Let’s Dish. . .Americana Style!

I have a confession to make.  I think I have a tiny bit of a dish addiction.  I love so many different types of dishes, both old and new.

So it’s no surprise that when it comes to the 4th of July dishes that they are no exception.

I have them out on display for the month of July.  Not only are they pretty, but they are handy to grab.  Stars, stripes, and polka dots.  Such a fun combination.

IMG_1309

I love when a collection just comes together.  I had the two large plates and bowl.  One day I ran across the salad plates and the heart bowl at a thrift shop.

IMG_1264

IMG_1266

IMG_1282

More stars, stripes, & polka dots.

IMG_1280

IMG_1278

My star cake stand is fun for both July and Christmas.  Love my plump little Uncle Sam!

IMG_1268

IMG_1304

IMG_1306

IMG_1292

IMG_1302

I showed these cute cupcake plates on my Americana table.

IMG_1283

IMG_1287

Some are used more for décor.

IMG_1273

IMG_1295

IMG_1297

Look at the fun baseball gumballs I found at the $1 store today.

IMG_1294

I hope to fill a lot of these with delicious food for the 4th!

Happy Red, White, and Blue!

hugs,

Jann

I will be sharing with these fun parties:

 Kathe with an e for You're Gonna Love it Tuesday

21 comments

Linda W. said...

Wow - such a great collection. You are ready for the 4th!

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your 4th of July dishes...so pretty!
Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July.
hugs,
Cîndy

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Love it! Oh...all the stripes and polka dots. Swoon! You have so many fun things! Love the flags in the red pitcher!
Karen

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

You are such FUN, lady!!!

Kris said...

Love your dishes! I am a dish fanatic too! I have lots of sets, and use them all! Have a fun Fourth!!
xo Kris

Patti said...

I pulled out lots of red, white, blue, too. So fun! Your dishes are adorable. Lovin the gum balls!

Winnie said...

Very patriotic and I love that! You certainly have very beautiful dishes Jann
Have a wonderful and happy 4th of July ♥ ♥

Old Time Cindy said...

Fun and fabulous! Happy 4th!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Nell at njschout said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Love the cupcake plates! ♥

priscilla said...

Love all your patriotic plates Jann ! You have quite the collection ! I think I am going to have to look a little closer at the dishes in the thrift shops :) Have a happy 4th !

Sarah said...

Fun to see your patriotic dishes. Great idea to keep them out for decor and handy access for summer use with all the patriotic holidays May to September. You've found some great pieces. My favs are the stars and stripes bowl and plate and the star studded heart bowl. Happy 4th of July! ~ Sarah

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
What a lovely post full of so much pretty Americanna!! Love everything!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Deb

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

So pretty Jann! I love your red, white & blue décor. I confess to being a bit of a plate addict myself. Happy 4th! :) Pam

Cynthia said...

What a beautiful collection you have they are so festive and quaint.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

I love your collection, Jann! Have a happy 4th!!~~Angela

Rose L said...

In the picture of the flag centerpiece I expected to see the plates on the wall display to be red, white and blue! You really have the spirit!

Micupoftea said...

Fun, fun! Oh my gosh- looks like you are all set for the holiday. Everything is festive and the cupcake plates are too cute. HAPPY 4th of July, Jann :)
Shawn

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh goodness, such fun patriotic things, Jann! You've displayed everything just perfectly.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I have the same addiction, maybe we should start a club! I love your patriotic decor.

Anonymous said...

What a fun collection of Americana dishes you have. I'm dying to get my hands on those adorable cupcake plates. I did score on four vintage pie dessert plates today at the local Goodwell, eay excited to put those out.

Instagram