Hippity Hoppity Easter’s on it’s Way!

There are two Spring Link Parties going on at the same time.  So today I will be doing two posts.  Is that sick or what?  Two in one day!

I can’t help myself.  I want to join both and if I put them together the post will be one humongous thing.

For the Springtacular party I am sharing my Easter Mantel.

IMG_5781

I had to buy this May basket when I saw it at the Star Mill.  It reminds me of the ones my mother use to take to the cemetery for Memorial Day.  I’ve filled it with a couple of faux flower bushes.

IMG_5775

This is Peter getting ready to come hopping down the Bunny Trail.

IMG_5776

Where there are bunnies there are sure to be carrots.

IMG_5777

IMG_5778

I wanted Subway Art with dimension.  I pulled out my scrapbooking crafts and had everything to make this canvas.

IMG_5780

IMG_5782

IMG_5788

The hearth says, “Welcome Spring”.

IMG_5783

IMG_5785

Easter brings out the kid in all of us.  I still love hunting for eggs.  Luckily I have grandies that I can ‘pretend’ that I am helping them. lol!

Hugs,

Jann

Grits & Glamour for the Egg-xellent Spring Mantel Party

147

Delectable Home for the Spring Mantel Party

Delectable Home for Show & Tell

Fox Hollow Cottage Mantel Party (be sure and hop over and see her , as well as other darling mantels)

Screen-shot-2012-01-23-at-3_43_12-PM-e1327351698531

15 comments

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Very cute mantle! Love reading your posts!!

Cottage and Broome said...

Love the little bunny! Laura

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

I love Easter, so can't post too many for me!

Shannon said...

So cute..the marshmallows are too too much!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

There sure is alot of partying going on! Your mantle is so pretty and I love the arrangement in the basket.

Shannon Fox said...

The mantel is darling! That subway art is amazing. I love it. So super cute!!!

Tisha Clapp said...

So cute - the carrots are my favorite! I'd love it if you'd share this at my Spring Mantel Party, going on now @ the Delectable Home.
http://delectablehome.blogspot.com/2012/02/spring-mantel-party.html

vsutton said...

Love it! Especially ur subway art.

chateau chic said...

I'm really loving your subway art! Everything looks so fresh and springy.
Mary Alice

pam {simple details} said...

Love your collection of festive Easter goodness! Great job!

Gina said...

That's a pretty mantel display! I love all the color you used and your subway art is really great!

Anonymous said...

so cute. Easter is certainly hopping all over your mantel.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Jann,
Love the Subway art! Great idea!!
Your Spring mantel is just beautiful, the little glass jars are so sweet...
Happy Easter!
All the Best,
Christine

Anonymous said...

I love your mantel! So bright and Cheery!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Everything look s o delightful on your mantel!
Love the funeral basket. I am on the look out for one of those myself!

Hugs,
Debbie

Instagram