Garden Eye Candy

Hello my friends,
what a fun five days I have had spending time in St. George, with 9 friends.
 
Here in UT, we can drive 3 hours South and find much warmer temps and flowers that will be putting on a show here in June are blooming there now.
 
Driving around town we spied a home who's entire front yard was nothing but Poppies.  It made me smile!
 
 
A few of us took a stroll around the condo.  The roses were in their peak blooming time.
 
 
There's a cute little shop called, Aunties and Uncles.  Their front porch and gardens are as delightful as the store itself.
 


 
There are Hollyhocks all around their parking lot.  An old fashioned flower that I love!
 


 
Our daughter, Kylee's Instagram name is Koyote.  I had to text her a photo of this street sign. She loved it, even though it was spelled differently.
 
 
I saw this cute wagon planter at Ace Hardware.  It got me thinking about repurposing and old wagon from the estate I am helping with.
 
 
On Friday morning all 10 of us were out the door before 7 to hit yard sales.  It wasn't until after we stopped for breakfast and went into another shop that I noticed that half of us were dressed patriotic.  We had to pose for a picture and I referred to us as the
"sailing sailors"
 
 
We ate yummy food, watched movies, played games, shopped till we dropped, and even found time to do hand work, and craft.
 
I found some great treasures that I will be sharing with you soon.
 
hugs,
Jann

26 comments

Kim said...

Having fun times with lovely friends, wandering around drinking in the beauty of joyous spring gardens and yard sales; sounds all too wonderful, lovely Jann!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the pictures Jann of the beautiful gardens. I bet you all had a ball with one another. Such a cute picture. Hugs and blessings sweet lady. Cindy

Junkchiccottage said...

Love all the garden inspiration. Glad you had a great time with all your sweet friends. Have a great week and wonderful Mother's Day Weekend.
Hugs,
Kris

Sandi Magle said...

With everything shivering and frosting here, the tulips are wrapped so tight, they look downright prudish. Thanks for sharing what spring should be, sigh, and the gardens are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, Sandi.

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Wow, what great garden photos! Looks like you had a great time with your friends!

Jeanie said...

That sounds like a fabulous visit! Don't you love a shop with a great garden? And I am wild about the red flyer plant stand. I might be on the lookout for one too!

Connie said...

Hi Jann, the only thing wrong with this post is that I wasn't there sharing that marvelous adventure with you. It looked like you all had a great time and the photos and flowers were amazing. Thanks for taking your camera and sharing:)
You're a sweet blogging sister.
Connie :)

Connie said...

P.S. you all look so cute in your group shot :)

NanaDiana said...

I am laughing that you gals all have your Patriotic Pretties on! lol How funny-I thought it was planned!

Those are gorgeous flowers and gardens. Hope you have a wonderful day- xo Diana

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Sounds like such fun girl time! Love the cute picture of the girls.

Laura Everyday Edits said...

how fun! love the coordinating "uniforms." laura

20 North Ora said...

Sounds like a really fun day with friends. The shop looks very interesting and the flowers were gorgeous. I've never grown Hollyhocks but love them. May have to try that.

Judy

Sarah said...

You girls are adorable! Thanks for taking us along. Blooming goodness!

happyone said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. : ) Beautiful blooms. Such a pretty time of year.

Marilyn Miller said...

Sounds like lots of fun for sure.

Rose L said...

Love the growing tub!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time together! Loved all the flowers!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful flowers!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Sounds like fun! My daughter & SIL live in LaVerkin...very warm!
Ruth

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Sounds like you and your friends had a terrific time. Loved all the flowers and your photo's were so good.

Looking forward to seeing what treasures you found.

Happy Mother Day.

Hugs,
Mary

Julie Hamilton said...

Wow, that sounds like fun!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I can't believe hollyhocks are already blooming!

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Hey Jann! How come I wasn't invited to join the party? Looks like you had a fantastic time. Loved loved those hollyhock pictures. Still dusting off the snow here in Denver but I'm sure my perennials are loving the moisture. Hugs, Pat

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What fun you have with your friends, Jann, and how adorable you all look!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Enjoyed shopping with you. Amazing you all chose the same look. My husband and I often realize too late that we are dressed in exactly the same colors.

Instagram