Share Your Cup Thursday #261

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short)
 
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
 I want to thank so many of you that have kept me in your thoughts and prayers.  It really means the world to me!  I did not get the news that I was hoping for from my MRI.  So it's back to the hospital and an ultrasound and biopsy on the other breast.
 
I'm still trying to stay positive, but definitely considering other alternatives besides just a lumpectomy at this time.  I will keep you updated after my surgery on the 25th.
 
Friends are the best!!  Two of mine spent the day with me Monday scouring for vintage finds and just spending time together.  It really gave me the boost I needed!
 
I shared my junking finds in Treasures and Trinkets Tuesday
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #260:
 
Stacey from Poofing the Pillows shared her absolutely gorgeous forever kitchen!
 
 
Debby Goes Shabby talked about how things Use to Be and shared her bike overflowing with beautiful blooms!
 
 
 
 
Diana from Adriondack Girl at Heart shared her cheap vintage finds.  This chair has the perfect amount of chippy charm!
 
 
Dianne from Deanies Stash shared the unique lamps her husband is making out of their junkin finds.
 
 
 Thanks so much for sharing with SYC and please grab my button if you were featured.

 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 

42 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Jann, I continue to pray. You are an inspiration!

Gingham Gardens said...

Hang in there, Jann, and know that Jesus lays you on the hearts of those who don't even know you (yet) but care. Thanks for continuing to host Share Your Cup.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, I hate to hear your news so far was less than hoped for, but am definitely staying positively prayerful the next steps will kick it to the curb. You're showing is your warrior prowess. Thank you!

Rita C at Panoply said...

*showing us

Laurel Stephens said...

Sending positive vibes your way for your new tests.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party, Jann!!
Sending prayers your way!!
Hugs,
Debbie

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Hello dear friend. Just wanted to tell you I'm praying for you and will pray with my Rosary group as well.
Don't worry and trust God, let HIM take care of it and be your physician.
Thank you for the lovely party too and for your kind visit to me.
Please keep us updated.
Hugs,
FABBY

Thelma said...

Thanks for hosting this lovely party Jann. You are in my thoughts and I'm wishing you the best. xo

Julie@Cut Off in the Keweenaw said...

Added you to my daily prayer list. Keep that positive attitude.

Anonymous said...

Praying for hope and encouragement and healing for you Jann. {{HUGS}}

Heidi said...

Jann, thanks so much for hosting!

Heidi said...

Jann, I'm also sorry to hear about your health challenges! You have such a positive attitude, stay positive. It is the best medicine!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Yes, friends are the best, Jann, and I'm glad that you could spend some time with yours. Thank you for keeping us updated on your health, my friend. Thanks for hosting and I know you'll have a happy week, because of your positive attitude. xx

Stacey said...

Jann, thank you so much for the sweet feature. :)

Louca por porcelana said...

Thanks for hosting,always with joy...Blessings.Hugs,Maristella.

Gentle Joy said...

I'm so sorry for the health problems you are facing. Thank you for continuing to post the party... I hope all goes well.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Stacy does indeed have a marvelous kitchen! Drool!
How are you?

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, still keeping you in my prayers. Praying for a great outcome. Thank you for featuring our repurposed hanging light. Mr. Deanie is sure pleased! Have a good week.

xo Dianne

Unknown said...

I just hate it that you didn't have the report you were hoping for Jann. I will continue to pray for you my friend. You inspire me <3
Hugs,
Patti

Susan said...

Prayers for you!!!

xinex said...

I am so sorry about your health issues, Jann. I wish you the best. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Praying that all turns out well for you, Jann. Thank you for hosting.

Artsy VaVa said...

I'll be keeping you in my prayers, Jann! Thank you for hosting the party.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

I am so sorry to hear this, Jann. I hold you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for hosting despite everything you're going through. Sending hugs your way ♥

Jordie Baxter said...

I can sure feel fall in the air! I love the cooler temps. I hope that you are doing well and enjoying life. Have a great weekend and thank you for hosting the best linky party around!
xoxo Jo

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Keeping you in my prayers Jann and all those who are caring for you during your operation and recovery. Hugs and Love.
Joy

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Jann, I am sending prayers up and positive thoughts for you. I'm keeping your date in mind. Hugs, Pam

Abby said...

I am sending you well wishes and strength.

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Prayers for you, Jann. God is bigger.

Anonymous said...

Jann, let's keep those words coming as you wait for your surgery. I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Prayers continuing for a complete healing.
Marion

Anonymous said...

Praying for a complete cure and cancer free.
Marilyn

Simple Organizing & More said...

Jann, thanks for hosting. Looks like a great party. I can't want to check out a few other links.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Jann it is good that you keep your thoughts as positive as possible. I am keeping you in my prayers. Thank you for hosting --love all the features!

mjmaterazo said...

thanks for another great party jann. always so fun with great inspiration. hope your feeling well. xo- maryjo

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

You sound so upbeat, sweet Jann, and I know waiting must be murder! Sending prayers your way, I hope all goes well.

Old Time Cindy said...

Jann, I hope you hear positive news and results. Keeping you in my prayers.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Thanks Jann for hosting the fun and enjoy the weekend.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

You must have been upset by the news after your MRI, but I admire how you stay positive. Getting better is a winding road, but the important thing is to keep moving. This little cartoon about recovery always makes me smile, I hope it can make you smile too: https://fr.pinterest.com/pin/434667801518483014/
Thinking of you,
Magali

Leslie said...

Sending prayers your way Jan. As always, thank you for hosting... it's been a while since I've taken a look around. Have a good weekend.

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Dear Jann... thank you for your kind visit.
Wanted to let you know we will be praying for you this last Wednesday of August with my friends.
Blessings,
Fabby

Unknown said...

You're showing is your warrior prowess. Thank you!


หนังไทยตลก

Instagram