Growin Green. . .

Now days a lot of people are going green.

I have not been able to accomplish that task.  Oh sure, I try.  I do recycle my soda cans, but I still use commercial fertilizers, a bit of hair spray, and I can’t live without my Lime Away.

My motto is, if you can go green then “GROW GREEN”.

Remember my grass seed that I planted in vintage Pyrex three weeks ago?

Well look at it now.

IMG_5885 - CopyIMG_5882 - CopyIMG_5883 - CopyIMG_5884 - Copy

Perfect for St. Patty’s!

Hope you are having a fun day and I wish you the ‘Luck of the Irish!”

Tomorrow I will be doing my living room reveal.  Please come back for a visit.  I would love your opinion!

Hugs,

Jann

7 comments

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh it's lovely! I think I'm going to copy you and do the same, I love the look of it and I like it on the pirex bowl too. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
FABBY

Connie said...

Your grass is quite stunning. I think it would be very cute planted in a plastic lined basket and then filled with Easter eggs. Thanks for sharing, Connie

Gina said...

That is a great idea and it looks pretty too!

Joanne said...

what I great idea. I think I am going to try this too!
Thank You!
Blessings, Joanne

Old Time Cindy said...

Your 'green' looks great. I've been pondering doing this. The hold up is the cat. Don't know what it would look like when she gets done with it!

LindyLouMac said...

I remember it has worked well, brilliant green for St Patrick's Day.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

what a fun look....your grass growing in vintage pyrex!

Instagram