Share Your Cup Thursday #158

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.
 
We have had the most perfect weather here lately.  In the 80's with plenty of sunshine and a little rain thrown in here and there.
 
Today I hung out at a 'man made' beach with a few of the grands.
 
The weather was perfect.  Just got home and now it is raining.
 
 
Hope you are all enjoying this time of year!
 
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent at SYC each week.  If this is your first time partying here, welcome!!
 
Now let's check out the fabulous features from SYC #157:
(*remember to pin from their site and not mine)
 
Kimberley from Seaside Ave turned an old curbside find ladder into a darling quilt rack.
 


Kathy from Sharing Shadymont has been having so much fun with chalk paint!
 


 
Kim from Living Vintage shared this darling garden shed that he and her husband helped build.
 
 
Magali from Little White House on the Seaside shared the gorgeous flowers by the cottage she is renting while hers is undergoing some renovations.
 
 
 
I've always had a thing for porches.  I fell instantly in love with Kim's screened one from Exquisitely Unremarkable
 
 
Vicki from Life in My Empty Nest shared a simple recipe for these yummy Parmesan Thyme Grilled Tomatoes.
 


 
Thanks so much for sharing everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 

Don't forget to hop over to my fb page and see who was featured there.
 
 
 Now Let's Party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is. Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!
 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 

 

40 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs.
Debbie

Kim said...

Jann, your day at the beach with those cute little people sounds like a ton of fun! Thanks so much for featuring my porch! I am sitting out there right now! ;) Have a great week!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Jann, your day at the beach sounds like such fun. Hubby and I are waiting for the return of our nice weather so we can go. It's been wet and cool here since the weekend. Thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, you appear to be totally in your element with your grands surrounding you. Thank you for hosting us, and I am beyond excited to see my friend Kim's garden shed construction being featured throughout blogland this week. She's amazing. I'm happy to be here and sharing mid-summer home and garden snippets. Have a great rest of the week, rain or shine.
Rita

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jann,
How nice that you got to spend some time in the sun and the sand with your cute little grandkids!
Thanks so much for hosting and have a great week,
gina

Linda said...

Thanks for hosting Jann.

See you next week.

Linda

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Cute vintage radio.
Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party dear Jann.
Enjoy your week.
FABBY

J said...

What a DARLING picture of you and the kiddoes! Everybody looks so happy and content - heaven on earth!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Thank you so much for featuring my yummy grilled tomatoes - fresh herbs make everything better :-)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a fun time to be at the beach with your grands, Jann! Thanks for hosting your party!

Gayle said...

Fun in the Sun with your three little sunshines.
Very nice choices for features.

Benita said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful link party and features! Have a great evening!

FABBY'S LIVING said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann. Great you were able to have a "Grand" time at the beach! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Ruth

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...


Thanks for the party...look forward every week to partay with you!

Unknown said...

such a lovely cottage!! Envious for sure :) thanks for hosting us each week!

Diana said...

Thanks so much for throwing a terrific party, Jann--love it!

Sarah said...

What a cute beach photo.
Thanks for hosting and happy summer!

Betty said...

Oh I'd love to be on that beach soaking up some sun. You and the grands look like you're having the best day ever. Hugs, BettyJean

Unknown said...

Ahhh, looks like a nice date with the grands! As for your features? That garden shed! Sad to live in a neighborhood with strict rules against building anything in the backyard.
Thanks for hosting dear one and be blessed!
Patti

lynn cockrell said...

I understand what a treasure a day with grandchildren can be, Jann. I know your day at the beach was a fun and special time for you and your beautiful grands. I was going to spend some time this evening visiting some of my favorite blogs, but when I came to yours I have to admit I spent most of my time visiting the links at the party! There were just so many great things to look at and time got away from me!

Kimberley said...

Hi Jann!
Your day at the beach photo is so cute! :)
Thank you so much for featuring my Roadside Ladder Re-do, being featured here means the world to me Jann!
Thank you again my friend and have a wonderful rest of your week!
Big Hugs, Kimberley @ SeasideAve.com

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

What a sweet picture of you and your family. That looks like a fun day! Best wishes for tasty dishes this week.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday 158. Love visiting and joining in. Have a great week.
Joy

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, looks like you had fun at the beach! I just love the features this week, so beautiful all of them. Thanks for hosting.

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, your weather sounds perfect. I am hoping for some rain soon as it is very dry here. Have fun making memories with the grands. Thanks for the party!

Hugs,
Dianne

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Love the photo of you and the grands!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

You look adorable hanging out with your cute little grands at the beach!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Jann! Don't you look cute with all of your darlings around you!! Beautiful pic! Thanks for hosting. I'm running late to all the parties it seems. LOL. Vacation Bible School is in full swing this week. Anyhoo, have a lovely rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann!

Tea in the Library said...

Thanks for hosting. Always a pleasure to join this party.

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, what a variety of links this week -- I don't know where to start! Definitely have to check out that shed.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Jann looks like you really had a good time with your family. Did you hit one of the reservoirs? Hope you have great plains for the 24th. Thanx sweetie for hosting? Hugs, Jo

She Yarns Crochet said...

Thanks for hosting the party:-)

Unknown said...

Jann,

Thanks a million for the wonderful feature!! I really do appreciate it, and thanks for hosting, too!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the party!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the party!

MyDIY said...

http://mydiyol.blogspot.de


Thank you for the great party!
greetings
Uwe

Karie said...

Thanks Jann for the great party. A lot of creative bloggers out there, and you are certainly at the top. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Karie

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I know I'm very late, but I'm really doing my best to catch up on my blog reading... A huge thank you for featuring my post!

Instagram