‘Showing a Little Love’ Challenge. . .Day 5 & Valentine Features

This morning I have been spending time in the basement with three handsome young men.

Not to worry, they are the electricians. lol!

It is so exciting to see things starting to come together.  I must compliment the contractor.  There has been someone here working every day (except for Sunday) since we started 2 weeks ago

Today’s challenge is to take a treat to someone ‘sweet’!  Easy peasy don’t you think?

Now for a few Valentine features from recent Share Your Cup links.

Isn’t Debra’s cupboard of Love fabulous?  I love her red transfer ware and the suitcases on top.  Visit her at Common Ground.  It’s easy to see why she has over 3,000 followers.

IMG_2463 2

IMG_2484 2

Melinda from The Refeathered Roost created a sweet Valentine vignette for her daughters room using a vintage birdcage. She is a fairly new blogger.  Hop over and show her some love.

DSCN1473

Kay from Gallery 58 shared how she decorated her 4th floor door.  She is another new blogger that would love a visit!

010-2

I will leave you with something sweet.  This pretty pink treat shared by Sweet Southern Blue.

e05f601a1b6025cb73bc22f8783b7bb7

Hope your day is full of snap, crackle, and pop fun!

Hugs,

Jann

14 comments

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Jann, for the feature. So many inspiring ideas from you when I come over for my daily cup!
melinda

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What wonderful features! Isn't that vintage birdcage adorable! Sending you some love today!

Sarah said...

Sweet features, Jann. Debra's cupboard full of pretties is a valentine in and of itself. Thanks for introducing us to the new bloggers. I'd met Melinda, but not Kay. I'm off to visit.

Susie said...

Those rice krispie treats look good. I like everyone's valetine's decor. I have not put out a thing. I'll just send cards. xoxo,Susie

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for the fun feature, Jann!!!

Robyn said...

Love all the features today!
Robyn :)

Shelia Little said...

Thank you so much for the feature. I see so many great ideas on your site and can't wait to see what's next.

mimi_62 said...

Actually, I had been waiting to be one of Jann's lucky Valentine's Day recipients. Imagine my surprise today when Jann appeared with a plate of goodies--valentine sugar cookies. What a treat. She brought enough for me and my hubby.

Thanks, Jann. They were mighty tasty.

Amanda

Gina said...

What wonderful features! I'm glad you shared these because I missed them!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I want pink anything including rice krispies treats! Oh I love the bird cage and the cupboard! Thank you for sharing...And Yes, Penelope definitely needs a new dress for the ball, she was over here whining about it LOL!

Carol

Micupoftea said...

Hello Jann~ I think your features are lovely! We enjoy using seasonal towels and dishes to celebrate and enjoy the 'right now'. I don't have much Valentine decor but it is easy to add festive touches to the house with a bit of red and pink, right?
Thx for stopping by,
Shawn

Kay San Nicolas @ Gallery Fifty Eight said...

Greetings from Germany Jann........thank you very much indeed for featuring The 4th Floor Door Valentines. I love all the Showwing a Little Love features you are posting.
Kay

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Lovely group of Ladies and their creative genius is so uplifting! I am so pleased to have found your blog! Thank you for joining me too!!!
Sweet thoughts for you, for a happy day!
Jemma

Fran said...

I am loving your challenge! On Tuesday evening I brought a plate of cupcakes to a friend who just happened to be getting home from work as I arrived. She was famished after working a 12-hr nursing shift and so grateful to see the cupcakes. Thank you for the inspiration! :) --Fran

Instagram