Hi my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup. The party where you share whatever it is in life that makes you happy.
I have to tell you that I was a tad worried that after being away for two weeks that no one would show up for SYC last week. You, my friends did not let me down. We had the most links to date. Just gotta say, “Thanks”! Means so much to me that you take time out from your busy schedules to party here at Daily Cup!
I have been so busy playing catch up since I got home, cutting back in the garden, changing seasonal décor inside my home, and decorating the basement. It’s nice to relax and visit you. Always amazed at the talent you all share!
Here’s what caught my eye from last weeks SYC.
To celebrate the arrival of summer, Teatime with Trina packed an old fashioned picnic and headed outdoors. She shares her yummy recipes.
Dana from the Star Fish Studio turned a reclaimed suitcase into the cutest organizing center for her sewing projects. (I need a few of these!)
Lynn from Rose Vignettes took an inexpensive pair of flip flops and turned them into these darling spa slippers.
I love this mirror redo by Sumaya from Evocative Vintage. She copied script on tissue paper and decoupaged it in places. The post itself was so touching!
I just had to share this gift made by two cute kids for their dad on Fathers Day. I’m sure they had a little help from mom, Janine from Simple Things.
Thanks everyone for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
Now for the giveaway: In honor of the beginning of summer and almost 800 followers I am giving away a pair of Ropesouls sandals. This pic is of Dustin and I wearing ours while walking the Camino de Santiago.
My daughter, Kylee and her hubby recently started a new on line business. They are hoping to travel to Ethiopia this Fall to teach young girls how to make ropesouls. go here to read About
At first glance you will think that these shoes do not look comfy. But oh my are they ever! They are the softest rope and just mold to your feet. I love mine and some of my friends have bought them and love them too.
There are a number of ways to enter:
1. Be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Become a follower of Ropesouls and leave a comment on their blog.
3. Visit their Shop and come back and tell which color is your favorite. They also have a black pair available this month.
4. Like them on Facebook
5. Blog about or put this give away on your sidebar.
Be sure and leave a separate comment for each thing that you do.
Even if these shoes are not your style I say, give them a try. You’ll be amazed! Great for summer and the beach.
Now let’s party!
A few rules and then let the fun begin! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.
After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup