Indoors & Out with Amanda. . .

Hello everyone.  Today we will be visiting my friend, Amanda.  Originally it was going to be a tour of her garden. 
Because we are a little behind this year, a lot of her gorgeous flowers were not in bloom.  So I thought I would show you some of her outdoors and then take you indoors and show you all of the wonderful wood pieces her hubby, Frank has made for her over the years.
IMG_1091
IMG_1092
IMG_1097
IMG_1093
IMG_1098
IMG_1095
IMG_1094
IMG_1096
Now let’s step inside.  You will be wowed!
IMG_1104
IMG_1105
He made the pegboard and the frame below.
IMG_1108
IMG_1109
IMG_1102
IMG_1115
IMG_1116
IMG_1112
Frank purchased both of these stained glass windows and then added them to their home.
IMG_1113
IMG_1117
IMG_1122
I had to show you the side of this cabinet.  He ordered the punched panels off of the internet.
IMG_1119
I know that’s a whole lot of pics, but isn’t his work amazing?
Amanda & Frank have a love for antiques.  They have a lot of beautiful ones in their home.  Frank didn’t make this, but I have to show you their amazing bed.
IMG_1111
They are such a fun couple!
IMG_1124
Between their love for antiques, gardening, and wood working their home is quite a show case.  Hope you enjoyed today’s tour.
hugs,
Jann
p.s. Remember that Share Your Cup will return on June 19th.

12 comments

Nell at njschout said...

Very nice, inside and out! : )

Stephanie said...

I was definitely wowed :) Thanks to you and Amanda for showing us such delights. I love the old door in the garden - very pretty.

Have a great weekend, Jann.
Hugs to you!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! ~~Angela

Rose L said...

How wonderful to have such a talented husband! I love those old doors in the garden and want so much to see them "frame" a special view. Heck, I might use them on a small cottage or screened gazebo I would have my talented husband build!!!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful items I love the Hall tree piece, gorgeous!!! Her garden is spectacular and I love the watering can hanging from the door. Everything is truly beautiful, such talent.

Cynthia

lynn cockrell said...

What a wonderful home, Jann, and such a talented and smart couple!

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Wow! What a beautiful home inside and out. Wonderful workmanship on the furniture. So many lovely things to see.

Valerie Cottage Making Mommy said...

So pretty. I love home tours.

Hugs,

Valerie
Cottage Making Mommy
www.lovingmyheartandhome.blogspot.com

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Thanks for sharing their beautiful home..those quilts oh my!

mimi_62 said...

Jann,

Beautiful pictures of our home. You did good, friend!!

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for letting us visit with Amanda.

I miss your party!

The Robinson Collection said...

So fun, I love to see the cozy world people create, thanx Jann,aka,Bridget...

Instagram