Share Your Cup #251

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).

 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup".
 
I truly believe by sharing what fills our own cups that we help to fill others cups as well.
 
I hope you all had a fun Memorial Day!
 
What a wonderful holiday to honor those who serve and have served our country.
 
I shared my summer mantle and a few thoughts about
 


Now for the features from SYC #250:
 
Melissa from Dancing Dog Cabin gave an old dresser a makeover, and boy does it ever look fabulous!
 
 
 Carol from The Red Painted Cottage gave us a tour of her newly redone guest bedroom.  It made me want to move right in!
 


 Lina from Sew Historically shared some gorgeous Edwardian lace lavender sachets.
 
 
 Ann Marie from Musings of a Vintage Junkie shared her love for succulents and a few fun projects she made using them.
Love this wreath!
 


Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 

 

25 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party each week, Jann!! And thanks for aways stopping by!
Hugs,
Debbie

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks sweet Jann for the party each week, love the features!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jann for hosting this lovely party each week. LOVE to look at the home decor posts especially! Wonderful choices to feature!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I loved seeing your decor for Preserving Your Way of Life, Jann! Thanks so much for hosting your party. I hope you have a great week.

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Jann, Thank you so much for featuring our guest bedroom and hosting this party every week! I love how you decorated your mantel!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

So happy to be featured on my most favorite party!! Thanks so much!

Lina said...

Thanks for featuring my DIY lavender sachets! :)

Melissa said...

Jann, thanks so much for featuring my dresser makeover project!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for another great party. Love the features.

Jeanie said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann. I'm embarrassed to share my link but in the spirit of being real...!

Louca por porcelana said...

Thanks Jann,for hosting and visiting!Have a lovely weekend !

Art and Sand said...

It's been 2 weeks since I have posted and when I published it, I realized I was in time for SYC!

Sarah said...

Jann, your summer mantel makes me smile, and the features are inspiring as well. Thanks for hosting.

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, I love your summer mantle. Thank you for the party.

xo Dianne

Unknown said...

Thank you sweet Jann, for another great party. You are amazing <3
Patti

Gentle Joy said...

Such a nice party... thank you for hosting it. :)

Eclectic Red Barn said...

Thanks for all the work that goes into making this party special. I hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Bev

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 251st Share Your Cup, always appreciated.
Joy

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

A little late to the party but I made it! Thanks always for this awesome party, Jann and wishing you a super weekend.

happyone said...

What a cute idea with those little flower pots.

Mimi said...

Thankyou Jann. I've been busy for a while, so it's a real joy to be linking with you this week. Mimi xxx

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great weekend.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Great kickoff to our unofficial summer start, Jann! Love your mantel, and love Carol's bedroom. Thank you for selecting the features and hosting us! Hope your weekend is terrific!
Rita

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, thanks so much for hosting, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

As I was coming back to check the links, I just realised I had fogotten to thank you for the party. So sorry!

Instagram