It’s Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas-Sneak Peek

Hello my friends.  It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at the Olson abode.  I’m sure it is at your home too.  Many of you are all decorated.  Although we’re getting close, we are still in that chaotic mode.  You know, boxes needing to be put away, ladders taken back out to the garage, and a few more touches here and there.  I’m still working on our bedroom and bath.  A little difficult when I haven’t quite finished painting my bed.

I thought I would give you a sneak peek.  I just love Christmas!  What a joyous holiday it is

Touches of Christmas are Springing up everywhere!

IMG_3450

IMG_3429

IMG_3436

IMG_3444

IMG_3431

IMG_3455

IMG_3456

IMG_3434

IMG_3453

IMG_3451

IMG_3438

IMG_3459

IMG_3458

IMG_3462

IMG_3465

IMG_3433

IMG_3463

IMG_3440

IMG_3464

IMG_3437

IMG_3445

IMG_3439

I know it seems like a lot.  But with our newly finished basement we now have so much space to decorate.  It has been so fun having my daughter, Kylee here to help.  Some of this has been done by her. 

She has her own unique style.  A little more simplistic than mine.  I love it!

I can hardly wait for our ‘Creating Christmas’ party.  Please be sure and join us.  It will start on the 7th over at Carlenes, Organized Clutter.  Her theme is ‘Vintage Christmas’.

This morning we woke up to this.  Everything looks prettier with a dusting of snow!

IMG_3461

If that doesn’t get you in the Christmas mood, I don’t know what will!

Happy Holidays!

Jann

I will be joining these fun parties:

Savvy Southern Style for Wow

A Junky Rustic Christmas

A Lavender Garden Cottage for Cottage Style Party

Green Willow Pond for What We Accomplished Wednesday

Ivy and Elephants for What's it Wednesday?

No Minimalist Here for Open House Party

A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday

Common Ground for Be Inspired

The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home

30 comments

Unknown said...

So much detail and so many ideas! It's just wonderful!

Unknown said...

Love your Christmas decor, Jann! Especially those jars of ornaments :)

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

Aw, so pretty! A good old fashioned Christmas feeling, that's how I feel right now!

Debby Ray said...

Oh wow...so many wonderful things to look at! I can't imagine how long it takes to decorate. I know I am wiped our from decorating my little few rooms yesterday. What cool ideas...and SNOW too! Awesome!

Linda W. said...

I always enjoy seeing your Christmas decorations. You must have such a pretty home!

Stacey said...

I can already tell it's wonderful! Love all the olden elements you've included. The bird cages are fun.

Susie said...

Jann, You certainly have the decorating knack. I love all the old vintage things you own. My g.daughter had a hot chocolate bar for thanksgiving and it was a hit. xoxo,Susie
p.s. stay warm and safe.

Bernideen said...

Looks very country cute!

Junkchiccottage said...

Oh Jann I am loving your sneak peaks. I cannot wait for the party to start on Sunday with Carlene. This should be a lot of fun to see all the wonderful inspiration. Thanks for inviting me to join you wonderful bloggers.
Kris

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

What a great sneek! I think you bought the silver tall ornie at CB!! Just came from there....and what I bought is broke.....so now it has to go back....whatever!

priscilla said...

Looking fabulous ! Can't wait to see the rest !

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

So much to see, Jann! I love the red and white bottle brush trees! I'm up to my ears in decorating "stuff", too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann! Oh, I love your Christmasing.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

chateau chic said...

Oh Jann, you have such wonderful Christmas vignettes. I LOVE the little truck and tractor. And your bird cages are fabulous!!
Mary Alice

Maureen Wyatt said...

I do hope my invitation to spend the holidays with you is in the mail! Love the vintage ornaments on the springs.

cynthia lee designs said...

Loving all the sneak peeks that you have shared. Can't wait for the party to start!
hugs,
Cindy

Tea Cottage Pretties said...

Oh my , love your beautiful Christmas decor. I especially love the little car with the tree on top under glass. So adorable. You got snow!!!!! Living in South Texas we do not see snow. It is lovely. Hugs, Beverly

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

It's looking like a very festive vintage Christmas going on at your place.
Denise

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Looking so pretty! I need to finish my decorations!

Cynthia said...

Everything is look great Jann. Loving all the apothecary jars and the ice skates you showed. I am a huge fan of bottle brush trees.

Cynthia

Rose L said...

You put me to shame. I guess I need to drag out the ornaments and do some decorating.

Anonymous said...

Your "olde" decorations are wonderful :) Love the toy truck with the ornaments in it, and I spied a red Pyrex bowl, I think. I cannot find one that isn't all scratched up! Looks great, Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

Got My Reservations said...

So many cute vignettes! My living room still is full of boxes -- it's kind of frightening, but it will all come together.

Susan Freeman said...

So many perfectly charming vignettes! You have set the theme for a lovely homey and cozy Christmas. Love it all!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting.

I love all your birdcages on the mantel and that great greenish cabinet has always been a favorite to see how you decorate it.

Everything is beautiful.

Jill said...

It really is Christmas at your place! Nice!

jeanniemc said...

I think I need to come to your house maybe for a few days just to make sure I saw everything in the house!! Just an awesome house! Merry Christmas!

Gayle said...

What a delight to see all your pretty vignettes! Did you buy your heavy duty springs at Fleattitude? Just wondering, cuz I bought one too! LOL

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Oh, my, it looks like you've decorated every inch if the house! Lovely!

The Charm of Home said...

I'm so coveting your little red truck. Adorable!
Sherry

Instagram