Natural Beauty Home Tour. . .

Hello my friends.  I have such a fun tour for you today.  Many of you will remember times that I have shown wonderful things that have been made by my hairdresser, Shalona.  Needless to say, she is a very multitalented gal.
Her home is full of Natural Beauty.  Decorated all in neutral tones.  She certainly has the knack to make her home charming.
IMG_1004
Even the outside says, ‘Welcome’!
IMG_1006
When I arrived she stepped out and greeted me with her new little grandbaby.
IMG_1008
Living Room:
IMG_1019L
IMG_1016
IMG_1018
Shalona 2
IMG_1014
IMG_1023
IMG_1017
Kitchen:
Shalonas
IMG_1033
IMG_1041
IMG_1036
IMG_1072
Office:
IMG_1045
IMG_1046
Her daughter, Gentry’s room:
IMG_1048
IMG_1050
IMG_1052
IMG_1049
Master bedroom:
Does this bed not remind you of the Princess and the pea?
IMG_1058
And here’s the Princess.
IMG_1062
She created this adornment for her bed from collected treasures.  The books are all family heirlooms.
Shalonas 3
IMG_1066
Bath:
IMG_1071
IMG_1069
A Peek out back:
IMG_1040
Hope you enjoyed Shalona's sweet home!

hugs,
Jann

p.s.  Share Your Cup will return on June 19th.  Hope to see you then!

18 comments

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Well if she ever decides to stop doing hair I think she could have a new career!! Wow! What dedication and attention to detail!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a charming home! Love all the whites!!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for sharing this charming home with us. I really like that chippy cabinet in her living room.

Cynthia

Di said...

What did she use on the kitchen cabinets? They are fabulous and the whole house is charming.

Jennifer Hays said...

What a beautiful home. I love all the white. The kitchen is beautiful.

Sumaya at Evocative Vintage said...

So serene and such beautiful touches throughout her home. Shalona is charming too.

Thanks for sharing!:0)

lynn cockrell said...

Your hairdresser truly is a talented lady,Jann! I pinned her kitchen to my Kitchens Redo Board.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, I love how your hairdresser has her home decorated in off white. It is so pretty and clean looking. I love all the homes that you take us on tours of and thank you for that.
Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

What a beautiful and charming home! Thanks so much for the tour :)

Jeanette

cynthia lee designs said...

What a beautiful home she has...love it!!
hugs,
Cindy

Rose L said...

love the cabinet in her kitchen!
Thought of you the other day when I saw some old barn doors for sale.

Art and Sand said...

It's all lovely, but just give me the grandbaby!

Irene Helms Designs said...

Absolutely beautiful home - so cozy and full of charm! What a wonderful idea to share her home with us!
Irene

The Robinson Collection said...

Wow, you did good Jann, I loved the tour! We at the Robinson cottage collection all smiled , esp.me, love ya ...

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Oh Wow!

What an Awesome Place!

Love that High Bed!

bj said...

Enjoyed this post...:)
I linked up with your usual party but see you aren't having it this week. OK...will try for next time.:)

bj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shellee said...

Thanks for sharing her beautiful home Haven't been there for a while.have known Shalana since we were 4!

Instagram