Circle of Love. . .

My SIL, Laurie and I took a class at Thanksgiving Point and made this wreath.  It is real easy and she and I had already made wreaths that were very similar. However the class was fun and it was a great time together. Just crinkle paper doilies and coffee filters and hot glue to a Styrofoam base.

We brought extra embellishments to doll ours up a bit more.  The burlap flower and none of the hanging décor was included.

IMG_5289

There are so many things that I love gathered together on this wreath.  Paper doilies and coffee filters. . .

IMG_5295

Burlap and roses. . .

IMG_5292

Mercury glass and bling. . .

IMG_5290

ribbons and pearls. . .

IMG_5291

Vintage inspired graphics. . .

IMG_5294

IMG_5297

Put them all together and what do you get?  A circle of Love!

IMG_5302

I really didn’t know where to hang my new wreath.  The mantle was already decorated and I didn’t feel like messing with it.  Next year I think that’s where it will end up.

So, lack of a better place this is where it calls home.

IMG_5289

Sitting atop my ‘Chocolates for Valentines’ quilt.

The only problem is, it covers up the chocolates.

IMG_5299

Oh well, guess you can say that I am one of those woman that hides her chocolates so no one will eat them. lol!

Gotta ask, “do you hide goodies at your house?”

Hugs,

Jann

I will be sharing my wreath with:

Faded Charm Cottage for White Wednesday

Cozy Home Scenes for Cozy Home Party

Savvy Southern Style for Wow us Wednesdays

Very Merry Vintage Style and Share the Love Wednesday

Bunny Jeans for Bunny Hop Wednesday

A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday

Brambleberry Cottage for Time Travel Thursdayl

How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

26 comments

Tania Pelletier said...

What a beautiful wreath!

Tania

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Ok....I love the wreath..but I also love the quilt...see the door in the background...could you hang the wreath on it??? That way you could see both! Just a thought!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

What a lovely wreath! Love the bling!! Thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

Jann
How beautiful & lovely this turned out. Great post I love how talented you are! Have a great week

xoxo
Kate

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Lovely! So pretty and romantic

Vicki/Jake said...

OH yes, hang it from the cool old door looking thing on the wall! And no I don't hide anything at my house. I don't have to:) Still waiting for that train wreck day...

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

The wreath is gorgeous, Jann. I love the dainty look to it, it's just my style. Thanks for showing it at my party. Have a great week and I hope to see you next week.------ Shannon

Diane Writes said...

Hi Jann! Love is really all round your home. I love your wreath in the same way I love that quilt. So sweet and lovely

Bunny Jean said...

Hi Jann!

That wreath is so cute. I have used coffee filters for other projects but never a wreath. I love the added embellishments and I have to mention that your quilt is beautiful!

Thanks for sharing them at my Bunny Hop Party!

xoxo Bunny Jean

Old Time Cindy said...

I really need to do this. Yours is so pretty the way you embellished it. And you made me laugh...yes, I hide my chocolate. Hanging head in shame, ha!

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Jann,
LOVE this wreath...I have a spare wall to hang it in my sewing room...It would be perfect in there!! Actually I do have a coffee filter wreath already on the door to the sewing room. Love all of the extras you added to the wreath. Very pretty! The quilt is so perfect too! With just the two of us at home now...I don't really need to hide the goodies anymore. In fact I get more in the house when I know the girls will be coming home! Funny how things change over time!!
All the Best,
Christine

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Your wreath looks wonderful, Jann! I made one last year! They're fun!!

Hey, girl, CONGRATULATIONS! You won my Tattered Heart!!!

I have your address from the Tote Swap sign-up so I will get it out to you right away!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

So pretty, love it next to that quilt, your blog header is really sweet!

Unknown said...

I have to agree with the other ladies..hang it on the door behind the chair..it will look divine I'm sure..what a great looking Valentine wreath..I love it!

very merry vintage style said...

It's beautiful! Love how you made it your own with all your pretties. Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

Peg said...

Love the wreath and all the extra embellishments that you added. I really want to try making a burlap rose now that you showed us how to do it. I just gotta make time! I love my quilt that is pink and brown like yours, but the pattern isn't the same. The fabric just makes you happy to look at and it does remind me of chocolate and Valentines.

G Inspires said...

That is a beautiful quilt and I'm loving the wreath! Thanks for sharing, visiting via The Bunny Hop

Chubskulit Rose said...

You're pretty crafty and creative Jann!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely wreath, I love the colors. Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday,

Karen

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a beautiful job you did on your wreath! It looks very vintage-like & is perfectly embellished. Happy PS!

Marti McClure said...

Your wreath is so cute and the embellishments really make it fabulous! Happy Pink Saturday! ~Marti

Lorraine said...

Lovely wreath!! And love pink and brown together! Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

ibshell said...

SO beautiful!! I love all the textures you used!! ;)

Kathy said...

Jann, This is a beautiful wreath! Love the combination of coffee filters and lace doilies! So feminine! Can you hang the wreath from the door behind the chair! That would be lovely! Thank you for sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

fredrica said...

Beautiful wreath and you put so much work into your house. Deb

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I am in love with this wreath!! I may try to make one myself!!
Thanks so much fro sharing!

Hugs,
Debbie

Instagram