‘Showing a Little Love’ Challenge. . .Day 12 & Valentine Features

I had a lot of fun complimenting people yesterday.  And guess what?  I even had two strangers give me a compliment.  It helped to make my day a little brighter.

Many of you left comments saying that you have done this.  Kuddos to you and keep those compliments coming!

Our new challenge is similar, but different. lol!  Gotta keep you guessing. 

Today’s Challenge:  smile and say ‘hi’ to every passer by.  I’m going to be out running errands today so I should encounter a lot of people.  Many times we are in such a hurry that we don’t even look up and see the faces of people we pass.  Today I will take time to notice.

Now for some Valentine features from recent Share Your Cup party links:

A Little Bit of Everything shared some sweet crocheted baskets she filled with kisses as table favors.

basketfront_zps9f450b9a

Debra from Common Ground showed us how she romanced her mantle.

IMG_2757 2

Nancy from Two Cottages and Tea shared with us her lovely outdoor Valentines tea in Florida.

100_3397

Carlene from Organized Clutter showed how she turned a sewing vignette into a Valentines Day vignette.  She always does such fun things with her vintage items.

IMG_7025

And look at these darling cones Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane made and filled with treats for her loved ones.

gift cones 11 b

A whole lot of inspiration for Valentines if you ask me!

hugs,

Jann

p.s.  Don’t forget to say ‘hi’!

11 comments

Susie said...

Jann, Aren't you amazed at the wonderful talented people in blogland?? So many cute ideas. enjoy otday. xoxo,Susie

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Jann...thank you for including my little cone with such wonderful company. I am honored...really!!!
Wishing you a terrific Tuesday!
XO Barbara

Andrea said...

HI!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to say HELLOOOO!! Sorry I didn't write back sooner, I wanted a chance to visit your blog first!! IT"S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
I can see why you and Paula are friends! We all have very similar tastes in things! I will come link up tomorrow if I remember... I know I'm too young to have memory problems, but lets face it... I DO!
Hope to see you again soon!
XO
Andrea
QueenBandMe.com

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Thanks Jann for featuring my vintage Valentine sewing vignette. I am having a computer problems and have not been visiting much this week. Mhy ipad works but my laptop is freezing up.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Great features! I had to show everyone what you sent me!! I have a little post up...thanks again Jann! Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

I love the stranger project.
Have a good week

Anonymous said...

Just back from my errands, and while I didn't say hi to everyone, I did pour the love on the bagger, who had the dreadful job of bagging all $230 in groceries. She was so sweet to help me by putting the "cold" items in plastic, non-cold in paper so when I got home, I only had to lift the plastic few (arthritis, so my hubby will bring in the rest when he gets home from work). People respond so beautifully when share the love, and I'm thankful for this lady today.

Hugs ~ Mary

Two Cottages And Tea said...

What a sweetheart you are Jann! If more people were like you it would be a better world! Your "Showing a Little Love Challenge" Is so perfect for this month and I'm sure a blessing to many. Thank you so much for featuring my Valentine tea party! Such a nice suprise! Have a wonderful evening!
Nancy

must love junk said...

Great inspiration! :)
Susan

Ivy and Elephants said...

You've picked some really cute ideas.
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Happy Valentine"s Day!
Hugs,
Patti

Diane Writes said...

Hi Jann! Can I have one of those part favors? haha Have a great day and may your smile bring more happiness to everyone.

Instagram