Share Your Cup Thursday #103

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things that make you happy.

It’s been gorgeous weather here lately and tomorrow I am off to Lake Powell.  So I definitely have happiness running rampant right now!

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Now for some features from last weeks party:

Diane from Design Till it Shines took us on a wonderful tour of an old farmhouse.  Isn’t this porch inviting?

huldaporch2

I love this coffee pot lamp that Magali from Little White House added to her kitchen renovation!

Enamel Coffee Pot Lamp 10

Elaine from Heart Rocks in my Pocket was surprised with three wonderful stained glass windows from her husband.

window 5

Priscillas created a pretty vignette in her new tiered stand.

IMG_9593

Cindy from DIY Beautify threw a wonderful grad party for her son.  Love this chalkboard quote!

grad chalkboard4

And who wouldn’t want to rustle up some of this delicious cowboy caviar by Shea from Dixie Chik Cooks?

IMGP7551

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb_thumb[1]

*Don’t forget to see who has been featured on my facebook page

With no further adieu, let’s get this party started! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup!

40 comments

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, oh how I love stained glass windows and those featured are really nice. Cowboy caviar? Giddyup! Thanks for sharing, for hosting, and making the party come alive.
Rita C at Panoply

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for hosting - appreciate what you do.

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting!

~Trisha

Deborah Montgomery said...

Thanks Jann! Have fun at the lake!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for your visits and kind words and also for the great party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Dear Jann, Thanks so much for hosting another great party! I hope you're having a wonderful week,
Suzanne

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Thank you for the party! Enjoy your vacation at Lake Powell!

Joy said...

Thank you for the party! Have a great trip! :)

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Madonna
MakeMineLemon

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Awesome features this week. Thanks so much for hosting.

Tarnished Royalty said...

Enjoy your time at the lake, Jann! Thanks for hosting the link up! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Thanks for hosting Jann and thank you for your sweet and king words.

Janet

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

It's always fun to come to your party and check out the great features. Thanks for hosting, Jann xo

Unknown said...

Great party as always Mrs. O!! Thanks for hosting us :)

priscilla said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Jann!

Sarah said...

What fun to be headed to Lake Powell. We visited many, many years ago. I'd love to return one day.
Have fun!

Rob Hunt said...

Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Jann. Appreciate joining in.
Rob

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann, appreciate joining today. Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday.
Joy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love those stained glass windows! Wonderful features Jann and thank you for hosting. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

Blessings,
Sandi

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you Jann for hosting this weekly party. It is always fun to see all the things people share. Have a super week.

Hugs, Dianne

living from glory to glory said...

Dear Jann, I wanted to thank you for your Party and your friendship. Enjoy this holiday weekend and enjoy the family.
Blessings, Roxy

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann, our weather has been great this week also, hae a wonderful time at the lake! Thanks for hosting
;)
Cindy@GlassSlipperRestorations.com

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

You had some fabulous picks this week, Jann. I always like coming to your blog. Wish we lived close. I think we'd be good friends.
Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Stacey Johnson said...

Jann, Thanks so much! Hope you are enjoying your day.

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann!

The Happy Creations said...

Hello Jann,
Thanks for another great party:)
Have a beautiful day!!!

Elaine said...

Jann,
Thank you again for featuring me! What an honor. Great Party.
Wishing you God's best,
Elaine @ heartrocksinmypocket.blogspot.com

Leovi said...

Nice photos. Wonderful designs! Love the porch!

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Enjoy your day. Maria

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, as always I love the features- always so inspiring... have a great trip and thank you for hosting...Cathy

Creations By Cindy said...

What awesome features this week!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Curtains in My Tree said...

I brought my cup over to visit Mrs Olson

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

Revi said...

Purple Iris are my favorite flowers! Yours are stunning. :) Thanks for hosting the party, Jann!

Kim said...

I'm joining the party, Jann! It's my first time linking up with you and I can't wait to check it all out! :) Thanks much! Kim

Diane said...

Thanks so much for featuring my farmhouse tour, Jann. Enjoy your weekend at the lake!

Cindy DIY beautify said...

Jann, I'm so honored to have my Grad Chalkboard Quote featured on your lovely blog! Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful long weekend :)

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

Unknown said...

That looks great - I would have loved to win it!! I am always looking for new home decor ideas. I'll be back to read more in the future.
modern-kitchen

Tea in the Library said...

I'm a week behind but there are too many yummy posts to skip a week!

Instagram