Share Your Cup Thursday #138

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).

The party where you share the things that make you happy.

If you're like me, a lot of little things make you happy, really doesn't take a whole lot!

Before we know It February will be over and Spring will be here.  I'm sure that those of you that have been buried in Winter are so looking forward to it!

Spring is my favorite season.  I love everything about it!

Now let's see what caught my eye from last weeks party.
 
SYC #137 Features:
 
Rita from Panoply shared two posts on her  jadite collection.  Both  her kitchenware and tableware are amazing!  I couldn't pick just one.
 
 
 
 
 
I adore this spring vignette of sheep and boxwood created by
 
Pennys Vintage Home
 
 
Emily from Adventures of a Busy Bee shared this pretty pink bike all dressed up for Spring!
 
 
 
 
Carol from Art and Sand has built the sweetest little garden house and filled it with so many treasures!
 
 
 
I love these industrial looking lights That Heidi's brother made for her greenhouse.   See more at  My Sweet Cottage.
 
 
 
The Life Jolie shared the recipe for this yummy chicken salad stuffed tomato.
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 
Don't forget to hop over to my 
fb page
  and see who has been featured there.

My apologies to the first people that linked up.  I hit the wrong size of thumbnail and when I made it larger it made their links blurry.  :(
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is. Only those with a back link will be featured.
4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up I would love for you to come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup!

 


45 comments

Unknown said...

Hi Jann !
Thanks so much for the party !
Have a great rest of the week
Hugs
Suzan

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Wow! What fantastic features! Love that bright colored bicycle planter! Thanks for hosting this fun party! Hope to see you at my Creative Ways Link Party soon too!
Blessings,
Nici

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for including my post with the other great features this week....all that jadite really caught my eye...gorgeous collection! Hugs. Penny

Rita C at Panoply said...

Goodness, Jann - thank you! It's a pleasure to be featured in such good company, and yes, they all beckon spring (come soon!)
Rita

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I love all the features, Jann! Your vintage hardware towel holder is sooo pretty! Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you see my comment,because mine aren't being emailed to bloggers for some reason. Ugh!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Great features, Jann. Love Penny's sheep vignette. I am certainly looking forward to Spring. We got over seven feet of snow in February. It may take a while to go but Spring is on its way. Thank you for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Jann, Thank you for hosting. Isn't Rita's collection extraordinary.

Stacey said...

Hi Jann. It's been awhile so I'm super happy to be linking with you today. :)

Stacey

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Hi Jann, thanks for the party and hosting each week.

Stacy said...

That's an impressive jadeite collection and the pink bicycle is adorable.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks Jann! That jadeite collection, oh, be still my heart. Loving the pink bike also. Sweet features.

Linda said...

Hi Jann-

I LOVE that pink bike!

Thanks for hosting- see you next week.

Hugs,
Linda
http://bestoflongislandandcentralflorida.blogspot.com

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks, Jann. Those features are adorable. I love the cute vignette with the sheep. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week.

living from glory to glory said...

Dear Jann, Thanks for another party!
I will visit a few posts and see some good ideas and some pretties!
Hugs, Roxy

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party.

Diana said...

Great party, as always Jann. Thanks so much for sponsoring--

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting.

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

Thanks so much for the party! Have a great week.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday 138. Love joining in. Have a good week.
Joy

Unknown said...

Thank you for the feature and for hosting!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, thank you so much for featuring my post this week. It's great to be in such good company!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
Beautiful features, thank you for hosting!
Hugs,
Jemma

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for the party Jann.
Kris

Leovi said...

It's wonderful designs, exquisite pink bike! beautiful photos!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Jann, thanks for much for this party! I wonder if Carol from Art and Sand would let me stay in her sweet little garden house so I can warm up!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Jann. Thanks so much for the party. I'm glad to be here. Great features! That pink bike is darling! ~Zuni

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for the party!
Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Joy said...

Jann, the features (as always) are just beautiful. Thank you for another lovely party! :)

Curtains in My Tree said...


Thanks Mrs Olson for the party

Have a good morning

J said...

Oh my goodness! - that garden house! Have to run over and see more of it! Good bye!

Anonymous said...

I love that light you featured and that tableware is right up your alley, so pretty!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you so much Jann for another great party. This one is really full of great ideas. Hugs Jo

BusyBee Emily said...

Yay! Thanks for featuring my cute little bike on your blog this week! I sure do love her...I'm getting ready to recover her seat in a new print this season. Such fun features from everyone! I want a garden house soooo bad! You're awesome! Thank you for hosting! Emily

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Jann, feels great to be back at the party after being MIA for a few months. Looking forward to mingling with the party goers again and happy to see you are still hosting!
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Oh my, the features look like SPRING is on its way! Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!

lynn cockrell said...

Thanks for sharing the party and all the great spring inspirations! I am so ready for spring, even though we have not had nearly the hard winder, so far, that many of my blogging friends have experienced!

Debbie Nolan said...

DEAR JANN - ALL THE TALENT YOU SHARED HERE IS AWESOME. I LOVED THE JADE DISHES TOO. I AM A SUCKER FOR DINNERWARE. HAVE A GREAT WEEK.

A Joyful Cottage said...

I'm late to the party, Jann. We're just sooo busy with our cottage construction. I love Carol's new garden cottage. Super sweet! Have a great weekend, and thanks for the party. xxx ~ Nancy

Debra@CommonGround said...

I'm running late, but wanted to come join in. thanks so much for hosting, Jann!

Debby Ray said...

I'm late too...thanks for hosting and I hope you are doing well!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the features! Great Jadeite collection.
Thanks for the lovely party sweet lady. I am sorry I'm so late!
Have a lovely and warm weekend ahead.
FABBY

Lulu said...

Very fun things you shared this week. I especially like the bike.

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jann, the features are fabulous! LOVE that pink bike and I don't need to tell you how I feel about the jadeite collection ;) Hugs, Cecilia

Instagram