Cute Chicks!

If you ask me, baby chicks are one of the cutest animals ever.

Just look at this little thing.  Isn’t she the cutest?

254134,xcitefun-yellow-chicken-babies-photo-shoots-3

Today I want to share some of my cute chicks.

These two vintage egg holders are my favorites.  I bought them at a yard sale for $1 each. Won’t they be cute when I have a colored egg for them to hold?

IMG_5901

This chicks ready to party!

IMG_5900

IMG_5907

IMG_5903

IMG_5909

IMG_5912

IMG_5911

IMG_5908

IMG_5902

Oh how I would love to have baby chicks of my own.  Wish I was holding one in my hands right now!

Because I don’t have any real chicks these will have to suffice!

Now I hope you cute chicks (roosters welcome too) will hop back over here for my very first “Share Your Cup Thursday”!  Link time will start Weds. at 4:00 mst.

Shareyourcup-1

Also, tomorrow is the final day to enter my cupcake pincushion give away.  Check it out here:  http://jannolson.blogspot.com/2012/03/mind-your-ps.html

Hugs,
Jann

I will be sharing with:

A Stroll thru life for Tabletop Tuesday

Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

LindaBtn

16 comments

Shannon Fox said...

Well, aren't you just a little chick magnet?

NanaDiana said...

Those are just darling chicks. I love the one that is ready for the party! I am of the age where I remember going to the five and dime and buying baby chicks that had been dyed Easter egg colors. I loved them then and I still love baby chicks. They always spell Spring to me- Hugs- Diana

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Do you know that in all my Easter things...I do not own a little chick. I need to correct that...for sure next year!
Did you see Sunny Simple Life's new baby chicks?

Ann said...

Oh, I'd love to have those chick egg cupsI All of your chicks are adorable.

Andrea said...

Yes they are cute, and the chick seems to like them too. But i love most those colored eggs!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Well, first of all, there isn't anything much cuter than a baby chickie! Baby bunny? Oh..wait..a baby piggy? Well..anyway, they are adorable. For some reason I seldom come across egg cups and have not a single one. I have found them on ebay and they are NOT inexpensive. What a cute collection of chicks you have. Now I'm wondering where mine are!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Your chickies are the sweetest ever I love them...I also have posted some chickies this week...they could be cousins...

Gina said...

What a sweet little collection of chicks!

LindyLouMac said...

What a cute collection.

retrorevival.biz said...

I love chicks too! I especially love your chicky egg holders ~ too cute:)

~Cindy

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

Indeed, chicks are the cutest animals ever! And you have a beautiful collection of them.

★Carol★ said...

I was just thinking about decorating my porch for Spring, and thought I should come visit here because I love your porch! Your chicks are so sweet, especially the one in the party hat!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Love your chicks! Those vintage ones were such a find!! I have got to Hop to and get my Easter decor up!

Carol

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Just darling! There is something about baby chicks that makes my heart melt.

Dee

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Jann,
Oh, how sweet! Your little chicks are so cute...I love anything baby!
So adorable!
All the Best,
Christine

Geneva said...

You have the cutest little collection of baby chicks and have displayed and photographed them so nicely. Baby chicks are hard to resist, especially at this time of year. Loved them all!
Blessings!
Geneva

Instagram