Share Your Cup #64

Hello,  happy day and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short).  This is the party where you share what ever it is that makes you happy.

I learned a long time ago that we must first make ourselves happy and then from there we can bless the life of others.  It’s up to us to make our own happiness!  If we depend on someone else to make us happy, we could be waiting a long time.

This morning I harvested a bundle of sweet smelling Lavender from my garden.

IMG_1451

Talk about a cheap fix.  Seriously, it made me so happy, happy, happy!

Just want to mention how I appreciate all of you and the wonderful posts you link each week.  Also, I LOVE the comments on my posts.  I apologize for not always responding.  I try to, but sometimes I just can’t get to all of them.  Just know that reading them brightens my day!

I am seeing a few links that are not getting many visits.  Would love to challenge you to reach out and find someone that you have not visited before.  Some of you have word verification on.  If you would take that off you will get more comments.

Here are some wonderful features from last week:

Carlene from Organized Clutter Queen is always so creative with her vignettes.  Both inside and out.  Here are a couple she shared:

Laundry room themed wheelbarrow

IMG_9270

Patriotic Kitchen Vignette

IMG_9335

I adore how Debra from Common Ground draped her mannequin for Independence Day!

IMG_4793 2

Sarah from Hyacinth for the Soul shared her wonderful Americana collection.

cardschest-l

Babs from Upstairs Downstairs delighted us with her patriotic Zinnias.

DSC01233

Suzy Q At the Farmhouse repainted a wire rack and made it perfect for displaying her striped and dotty dishes.

IMG_0084a_thumb[2]

It’s that time of year to be enjoying cherries.  Beverly from Eclectic Red Barn shared her recipe for yummy cherry bars.

closeup of cherry squares 3

Do you ever feel that your are overwhelmed or at your wits end?  If so, you need to read this touching post about ‘Hanging in there’ by Vickie from Making our Sustainable Life.

bean-saving-corn-959x1024

Thanks for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

40 comments

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, thanks so much for the wonderful feature! just linked up my quilt cupboard, thanks for having us over!

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! :) I love to back through your posts and features on Thursdays if I've not caught up during the week. I am going to try to but I have to keep turning the computer off and on during storms rolling through.
Had torrential downpours all morning, then a lull and steamy humidity and now they are back!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann, thanks so much for hosting and sharing the the great features each week.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting the party and wishing you a great rest of the week. Take care.
Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Ah- sweet fresh harvested lavender.

I did mine last week - and it really is spiritually medicinal!

Thank you for hosting! Hugs!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. I am loving the summer heat and the lush gardens.
Joy

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting. Summer has been busy and my garden is thriving. Have a lovely week.
Denise

Rob Hunt said...

I have had a couple of great gardening weeks and have been working on maintenance so next year is even better. Thanks for hosting.
Rob

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Thanks Jann for featuring my 4th vignette and the old wheelbarrow!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Jann, Thank you so much for featuring my post! I am truly honored. I would also like to thank you for hosting this blog hop every week! It's always so full of decorating ideas, crafting tutorials, recipes and gardening how-to's. I spend more time reading blog hops than I do on Pinterest ;) - Vickie

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann. Your lavender is gorgeous!

Jeanette

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! Hoping the cottonwoods finish up their shedding soon! Grrrr! Lol!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Nice features, I love the rack painted in black, I saw it! Thank you so much for hosting. Big hugs,
FABBY

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your linky each week! Thanks for the lovely encouragement. :)

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Fun and festive features, Jann! Thanks for the party too - so nice to be able to pop in on a weekly basis from the other side of the planet!! Subtropical winter greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

NanaDiana said...

I see lots of "happy" here, Jann. I, too, LOVE the smell of lavender-it makes me happy, too- xo Diana

Karen said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you so much for hosting "Share Your Cup on Thursday" . I agree wholeheartedly with your words of wisdom regarding finding your own happiness. Sometimes that can be hard to do. Right now I am finding my happiness in blogging and I have been fortunate to meet wonderful people like yourself. Have a great week! Take care,
Karen

Rachel Paxton said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! The lavender is gorgeous. :)

Rachel @ Maison de Pax

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks Jann, for hosting and also for your visits and kind words!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Lovely bunch of features, Jann! Thank you for hosting the party today :)

suzyq said...

Jann, thanks so much for featuring my plate rack!!! It's so lovely to see my name 'up in lights'...lol
Suzyq

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

It's simple things like a bundle of lavender that makes many a day better. How sweet that you have that on hand. Thanks for bringing us this party, Jann. It's so kind of you to take the time.
Liz

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Gorgeous lavender and great features! So when are we invited to come watch a movie and make a quick visit to your new beautiful bath?

Thanks for hosting! :) Pam

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jann,
Wonderful features and I can smell that lavender now; lovely! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful rest of the week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sarah said...

I'm so tired tonight that I'm not sure I thanked you for the thoughtful feature on my patriotic post. I'm honored to be included in your weekly features, Jan. Thank you! ~ Sarah

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks for hosting and letting me join in.

Auro @ Add that Xtra in the Ordinary said...

Thanks for hosting the lovely party Jann,happily joined in.

Micupoftea said...

Hello Jann,
What nice features! The cherry bars look delicious and I can just imagine how amazing the lavender smells. You should make Lavender Bottles!! Thnx for hosting each week. Hope you had a great 4th of July :)
S

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Great features Jann! Thanks so much for hosting SYC again!

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for another party :)
I wish you a wonderful weekend

Maria Elena said...

Jann, thank you for hosting! Beautiful features!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Jann!
Lavender is one thing I don't have in my garden but should! It's so fun to touch it and smell it on your fingers and of course cutting and drying it is a wonderful benefit! Thanks for the invite!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good Morning Jann! Thank you for featuring my post on "Hanging In There"! So glad you liked it. Also, I would also like to thank you for hosting this wonderful hop every week. I appreciate it very much! Enjoy the rest of your week, and have a great weekend!
Vickie @ Making Our Sustainable Life

Jill said...

I think I can smell the lavender from here...

Eclectic Red Barn said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you so much for featuring my cherry bars.
Have a great day,
Bev

The Charm of Home said...

Doesn't lavender smell the best! Love these features! Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

Fran said...

I love the smell of lavender. How lucky you are to be able to grow it yourself!
Thank you for hosting, have a wonderful day! :) --Fran

Kathy said...

Morning! Harvesting Lavender is such a singularly satisfying activity - Love bending close and breathing in that marvelous fragrance - I may have to replant -mine are showing signs of distress from all this rain! Marvelous features - I do appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Jann,


These are such lovely features. Thank you for hostessing.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Gina said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann. This party has really grown!!

Instagram