I'm not too savey as to what all the computer terms mean, but I am learning. My daughter Kylee tagged me last week in regards to 10 things you may or may not know about me. I guess that means that I am to do the same thing on my blog. So here goes, although I think it might be a bit boring. I've decided that I am an open book and tell all. I had a difficult time thinking of anything that you might not know about me.
10 Things you may or may not know about me:
1. I had Rheumatic Fever twice as a child
2. My dad died when I was only 9 months old
3. I could walk on my hands for a long time
4. I hated pizza and blueberry pancakes when I was young, but now love both of them
5. I didn't butter my own toast till I was 13 (so my older sisters say-one of the perks of being
the baby of the family.
6. I have a fear of driving off the road into water and drowning
7. I love kissing
8. I always cry in sad movies (even Lady and the Tramp)
9. I have 5 wonderful children (of which the timing of none of them was really planned), and 6
soon to be 7 darling grandchildren
10. I am now the proud owner of a new home. Looking forward to dejunking. Can you imagine
all that I have accumulated after 22 years in this soon to be missed home?