Share Your Cup #234

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I like to call, "filling your cup".
 
I am elated that it is February!  I love decorating for Valentines, (may have something to do with the red lover that I am); and it also means that Spring is drawing neigh.  :)
 
Last week I shared my Valentines tablescape in
 
 
And our first DIY project of '2017'
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #233
(Now and then there is a link I want to feature, but see no link back to Share Your Cup)  :(
 
Kiki Nakita shared her beautiful master bedroom and closet.  Talk about being organized!
 
 
Patti from Old Things New used some things she had around the house to create this sweet rose heart.
 
 
 
Dany from My Little Old World shared the interesting history on how to make gorgeous Victorian wax flowers.
 

 
Janet from Curtains in My Tree shared some of the things that she has, "laying around" that make her happy.  They make me
happy as well!
 
 
Marie from Interior Frugalista turned a ho hum piece from IKEA into a fabulous apothecary cabinet!
 
 
Mr. Deanie found the most amazing piece for Dianne from
 Deanies Stash  They cleaned it up and it's perfect for holding some of her craft supplies!
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 

26 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party each week!! Wonderful features this week!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Great features - have a beautiful evening.

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks Jann, Hope you're having a great week!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What happy features this week, Jann! Thanks so much for hosting!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh Jann, how cute is that red and white quilt tablecloth, and the milk glass banana stand! It's all so cute!
Thanks so much for hosting!
Gina

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love the color red too! You Valentine girl flower holder is very pretty and your bedroom ship lap looks fabulous, Jann!

Christine at Little Brags said...

Hi Jann, I want to tell you thank you soooo much for having me each week at your parties, it seems like it's been forever and I don't leave enough messages telling you THANK YOU!!!! Christine from Little Brags

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for featuring my drawer turned organizer. It is an honor to be featured. Hope your week is great!

xo Dianne

R's Rue said...

Great

Daniela said...

I have no words to express my joy this morning, to be featured truly makes my day, I thank you wholeheartedly, darling Jann !

Thanking you most sincerely for hosting me also today, as well,
I'm sending blessings on the remainder of your week,
may it be filled with love and peace

XO Dany

P.S.: I'm grabbing your featuring botton and write this feature on my blog post :) !!!

vivian said...

Well that was fun! I love the quilt on your bed. Did you make it? just lovely! Im way behind in blogging.. so just catching up for a few minutes! off to check out a couple links on your page. have a great day
xoxo
vivian

Kiki Nakita said...

Jann,

Thank you for the feature. I appreciate it.

~Kiki~

Curtains in My Tree said...


Your ole so famous shiplap looks wonderful in your bedroom, seems like all the HGTV decorating shows are using shiplap again. That is all we had in our old farmhouse I grew up in .
Thank you so much for featuring my Nicol Sayre dolls and her friends
I so enjoy coming over here each week to see whats going on.

Happy Ground Hogs Day

Jeanie said...

what delightful features, Jann. I'm off to visit some and hope to join you next week!

Jeanie said...

Well, I WAS going to wait till next week and then I decided that my post on all the wonderful Norman Rockwell art made me happy indeed!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thank you so much, Jann, for featuring my IKEA Moppe Apothecary Cabinet - much appreciated! I hope your week has been a good one ☺

Unknown said...

Beautiful features, Jann! Thanks for hosting!

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Thank you for the party, Jann. Lovely features! a

Diana said...

Thanks for the party, Jann!

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for hosting! Great party!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann. Always a great party.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

It's Friday evening here, the week was difficult, so I'm going to indulge in checking the link while drinking chamomille tea!

Unknown said...

Dany's Victorian wax flower display is amazing! Kind of overshadows my dried roses heart. Haha! Thank you so much for the feature Jann. You are the best <3
Patti

Mrs.T said...

Looks like a fun party this week (as always!); looking forward to visiting around. Thanks so much for hosting!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jann, thank you for the party!

https://www.vintagesouthernpicks.com said...

Thank you for the party Jann! Haven't been here in a while. When you say, "have a backlink," are you talking about showing my participation in the party by showing a link to the party on my blog? Like a list of link parties I join, or a list of badges? Just needing clarification....thanks!

Instagram