!

Many of you know that I am not a big chocolate lover.  When it comes to ice cream I prefer mine white, and I'll take caramel any day over chocolate.  But now and then just gotta have a little.

And chocolate mixed with fresh raspberries, oh yum!

Look at all that yummy goodness inside.  Yes, including the butter.  Oh my, my only weakness!  (Ha, ha, don't I wish that were true).



This recipe is one I got off of Pinterest.  The only thing I did different is that instead of chocolate chips.  I broke a large Hershey candy bar into chunks and stirred it into the batter.   Did that once with peanut butter cookies and found it to be quite tasty.

Oh, I also sprinkled with pink sugar because I didn't have any white.

I filled the cupcake tin to the top and got 12 large muffins.

Here's the link to the recipe.

http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/06/11/jumbo-raspberry-chocolate-chip-muffins/

 

For more yummy goodness check out my Pinterest board.

https://www.pinterest.com/jmolson53/lovin-from-the-oven/




Enjoy!
 
Jann

This post was featured at Sunday at Home.  Thanks Alice!

I will be sharing with these lovely parties:
Thoughts from Alice for Sundays at Home

19 comments

Mary Ann Potter said...

Oh, how lovely they look! I may have to do some baking tomorrow...

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

One of my favorite berries are Raspberries! But I'd skip the chunk because I'm not a chocolate lover, I must of missed that gene! It sounds really good and I'll check it out...thanks for the link!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh Jann, I can practically taste that now. Funny, I am more of a caramel and vanilla girl myself - it's just every once in a while if I don't have a Resee's Cup I wanna freak out. : - )

I am going to try this muffin, it just looks too delish not to try and make!

Hugs. ♥

NanaDiana said...

Oh---those look very, very, very good. I can take or leave chocolate, too...except for a certain milk chocolate..and I only like vanilla ice cream...lol....

I think my family would eat these up though-no pun intended...ok..pun intended. lol xo Diana

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Mmmm I love anything with raspberries, Jann, and these looks scrumptious!

Linda W. said...

Wow - those look wonderful!

Ana Love Craft said...

Hi Jann! This cupcaks look absolutery delicious!With pleasure I'm following you too!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, these look so good Jann! Have a good day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Cindy Lou said...

Looks delicious! Going to make these! Thanks!

Linda said...

These look sooo pretty and delicious, Jann. Thanks for the recipe!
Hugs,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Jann you are such a hoot! I just love your humor. The muffins look incredible I think I can smell them from here. Hugs, Jo

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I pinned these before I even looked at the recipe!! Love raspberry and chocolate together, especially in ice cream. These will be a real treat!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I wish we were neighbors! Yummmmmm....

Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Leslie said...

I wish we were neighbors too! lol.
They look fantastic Jan!!!

Hope that you are staying warm.
Have a great weekend.

mjmaterazo said...

i love chocolate & raspberries together. this looks super yummy. thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment. love your parties! xo- maryjo

Stephanie said...

Oh my, there is LOTS of yummy goodness! This looks divine, dear Jann. Happy weekend!

Winnie said...

These actually look mouth-watering!!
I looooooooooove one or two, especially what I love raspberry so much :)

Fran said...

Ohhhh, you had me at chocolate & raspberry! A match made in heaven, even if it does make me feel like a chunk, hehe. Your muffins look absolutely delicious! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :) --Fran

Alice Wingerden said...

These look sooo delicious!

Instagram