‘2014’ Was a Grand Ol' Year!

Hello my friends, soon the hustle and bustle of the holidays will be over and we will be embarking on the journey of a New Year.  As much as I love Christmas, I really look forward to a slower pace come January.


Every year I love looking back at what exactly went on here at ‘Have a Daily Cup’.  I usually spotlight a post from each month that got the most views. 


 This year I thought I would share my ‘Top Ten’.


But before I do I want to express how much your friendship means to me.  I have made so many, (and continue to make) friends over the years.  Each one of you are dear to my heart.  I also appreciate your support with my link party, ‘Share Your Cup’.  It’s not a huge party, but I love it and it’s manageable for me to visit each one of you.  I realize that this past month I did not make it around to all of you, but looking forward to what you have to share on the 8th!!


Hope you enjoy this look back at ‘2014’.


1.  My most viewed post was when I shared tips on how to obtain a Weed Free Cottage Garden.


007_thumb[3]_thumb[4]

2.  My thrift store challenge of a Deerly  Beloved Vignette.

DSC00270_thumb[4]

3.  Some of my Garden Goodies.

DSC02230_thumb[3]

4.  Valentine Spoolies.

DSC00258_thumb[2]

5.  My Heart Wreath in I've Got Heart!

DSC00249_thumb[2]

6.  I shared changes in the Craft Room.

DSC02454_thumb[2]

7.  I took you on a pretend trip in Qui, Qui, Come to Paris with Me!

DSC00419_thumb[3]

8.  I shared my sewing room makeover in I'm SEW Happy!

Sewing Room

9.  I took you on a tour of our Winter Kitchen.

DSC00219_thumb[2]

10.  I had a fun time setting up a Plaid Picnic.

DSC00537_thumb[9]

I hope you enjoyed the look back as much as I had fun sharing them with you.

Looking forward to lots more thrifting, crafting, gardening, and decorating in ‘2015!

And who knows, maybe even a makeover or some new project I’ll have to share.

Happy New Year!
Jann

28 comments

Michele said...

I like all the greatest hits from 2014 you shared but you really had me with the plaid picnic! I love plaid and have a big collection of thermos bottles and other stuff too, although can't imagine all that cold white stuff your event is sitting in. It's rare down here in Texas

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your greatest hits!
Happy New Year! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Kris said...

Happy New Year my friend!! Lovely posts, all of them!!
XO Kris

OF SPRING AND SUMMER said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year!
xoxo Ingrid

Linda W. said...

A nice collection of wonderful decorations and ideas! Although I don't always comment and link up, I do read your blog and enjoy seeing all your creativity. Happy New Year!

HWIT BLOGG said...

Love your "greatest hits"! Thank´s for sharing all your lovely inspiration this year and I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Warm hug,
Titti

Art and Sand said...

I am loving looking at everyone else's year in review.

I don't have time to look back since my January project got started yesterday and I have to get it going.

Happy New Year!

decorayadora said...

hi dear friend!!!...deseo que este 2015 que recien comienza llegue cargado de bendiciones para ti y tus seres queridos
cariños

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for the recap of the year. You have really had a amazing year on your blog. I really have enjoyed it. Have a great new year dear friend. XX Jo

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Thanks for the look back, Jann. I always enjoy reviewing the year, no matter what it held.

May the coming 2015 hold many blessings for you and yours.

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
This was a treat to see what inspired us during the year, and boy did it go by fast! Such a mix of pure joy and at times pure pain. But here we are ready for 2015!
Thank you for your friendship and positive attitude.
Happy New Year, my friend!
Hugs,
Jemma

Vee said...

Good heavens I am slipping! I forgot to return after a failed attempt tp pin the plaid picnic...loved that! Glad to know that warm potatoes worked...I would have thought cold potatoes. Have a great New Year!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I look forward to your beautiful posts of your home and garden in 2015!...I am taking a look again at your weed free garden!...I need a weed free garden!
Happy New Year Jann!!!

Susie said...

Jann, I always love visiting your blog. I have seen some of your clever and cute ideas, and enjoyed them so much. Blessings to you and yours for a wonderful healthy new year. xoxo, Susie

farmhouse-story said...

looking forward to visiting in 2015, jann! happy new year to you!

Rose L said...

I remembered them all! I know I will enjoy the posts in 2015!

Town and Country Gals said...

Jann,
was so much fun looking back at all your fun posts! I've enjoyed partying with you this past year, looking forward to more fun times!
Happy New Year!
Rebecca

Micupoftea said...

Hi Jann- nice posts, great photos. What a fun look back. Happy 2015 :)
S

cynthia lee designs said...

Love visiting you at your blog...looking forward to 2015. Wishing you a Happy New Year!!
hugs,
Cindy

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Jan you have had a great year! Love to see all your top posts. Here is to another year of joy!
Blessings
Susie

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely year in review Jann. It has been so much fun following you and seeing how you create! I think I missed the weed free garden post but I read it today and will be pinning it for future reference.
Happy New Year and blessings in 2015,
Patti

Lady of the Manor said...

Loved looking back at your inspirational year! I always enjoy seeing what you've been up to. Happy 2015!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I loved so many but the plaid picnic turned out to be my favorite! Thanks so much for joining up with my Let's Talk Vintage link party post! :) Much appreciated.

Jillian

Diana said...

Love them all Jann, but especially your Plaid Picnic--truly inspired :) Happy New Year!

Tea in the Library said...

Fun to revisit the year and think of all we've done. Angels to you! Happy New Year!

Home Romance said...

Hi Jann,

A happy 2015 to you! Much peace, health and serenity ...

Congratulations for the posts of the past year.

Hugs,

Nanda.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

That was a fun look back at your top posts of 2014, Jann! I'm looking forward to more of the same in 2015. Happy New Year!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

It's always fun to look back to see what we accomplished...you did good! Hard to pick a favorite, but I sure am loving that heart ornament wreath. Happy New Year.

Instagram