Share Your Cup #250

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup"
 
I know that May can be such a busy month with lots of things going on with school.  I attended one of my granddaughters dance festival this morning, and will attend another's
graduation on Friday.
 
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to share at Share Your Cup!
 
Last week I had a lot of fun Placing Tiles on an old shovel.  Since then I've placed tiles on a birdhouse and a dresser top.  I'm just having too much fun!  :)
 
 
 
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #249:
 
Pat from Bringing French Country Home shared a fun garden retreat she created and named Café Bleu.
 
 
Kathryn from The Dedicated House shared her amazing wall she stenciled in her breakfast nook.  Boy, has she ever
 transformed her home!
 
 
Jeannie from Get Me To The Country shared a fun post about how many flags she spied while on her weekly milk run to
Amish country.
 
 
Kitty's Kozy Kitchen shared the receipe for Chocolate Covered Cookie Balls made by one of her cute granddaughters.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 
 

23 comments

Rita C at Panoply said...

I love SYC, Jann! Great features, thank you!

Kim said...

Some beautiful places to visit this week, Jann. Must go and make myself a cuppa, pull up a comfy chair and be enchanted by what I see. Thank you for a fun party.

Melissa said...

Thank you for hosting Jann!

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Great features, Jann! Enjoy your holiday weekend and thank your for hosting each week!

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks for the party, Jann and all the great features! Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

May really is a busy month; especially this year! Great features as always and thank you for hosting, Jann. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each week and for taking the time to visit!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Lovely features Jann. Thanks for hosting!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann...hope you are having a wonderful week! Finally really warm here this week...culture shock! Love the features! Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely Memorial Day Week end!
Ruth

Anonymous said...

Jann, I look forward to Wednesdays and SYC! Thank you for hosting. xx

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh Jann, thank you so much for featuring my granddaughter and her wonderful cookie balls! I'm going to send the link to my daughter so she can see it. I had Cissy over today for more cooking after school. Your tile projects are too, too cute, and of course I adore your hilltop cottage. It must be like a playhouse for you. Thanks so much for hosting and have a great rest of the week.

Eclectic Red Barn said...

Thanks for all the work that goes into making this party special. I hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Bev

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Our weather has finally improved so I've been busy planting, weeding, cutting grass and seeding all in between taking care of one grandchild and helping out with 3 others. Life is full and I could not be happier!

Thanks for all you do and congratulations to the granddaughter graduate!

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Hi Jann! What a nice surprise to see my Cafe' Bleu post featured this week on SYC. Thanks so much! Hope you have a wonderful week.Hugs, Pat

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party Jann. Hope your week is great.

xo Dianne

Yael said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for hostessing this blog Party. There certainly are some nice features. I love the one with the bicycle.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Kathryn Griffin said...

Jann, thank you for featuring our Breakfast Nook! Such a lovely surprise! Have a lovely rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

You ARE fun Jann! You must know I'm drooling over your Hilltop Cottage. You've done so much to make it adorable. I'm wanting a little garden shed in my backyard and the HOA says we can't have any structures. Ugh! I have a fenced acre and more than half of it is woods. The nerve of them! I'm thinking of challenging the rules ;)
Hugs friend,
Patti

Gentle Joy said...

Jann... What a fun entry to your door w/ the shovel. :) Great party and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for hosting.

Louca por porcelana said...

Love the features!Thanks for hosting and visiting!Hugs,Maristella.

Jeannie said...

I HAVE BEEN FEATURED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!! It is an honor for which I am humbled and must fight the temptation to brag since I now think I am somebody important. Alas, the truth is, not me, but my subject matter, all the flags, are really the ones to be honored. They and all they symbolize are really what is important.
Thank you so much.
Jeannie
GetMeToTheCountry.blogspot.com

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 259th !!! Share Your Cup. Always appreciated.
Joy

Jeanie said...

Lots of fun links to visit already! Thanks for hosting, Jann! (I do love your new shed look!)

Instagram