Blog Party

Next week 12 bloggers have teamed up to host a blog party.

Sound like so much fun!  I will be joining them as often as I have something to share in each of their categories.

Be sure and check in to see what’s going on.

Until then, I wanted to share with you the cute cards and tags I got in the mail.  I signed up for a blog swap with:

Sue, at It’s a Very Cherry World.

It was titled, “Initially Yours”.  Cute huh? The only stipulation was that you had to send your partner something that started with the first letter of their name.

I was partnered up with Sena, from Kentucky.  To learn more about her, check out her blog.  Sena @ By The Bluegrass

Friday, “I Got Mail”.  This was my first blog exchange, so I was darn right excited.

I opened up my package and this is what was inside:

028

Cute initialed cards, envelopes, and tags.

029

Each stamp was a bit different.  I love the frayed linen and stitching!

030

Notice the variations in the stitching.

031

Tags with sisal (rope) ties.

032

Oh, and a chocolate bar to boot.

Thank you Sena, I hope you enjoy your gift.  She won’t be able to see it for a couple more weeks, out of town.  So I will just have to wait to find out.  I was going to take a pic of it before I mailed it, but forgot.

No comments

Instagram