Lookin Back at ‘2013

Well my friends, we will soon be stepping into a new year.  How quickly time flies when you’re having fun!  lol!

I have had an incredible year and have made so many wonderful blog friends!  Thanks so much for your support and sharing all of your talents with me at ‘Share Your Cup’!  I hope you will come back on the 8th and share what you’ve been up to since Christmas!

I always find it interesting to take a look back and see which post had the most views each month here at Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.  I was so wishing I lived in Texas when I titled this post.  Yup, “Looking Back Texas”  would have been just grand.  Somehow ‘Lookin Back Utah”  just didn’t cut it.

  I thought you might enjoy this stroll down memory lane. . .

January:  I shared my Valentines mantel and my love for French Pastries in My One Weakness

IMG_9749_thumb[8]

February: Laundry Room Whites

IMG_9952_thumb[3]

March:  I shared my obsession love for dishes in I Can Dish it Out!

IMG_0209_thumb[7]

April:  I reminded you to Think Beyond the Pot when planting containers for your garden.

IMG_6191_thumb[2]_thumb[1]

May:  I shared 10 things that mean farmhouse style to me in Sneak Peek of My Farmhouse Style.

IMG_0784_thumb[3]

June:  I shared my Simple Farmhouse Mantle.

IMG_1155_thumb[1]

July:  My Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal.  This post got the most views for ‘2013’.

IMG_1470_thumb[2]

August:  I shared my love for Linens and Lace.

IMG_1965_thumb[3]

September:  I shared my Welcome Fall Mantle.

IMG_2004_thumb[7]

October:  I shared my love for Primitives, Pumpkins, and Junk.

IMG_2446_thumb[2]

November:  I shared my porch decorated in plaid in Plaid Tidings.

chair_thumb[6]

December:  I invited you in for a Christmas Home Tour.

IMG_3436_thumb[3]_thumb[2]

I love sharing with all of you and hope you enjoy visiting!

I wish you the happiest of Happy New Year!

hugs,

Jann

I’d love it if you hopped over and liked me on my new Facebook Page!

I will be sharing with:

Unskinny Boppy for Year in Review

Common Ground for Be Inspired and top posts of 2013

27 comments

Bernideen said...

Each one is so special - I love them all!

lynn cockrell said...

Just great, each and every one, Jann! Thanks for sharing again!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It has been a great year and lots of fun. I'm going to like you FB page now!
hugs,
Linda

cynthia lee designs said...

Love all that you shared with us in 2013...and can't wait to see what you share in 2014.
hugs,
Cindy

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

So many great past posts.
All the best in the new year.
Denise

Kris said...

I remember it all. Love!!
xo Kris

farmhouse-story said...

wishing 2014 to be happy and healthy for you, jann!

priscilla said...

Very nice ,Jann ! Happy New Year !

Shirley Hatfield said...

That's a fun way to do a "year in review"...month by month! I get so many great ideas from you, Jann. Keep up the good work and have a wonderful 2014!

Di said...

Love your blog Jann, can't wait till 2014. Have a safe and happy New Year.

Debby Ray said...

Happy New Year, Jann! I so enjoy visiting your blog and looking at all of the eye candy! You have such GREAT ideas and I love your style. Thank you for always making me feel encoraged since my short stint in the blogging world has begun! Looking forward to whar 2014 has in store!

Many blessings!
Debby

Art and Sand said...

It is so fun to look back and remember each of the posts.

Your blog was good for me in 2013 because I always had a fun party to join. Thanks for hosting.

Have a wonderful new year.

Cynthia said...

You have been a busy girl for 2013. Can't wait for 2014 projects. Happy and healthy new year, friend!!

Cynthia

Revi said...

Hi Jann,
You and I both have so many different interests and collections! Like you, I've always loved plaid. I was reminded when I looked at my daughter's school pictures - every year in elementary school, she would be wearing a cute plaid dress for the photo! Blessings, and Happy New Year!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year Jann and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us in 2014!
Marie@TheInteriorFrugalista

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for all that you share with us Jann! Wishing you a most happy and blessed New Year!
XO Barbara

Unknown said...

I always enjoy your posts so much! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Jann! Wish you the best. Hugs, Cristina

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I remembered all your posts, but I always like to have a look at your gorgeous farmhouse kitchen!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

All the best to you with this new year. Thanks for sharing your year in review.

The Old Parsonage said...

Loved the year in review. I haven't been here all year so this was nice.

Wishing you all the best in the new year!

xo
Leann

Pamela Gordon said...

Your home is beautiful and you have such fun decorating it for the seasons. I enjoyed your review of the year. Happy New Year to you! Blessings, Pamela

Unknown said...

I hope 2014 proves to be a good year for you and yours.

Stacey said...

I just love everything you do, Jann. Can't wait to see more. :)

Katie Mansfield said...

Plaid Tidings, I love that. You had some great mantel posts. Love them.

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed your blog for some time now. Thank you for your wonderful posts and exposing me to "Houston Style". I so enjoy your humor, and sharing funny stories about your family. May you have a holiday season fill with love and peace. Happy New Year.... See you in 2014..room design

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann! You always have so many great ideas, love seeing your review posts. Hope you're off to a great New Year!

Instagram