Share Your Cup #237

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, SYC for short.
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I call 'filling your cup'.
 
 
 
I have had such a busy week!  Two trips to pick up more carloads for the next estate sale that I will be hosting at my home.  That entails driving over 2 hours each way, a lot of hard work, but fun unearthing all kinds of treasures as well.  My sis and friend, Dolly came up yesterday and spent the night.  They helped unpack and get everything set up.  What a great help that was!!
 
I have not had a lot of blogging time, but I shared how I am
Missing GreenAlways, as the end of February rolls around I get a bad case of Spring Fever!
 

Now for the features for SYC #236:
*Just a little note-Lately, many posts that are linked do not have any mention or link back to Share Your Cup.  You are more than welcome to link, but just be aware that you will not be able to be featured.  :( 
 
Sarah from Hyacinths for the Soul hosted a fun "Galentines" party with her friends.  I love her Queen of hearts collection!
 
 
 
Emese from Pale Blue Corner made the sweetest little felt hearts and filled them with lavender.  I love how she embellished them!
 
 
Tarah from Grandma's House DIY reminded us that something as simple as a little hanging basket can change our lives.
 
 
Joy from A Vintage Green shared a unique technique of stenciling with drywall.
 
 

Even though Carol from Art and Sand has been purging, she came across some dishes she couldn't resist.  Easy to see why,
they are so her!
Carole From My Carolina Home shared her delicious recipe for one of my favorite desserts, Crème brulee.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 


 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 

25 comments

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jann! I couldn't believe I happened to be the first to link up, how exciting! Your green post was nice, I like the white rabbit amongst the green ferns. I am looking forward to Spring too. It has been 70 degrees for the last several days, and it should not be so warm here in mid Missouri in February!
Thanks for hosting and good luck on your estate sale!
Gina

Stacey said...

Hi Jann.

It's just like spring here right now and I'm looking forward to garden parties this summer. :)

Thanks for the chance to link up today.

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for the feature. I'm only posting about once a week so I don't always time it right to link up.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for featuring my drywall compound made sign. It was an interesting project and I am learning more all the time. Thank you too for hosting your 237th Share Your Cup. I am very grateful to you for helping keep the blogging community united. I have been visiting you for years now, with appreciation.
Joy

handmade by amalia said...

Another lovely party, Jann. So much inspiration.
Amalia
xo

Daniela said...

Thanks most sincerely for another lovely party, darling Jann !

Wishing you a most wonderful remainder of your week,
sending hugs and love to you

XOXO Dany

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Jann! And thank you for hosting each week.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Good luck with the Estate Sale!!
Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, I know you're busy but you are so appreciated for hosting SYC. How else could we vent and share our journeys? Love Carol's new plates. There's always room for a few more. ;-) Have a great estate sale and let us know how it goes.
Rita

Jeanie said...

Looking forward to lots of link hopping. Thanks for hosting. Sounds like you're in crazy land so extra appreciated!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jann,
I guess I got my wires crossed. I thought your party was going on this morning. Oh well, better later than never as they say. Hope you have a fabulous day and thank you for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting the party, as always!
I loved your Missing Green post. Beautiful photos of nature and the green rice looked delicious! I can certainly understand that you are missing to look at something green, but spring will come eventually to you!
Today I am participating with a post about winter rose care (# 49, Busy With Winter Rose Care And More...) and some other things happening in my garden. If you like you can see some green there ;-)!
Good luck with your estate sale!
Warm regards,
Christina

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Jann, Thanks for hosting another wonderful party! OMG, I'm in love with the Queen of Hearts collection! I can see why you featured it. I think we're all anxiously waiting for spring.

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for still hosting --- you are such a busy, creative person!! I finally had something to share this week. Hope you are sending snow to Colorado, so I can stay inside and quilt this weekend!!! Take care. Sally

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jann! It's always fun to join in.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Lovely features as always, Jann! After 5 weeks of dryness we are finally getting soem snow today in the Denver, CO area.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thank you so much for the party, Jann! Hope you're not working too hard and taking some time for yourself. Have a great weekend!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

The Queen of Heart collection is so fun!

Susie said...

Jann, I wish I had some of your energy...mine has fizzled the past year. I loved Carol's new plate too. :):) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Leigh said...

Hi Jann
If you are looking for some green head on down to North Carolina! Our trees are already starting to leaf out. All the daffodils are in bloom. It's crazy !
Thanks for hosting. Take Care
Leigh

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the party Jann! Hugs to you!

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks for party! Have a wonderful weekend.

Deanies Stash said...

Hi Jann! Thank you for hosting while you are so busy getting ready for the estate sale. Sure wish I lived closer! Have a great day.

xo Dianne

Sarah said...

Jann, thank you for the feature and shoutout on my Galentine's post. I recently packed up the Queen of Hearts figures. Made me a tad sad. '-)
You should start a collection of your own.

Pale Blue Corner said...

Thanks a lot for hosting the party and featuring my lavender filled felt hearts, I really appreciate it! Have a great day!
Cheers,
Emese

Instagram