Share Your Cup Thursday #172

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.
 
It's that time of year where Christmas prep is creeping into our minds, and I know that some of you have already started
 your decorating.
 
I will wait a little longer and enjoy our Thanksgiving celebration.
However, rest assured thoughts and anticipation of what I am going to do are running rampant in my head!  lol!
 
I am so excited for our upcoming 'Creating Christmas' link party!
Each year a few blog friends join me in creating a post with a specific Christmas theme in mind.  At the end of their post will be a link where you, my friends, can share your amazing Christmas that coordinate with each particular theme.
 
 
 
 
It's such a fun event, and I wanted to post this today so that you can keep the themes in mind as you decorate for Christmas.  :)
Please come party with us!!
 
Also, I would love it if you would put this image on your side bar to help others know about the fun!
 
I hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween!  It was such nice weather here and we had a record breaking number of
 trick-or-treaters.
 
 
Now for features from SYC #171:
 
 
Ann from Tarnished Royalty shared her beautiful
 dining room redo.
 
 
Debra from Common Ground shared her gorgeous
 Thanksgiving table centerpiece.
 
 
 
Lory from Designthusiasm shared how she uses a writing desk as a bedroom vanity.
 
 
 
Jo from Anne's Attic worked her magic and painted a harlequin design on a tabletop.
 
 
 
Sally Salmagundi shared her cozy plaid porch.
 

 
Coletta's Kitchen shared her recipe for yummy
butterscotch blondies.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 

Don't forget to hop over and see who is featured on my fb page.

 Now Let's Party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!
 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 

46 comments

Linda said...

Thanks Jann for another wonderful party :-)

Hugs
Linda

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jann,
Wonderful features. Those Blondies look yummy and I love the harlequin table. Thanks for hosting, my friend.

Autumn blessings,
Sandi

Sarah said...

Great features, Jann. Thanks for hosting. Happy November!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for hosting - Appreciate what you do.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Ah, Jann, I love your picks this week. Since I follow most of those gals, I'll jump into the guest posts and visit. Thanks for hosting us!
Rita

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jann,
I'm with you, not ready to decorate for Christmas just yet for Thanksgiving is coming first.
I'm excited about your Christmas party, Romantic and Old Fashioned for me!
Thanks so much for hosting and have a great rest of your week,
Gina

Calypso In The Country said...

I don't decorate for Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving so I will be planning and visiting many blogs before then! Thanks for hosting!
Shelley

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

No, I'm not ready to decorate for Christmas either, Jann. I so enjoy Fall too much.
All the features are wonderful this week, as always. Thank for hosting your party!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Nice collection of features, Jann. Sharing something from our new cottage this week. Thanks for the party, my friend. xo ~ Nancy

Susie said...

Jann, There's so many talented people in our world. I love seeing it all. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Donna Wilkes said...

Love that harlequin table! Thanks for hosting.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Lovely features all of them
Thank you for hosting sweet lady.
Ill see you when I get back from Miami early December.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.
FABBY

Tarnished Royalty said...

It's such a treat to be featured at your party Jann. Thank you so much! Enjoying Thanksgiving season here too. :) Ann

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks for the party Jann! Looking forward to participating in Creating Christmas! Hugs, Cecilia

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday 172. Appreciated. Love joining in.

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thank you for the party Jann!

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for featuring my porch this week. I always enjoy this party -- it is my favorite. I appreciate that you are so attentive to the party and your blog. Sally

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

The Harlequin table is awesome! Thanks so much for hosting, Jann... and for coming to the LTV party this week! Always love what you share.
Have a great "rest of your week!"
~Jill

quakerhillfarm said...

Thanks Jann for hosting! Sounds like Christmas on your Blog is going to be wonderful! Have a great week, Lynn

Sandi Magle said...

Thanks Jann, for hosting, and I love ALL the featured pics...I looked at everyone last week. Great minds think alike, Sandi

Sandi Magle said...

oh and the christmas parties, sound great, I might be ready to think about it by then! Sandi

Pat said...

Jann,
Amazing featured guests, dear friend!!!
I'm anxious for Christmas. . .I am every year!!!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!!!
Fondly,
Pat

camp and cottage living said...

Jann
I just posted your Christmas link party on my side board.
Thanks for sponsoring your weekly party!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, there, Jann! So nice to join your party! Thanks for hosting! ~Zuni

Diana said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann. I love Debra's centerpiece.
Have a great week.

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, thank you for hosting each week. I am looking forward to the Creating Christmas! I hope to link up this year.

Have a great week!

xo Dianne

handmade by amalia said...

Another great party, Jann. Happy Thursday.
Amalia
xo

Tea in the Library said...

Jann,
I was just wondering if you were doing something special for Blogland this Christmas. Looking forward to it. Will add announcement to my blogs ASAP. I'm behind this week (as usual) still reading last weeks party. So much good stuff this time of year!

One More Time Events said...

Thanks for the party Jann...I am loving the features this week!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you for hosting Jann. Have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

Cynthia said...

Thanks for hosting Jann and super features. Will check them out later today.

Cindy

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you for the party Jann!!
Hugs,
Jemma

MyDIY said...

Great party!
Thank`s !
greetings
Uwe

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the party Jann!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Christmas is such a joyous time! I'm having eye surgery early in the month so I'm not certain if I will be able to do all I usually do, but I'm hoping for the best.

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, thanks so much for hosting! I always love joining your party.

The Charm of Home said...

What gorgeous transferware!! Thanks for hosting!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thanks Jann for featuring my table! What a surprise. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Jo

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the party, have a wonderful weekend!!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Your Christmas Link party sounds wonderful!! I love the button for it and I put it on my sidebar!!

The Robinson Collection said...

Jan you are my idol ...liove your thanksgiving dishes

mjmaterazo said...

hi jann- thanks for another great party! the christmas party sounds fun. have a great weekend! xo- maryjo
https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

Unknown said...

Hi Jann,
Great features from last week and lots of amazing link ups this week!
Looking forward to the Christmas link up...I so love Christmas and just can't get enough! ;)
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs, Kimberley

chenmeinv0 said...

converse
oakley vault
true religion jeans
oakley
montre
nike air max
nike air
timberland boots
sac longchamp
rolex watches
2018.1.4xukaimin

Instagram