Share Your Cup Thursday #175

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.

I want to thank  Grantham Lynn from My Journey Back for featuring my Share Your Cup party on her blog this week.  Yahoo!  What a sweet shout out!!  Please hop over and
 give her a visit.
 
I would like to wish all of you who will be celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow a very wonderful holiday!
May it be filled, with family, blessings, laughter, love, and lots of good food!  :)
 
I can hardly contain my excitement for our 'Creating Christmas' link party!
Can't wait to see what each host as well as you have to share!
 
Please mark your calendars and join each day if possible.  A big thanks to those who have put our button on your sidebar!!
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #174
(remember to pin from their site and not mine)
Usually I only feature 6, but with both Thanksgiving and Christmas being shared.  I am choosing 8 this week.
 
We had quite a few new people last week and I would like to say, welcome!  And of course I always appreciate you faithful participants!
 
Gosh, I have such a weakness for vintage suitcases.  Pat from French Country Style from the Foot of the Rockies shared her amazing collection.
 
 
 
Sheryl from Red Tin Inn shared the fabulous makeover she did on a settee.
 
 
Linda from Bushel and a Pickle shared her gorgeous tablescape.  A great transition between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
 
 

 
Pennys Treasures shared her whimsical Christmas décor in her kitchen.  How cute is this stove?
 
 
 
Debby Goes Shabby shared a couple of darling Christmas finds.  Plus she made the sweet faux macaroons!
 
 
Virginia at Artsy VaVa shared her creative
 'Happy Camper' vignette.
 
 
At Home with Jemma shared her cute pom pom wreath.
 
 
Suzan from Simply Vintageous shared the recipe for homemade French onion soup.  Yum!  One of my fav's.
 
 
Thanks for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

 
Don't forget to hop over and see who is featured on my fb page

 Now Let's Party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!
 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup!  
 
 

36 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love the features this time year with Christmas coming! So many lovely ideas! Thank you for hosting and Happy Thanksgiving, Jann!

Autumn blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for another wonderful party Jann - AND for he feature - so honored to be included - Artsy's little camper is too precious !
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving girlfriend !
xoxo

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Thank you for the party, Jann!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! ♥

Hugs!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Good Afternoon Jann!
Oh you are such a sweetheart to feature my pom-pom wreath! You know that makes me so happy, and just look at all of these glorious and creative features!
Happy
Thanksgiving!
xo
Jemma

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Thank you so much for hosting Jann! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Winnie said...

Thank you so much Jann for hosting this party!
I'd like to wish you and you family a wonderful Thanksgiving :)
Although we don't celebrate it here, I do remember this holiday from my childhood (living a few years in the US)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party, Jann!! And for visiting!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hugs,
Deb

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jann, thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Gina

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

It is such an honor to see my post included with all the great features you have this week....thank you! I can't wait to see all the fun links on your Christmas party that starts the 7th...what a talented bunch of bloggers are lined up to show us their holiday decor! Have a blessed Thanksgiving....hugs...

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I love all the features this week! Thanks so much for hosting, Jann, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Sweet shout out for a super sweet party :) Thanks for hosting and enjoy your holiday!

Mimi said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Jann. Love the features this week! Thanks for hosting. Love, Mimi xxx

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Love all the features, Jann! I guess next week we will all be onto Christmas decor and recipes.
Happy Thanksgiving blessings to you and yours, Jann!

Trisha said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

~Trisha

Unknown said...

Thank you for another party and Happy Thanksgiving Jann. I hope your day is swell :)
Looking forward to your Christmas lineup.
Blessings,
Patti

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much, Jann, for featuring my "happy camper" and for hosting the party. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Love your features Jan! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!--aimee

Debby Goes Shabby said...

Jann

Thank you for featuring my little macarons and hosting your party each week! I look so forward to your fun and sharing our creative ideas!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Debby

Debby Goes Shabby!

Diana said...

Thanks so much for the party, Jann, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. Wishing you and yours a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Dianne

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Happy Thanksgiving my dear friend! Don't work to hard to day enjoy some of that wonderful dinner you are cooking. Thanks for hosting. Hugs, Jo

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jann!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jann.

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the party, hope your Thanksgiving is great!!

She Yarns Crochet said...

Thanks for hosting the party. We'd love it if you and your friends joined us for Funtastic Friday. The party's open until Wednesday evening. Hope to see you there.

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jann!! Thanks for the party!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Happy Thanksgiving to you and thanks for hosting this party
I am off work today and enjoying reading your post

Sarah said...

Hope you are enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Thanks for hosting. I'm late arriving with a busy day yesterday. Love your Howdy Pilgrim, by the way. '-)

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting Jann!

MyDIY said...

Thank you for the party!
Have a nice time!
greetings
Uwe

Rita C at Panoply said...

Congrats on your party's feature, Jann (well-deserved!). Boy, I love Pat's suitcase stack. Hope your time with family was good, Jann. Thank you for hosting SYC.
Rita

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks for the party Jann! Looking forward to Creating Christmas! Hugs, Cecilia

Pat said...

Jann,
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!!!
I hope to re~join, soon!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Art and Sand said...

I would love to have a stack of vintage suitcases in a corner. I have the corner, but I never see any vintage suitcases.

Unknown said...

Hi Jann,
Beautiful features from last week!
Loved the pom pom wreath! So pretty!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Kimberley

Instagram