Garden Tour. . .

Hello my friends, today we are at the home of Kathy, Joyce’s sister.  If you missed the post I did about Joyce’s fun home scroll back to my previous post.  As you will soon see, talent runs in this family.

Kathy’s garden is full of whimsy and beauty.

Enjoy!

IMG_0994

IMG_0966

IMG_0973

IMG_0985

IMG_0983

kathys

IMG_0990

IMG_0978

IMG_0980

Cute Chandy’s hanging from the tree over her patio.

Kathys 4

IMG_0982

IMG_0981

IMG_0968

IMG_0969

Kathy 2

IMG_1003

kathys 3

IMG_1000

IMG_0996

It’s always such a delight to tour Kathy’s garden.  It just makes me smile!  Hope you enjoyed it.  Kathy was babysitting her two grandies the day I hopped in to take photos.  They love it in grandmas garden!  Believe it or not, that little blondie on her lap is a boy.

IMG_0987

hugs,

Jann

p.s. Remember, Share Your Cup will return June 19th.  Hope to see you there!

18 comments

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness what a cute garden! It's my favorite kind....full of whimsy and cute things to look at as well as beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks for the tour of the cute garden! I love how charming everything look. Take care and have a good weekend.
Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

shannon i olson said...

love every element!!!!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Love Love Love this. I really like the turquoise and red. Cool containers and beautiful flowers. Thanks Jann!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the painted accents! So pretty! I do love gardens!

hugs,
Linda

Linda W. said...

Wow, what a beautiful place!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! What an adorable outdoors space.
I love everything but I believe the watering cans may be my favorite.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Tam

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What fun to take the tour of Kathy's yard! I love all the inspirational ideas.

Heirloom treasures said...

Gorgeous,just beautiful. Lots of ideas here.

retrorevival.biz said...

What a wonderful, happy garden! And is that an old bbq pit she's using as a planter?! Clever and oh-so-cute!

Unknown said...

Such a fun and delightful garden! Thanks for sharing!!~~Angela

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Such a beautiful Garden .. What a great escape to relax the day away !

Happy Spring ..Sara

Rose L said...

I love the turquoise bike and the cat statue on the bench! Cute!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

What a fun garden! I love all the whimsy! It's so much fun to see how others decorate their yards. Thanks for sharing!
Nancy

Two Cottages And Tea said...

What a fun garden! I love all the whimsy! It's so much fun to see how others decorate their yards. Thanks for sharing!
Nancy

Unknown said...

I love this, it's so much fun and puts a smile on my face! And that's how a garden should be!

lynn cockrell said...

What a beautiful post, Jann! This yard is lovey and I love those stacked planters.

Decadent Housewife said...

So many wonderful little spots. No wonder the little ones enjoy being there!

Instagram