‘Showing a Little Love’ Challenge. . .Day 4 & Valentine Features

Hello my friends.  I hope your week has started off grand.

Today I am keeping my challenge fairly simple.  I am still working on my letters to my children from yesterdays challenge.

Todays challenge:  Do something that you have been meaning to do (to show a little love) and keep putting it off.

I have two things that I keep putting on the back burner. 

1.  We were unable to attend a wedding of a boy that lived in our old neighborhood.  I have been meaning to get a card in the mail. 

2.  The DIL of a dear friend passed away tragically.  I have thought about my friend often but have yet to send her a sympathy card. 

Have you been putting off doing anything?

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Valentine Features:

Debbie from Inspired Honey Bee shared her sweet Love banner.  I loved the fact that she used her wedding bouquet and picture to decorate her mantle.

valentines day mantel 2013_1

Here is another LOVE-ly mantle shared by Kathy from Sharing Shadymont.  I adore her picket fence planter!

100_5272

Look at this beautiful Valentines tea set by Michele at The Nest at Finch Rest.

tearedroses3

And this ever so sweet whimsical one by Bernideen.  She hosts a teatime and a home party at her blog Bernideens Teatime.  Two parties, now that’s ambitious!

2013 1 23 001

I hope your week is full of sugar coated goodness and Love!

Come back later today.  I will be sharing something SEW fun!

hugs,

Jann

7 comments

The Farmers Daughter said...

Everyone's posts look so festive! I'm so behind getting around to see my friends. My computer is still "dead" and am having to borrow others. Hope I don't miss any of your posts!
Hugs,
Dru

Kris said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely things!!!!
xo Kris

pembrokeshire lass said...

Yes, I've spent today catching up with things that I meant to doages ago It feels good when they are all done. Love the features that you've picked. Lovely!! Joan

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

I love your Valentine's Day challenge. Today is such a sweet goal. Nice features. I have been behind on visiting, so I can't wait to go check out these posts!
Karen

Bernideen said...

How sweet of you to feature me with these other lovely ladies! Thank you! Hope your week is fabulous.

Susie said...

Jann, I just sent out cards to family and friends who have just lost a loved one. So sad. Some times I also write to my mom's old friends , just to let them know they are loved and thought about. I like all those sweet valetine's pics. xoxo,Susie

Debbie Mendes Cotton said...

oh my!! Thanks for featuring me Jann!! I'm your newest follower!! Debbie at Inspired Honey Bee

Instagram