Share Your Cup #247

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
It's what I call, "filling your cup"
 
Just want to say thanks for joining and if this is your first time, "so glad to have you"!
 
I am starting the party early because I am heading out of town for my annual girl friends get away.
 
On May 1st I wished you a happy "May Day", and shared a variety of
 
 
I am in awe of my friend, Shirley's Circus creations and just had to share them with you in
 
 
Are you not seeing a comment from me?
There are at least 3 blogs that I am unable to comment.  A couple of them say I need to choose a profile, but the area is blank and I can not bring one up.
Just want you to know that I am visiting and reading your posts.
 
Now for the features from SYC #236:
(remember to pin from their site, and not mine)
 
Julie from Cut Off in the Keweenaw shared a fun display she made with old crates.
 
 
There were quite a few of you that found some great finds this week.  I had a hard time picking just one.  But I love this tape display rack found by Melissas Antiques.  So many possibilities!
 
 


Tammy from One More Time Events showed us how she designed her farmhouse kitchen on a budget.  So cute!!
 
 
Bernideen's had a wonderful tea in the garden and shared the recipe for her delicious raspberry scones.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button
 if you were featured.
 
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 

31 comments

Julie@Cut Off in the Keweenaw said...

Thanks for featuring my crates, Jann. I'm having fun dreaming up new styling possibilities for different seasons/holidays!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thank you for hosting!

Jeanie said...

So delighted to join in again this week! Thanks for hosting!

handmade by amalia said...

So much inspiration, Jann. I love the drawing of the May baskets.
Amalia
xo

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the feature, Jann!

living from glory to glory said...

Happy May Month LOL
Thank you for allowing us to share a link with your sweet party...
You are a Party Girl ;o)
Hugs, Roxy

Antiques And Teacups said...

Lots of fun things this week, Jann. Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful week!
Ruth

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Jann, thank you for hosting the party!
Warm regards,
Christina

Daniela said...

What a joy to be here this evening, darling Jann, your party always fills my heart !

Thanking you wholeheartedly,
I'm sending blessings to you

XOXO Daniela at - My little old world - (Dany)

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

So much inspiration from great bloggers. Thanks so much for having this terrific party.
Enjoy your trip and have lots of fun.

Mary

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

I'd missed the farmhouse kitchen makeover, so was glad you featured it and gave me another chance to see that wonderful kitchen at One More Time Events.

Melissa said...

Thank you for hosting Jann!

Rita C at Panoply said...

That cupboard, oh my! Jann you chose some wonderful features, and thank you for taking your time to host, peruse and share everyone's creativity. Tammy's kitchen is wonderful, and Melissa is always finding some of the coolest things - and in big lots!
Rita C at Panoply

Louca por porcelana said...

Thank you so much for sharing so many beauty!Thanks for hosting and visiting!Hugs,Maristella.

Stacey said...

Hi Jann. Sharing a book review and some updates on our house today. Thank you for hosting and for always inspiring us with your creativity.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for another party with creative inspirations.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party each week, Jann!! And for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Debbie

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh Jann, those May Day baskets are so pretty! I LOVE the bird planter that your friend, Karen, left on your front porch. Lucky YOU!! Thanks so much for the party and happy first week of May.

Anonymous said...

Jann, thank you for hosting SYC again! Wonderful choices you featured. I love the crate shelves!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, thanks for hosting another lovely party. It's always such a pleasure to visit "your house."

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your girl get-away!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hope you have a wonderful time on your girl get away, Jann!

Unknown said...

Sigh . . . I had no time for May Day baskets this year. I love that tradition. Thank you dear friend for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend.
Patti

J said...

OMGoodness, that circus cabinet! It's great!
I share the same frustration with comments. I wish every blogger would check spam every day. I know some comments I leave on WP blogs go right there. When bloggers are alerted, they find mine - and others - and are able to correct the glitch.

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. I always find some wonderful new-to-me blogs. Today my first visit will be to the post about the crates.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for hosting, so many great bloggers sharing.
Joy

Rebecca Nelson said...

I've just started back to blogging after a bit of a hiatus. I would LOVE to join in your party. Sounds like so much fun. I've been trying to find a couple that fit with my passions and heart. I think I did.

New follower, too!

<3 Rebecca

Sarah said...

Jann, I've tried numerous times since last night to link up. First the thumbnails were blank and today are totally missing. Obviously others are not having these issues. Don't know why I am. Great posts. Thanks for hosting. Hope to link next week.

One More Time Events said...

Jann, Thank you so much for featuring my Farmhouse kitchen makeover!

Art and Sand said...

I'm in love with that farmhouse kitchen!

Instagram