Share Your Cup Thursday #46

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup.  I can hardly believe that it’s almost SYC’s one year anniversary.  Yup, only a month away.  March 21st 2012 was my first party.  Looking back I had 18 link ups.  It was so fun to see those of you who shared that very first time.

Thank you to everyone for your wonderful support.  I enjoy everything you share each and every week.  What talented people you are!  There will be a celebration in store with a give away.  Keep popping in to share what makes you happy and I will be posting about the give away soon!

Features from SYC #45

Geneva from My Hearts Song shared these wonderful decoupage botanicals on old planks of cedar.

Botanicals - Decoupage Project

Revi from  A Revisionary Life shared 7 fun things to do with old rakes.  I love and collect them so naturally this caught my eye.  I had a hard time choosing which pic to share.  You must go see the other 6!

rake04

 Lavender Garden Cottage showed us how she stages items for her etsy shop.  She hosts a party on Weds.  Visit her and link up your Cottage Style posts.

suitcase

Jamie from Better with Age shared how to make party curtains as well as these fun pom pom flowers.

IMG_5305b

And Jeanette from Creating a Life Now showed us how to make these simple and sweet egg carton baskets.

P2100363

One last thing I wanted to feature.  Valentines may be over, but there is always room for love any day of the week.  I adore this beautiful quilt make by Lani from Simply Fresh Vintage

Thanks and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with links back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

38 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Thanks Jann for hosting such a fun party each week - great features!!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Tina´s PicStory said...

beautiful serie! thanx for hosting :)

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Hi Jann! Thanks for hosting....hugs, Penny

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hello Jann, thank you for hosting this lovely party. I have finds and there's something you will like for tea! Big hugs,
FABBY

NanaDiana said...

Great features, Jann! Congrats on your first year! xo Diana

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting...I always love to join in!

~Trisha

Chenille Cottage said...

Hello, my sweet friend,
What a fun recap of your beginning blog party days. I hadn't begun my blog yet...but, I am happy that soon after I discovered you. You have been such a blessing to me in my first year of blogging. My 1st Blog Anniversary is in early April

Thank you for hosting, Jann!
Hugs,
Carolynn xoxo

poppilinnstudios said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for hosting each week! It's fun to see what everyone is up to. Have a good week.
-Lynn

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Jann, Congrats on your upcoming year of Share Your Cup! I think I've been joining in since the beginning.

Love the quilt! Wow, another talented quilter-seamstress.

Thanks for your party! Pam

Sarah said...

Coming up on a year. That's fantastic. Thanks for hosting each week. Now I'm off to see what to do with my old rake. I missed that one last week........Sarah

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Great features this week! I'm going to see how those cute egg carton baskets are made, so cute! I'm so glad you started hosting this party almost a year ago. Its been fun!
Nancy

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful party this week, I am happy to be linking up! {Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Kathe said...

Wow! 1 year Jann? I think I've been linking up since the beginning :-) Thanks so much for hosting each week :-)

Tanya Rachelle said...

So happy to link up to your party! Thanks for hosting!
~Tanya

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, that heart quilt is just amazing! thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting another wonder party, Jann! Love all of the features. :)
Hugs
Kathy

Deb @ Lavender Garden Cottage said...

Thanks for featuring my suitcases and hosting this party! Always fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jaan for another great party!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann, always a pleasure to join in, thank you for hosting.
Joy

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for featuring my egg carton baskets! I LOVE Geneva's botanical prints! So many pretty things to see here. Thank you for hosting us!

Jeanette

Sumaya at Evocative Vintage said...

I think I got my link right this time Jann...LOL. A shout out to all your amazingly talented bloggers out there! Thanks for show casing Jann!:)

Winnie said...

Thank you so much Jann for another party :)

Sandy said...

Hi Jan... it's always a pleasure to
join your weekly party.
Thank you
Sandy

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

FANTASTIC features! So glad I found your party :)

<3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

Sarah Coller said...

Good morning, Jann! Hope you have a great day today. The projects you featured are inspiring...I need to get crafty!

I've got my Homemaking Linkup going if you're interested in stopping by!

Blessings,
Mrs. Sarah Coller

One More Time Events said...

Hi Jann Thank you for hosting.

Geneva said...

It's hard to believe it been almost a year since you started hosting "Share Your Cup Thursday". It's been a great success thanks to your personal touch. I'm tickled pink to be featured at your party today...Thank You Very Much!
xo Geneva

Adorned From Above said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for hosting.
Debi and Charly

The Charm of Home said...

So much talent and great features in blogland! Thanks for hosting Jann!
sherry

sweetbriardreams said...

Thanks for hosting. I look forward to Thursdays!! Take care. Chel

Revi said...

Thanks for the feature, Jann!
You're a gracious hostess, and I always enjoy the party. :)
-Revi

Cottage and Broome said...

I love those suit cases stacked outside, so green and pretty. I wish it was green outside here! Thanks iso much for hosting again this week, Laura

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blog!!! And thank you for hosting this party ;) You've made my day!
Hugs,
Jamie

Lani @ Simply Fresh Vintage said...

Jann,

Thank you so much for featuring my Valentine wallhanging! It's been fun getting to know you and your readers through your Link Party.

Hugs ...
Lani

Ann, Heather and Sheila said...

Thanks for hosting another party, Jann! Always fun to link up with you.
Heather from Friendship, Life and Style

Rob Hunt said...

Hi Jann; thanks for hosting. I've been doing some garden work before heading back up north for work. A week at home was great.
Rob

Micupoftea said...

SUch a treat! Thx for hosting and happy anniversary! Nice features- love the heart quilt! <3

Instagram