Share Your Cup #291

 
Hello and welome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short)
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
 


 
First of all, I need to announce that
 Share Your Cup will be starting at a new time.
 
It will now go live at 7 a.m. MST on Thursday morning.
 
Too often I am not around at 4 on Wednesdays, and this will make it a lot easier for me.  :)
 
I have had a very busy week.  On Tuesday I got to meet and have breakfast with a long time blog friend.
Joyce, (Jemma) from At Home with Jemma was going to be in the Salt Lake Area and contacted me.  I was so excited to meet her and she was just as friendly and fun as I had always imagined her to be!
 
Can you believe that we were so busy gabbing that we forgot to take a photo of the two of us?
 
I also joined 11 other bloggers for a, "Tea and Roses" blog hop put together by sweet Amber, from
 
 
 
I mentioned last week that bees are buzzing both outside and inside of our home.  I shared my bee themed mantle in,
 


 BEElieve it or not, I have one more bee themed post to share before moving on to my Americana décor.  :)
 
Now on to the features from SYC #290:
(Please remember to pin from their site and not mine)
 
Joy from Vintage Green shared the gorgeous blooms in
 her garden.
 
 
 
Jeanie from The Marmalade Gypsy shared beautiful wildlife in a Dear Ditchy Spring.
 
 
 
 
Jenny from Refresh Living gave an old cabinet a wonderful
 new look.
 
 
Carol from The Red Painted Cottage shared her recipe for these delicious looking Raspberry Almond bars.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Before you link up, I'd like to remind you of two special upcoming link parties.
 
Tomorrow, May 25th at 7 a.m. MST our 2nd Garden Link Party will go live.
 

"
Please hop over and share your garden posts.
 
Also, on Saturday at 7 a.m. EST there will be a "Tea and Roses" link party to go along with our hop.
Please share your spring themed posts.

 

Now, let's party!

 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
hugs,
 

12 comments

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. I like the new time! I'm going to enjoy checking out more links on my next break.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Lovely way to begin today Jann with a comment on my last post from you saying that I was featured today. Thank you Jann for your 290th SYC today, Thursday at 7 am is a great time to open!
Joy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week, Jann!!
Thanks too for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, how exciting to have met Jemma in person. I love meeting the bloggers in real life!
Thanks for the party and enjoy the holiday weekend.
Julie xo

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Thank you for hosting each week dear Jenn.
Have a nice Holiday weekend.
Fabby

Jeanie said...

Lots of links already! I know what's on my agenda tomorrow!

Thank you so much for featuring me, Jann. I love those deer -- they make my heart sing.

Louca por porcelana said...

Thank you for hosting,Jann!Blessings!

handmade by amalia said...

Lovely spring inspiration and the Raspberry Almond bars look yummy. Thanks for another linky, Jann.
Amalia
xo

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

You are busy as a bee, Jann!! Thank you for hosting, sharing, and showing us joy! I'm late to the party, but thank you for telling us about the day change for the party!

Pam Richardson said...

Jann, thank you for hosting and I am very late for the party. I checked in on Wednesday evening and then I forgot to check on Thursday! Yikes! Happy Memorial Day Weekend, my friend!

Kristin White Arrows Home said...

Thanks for hosting all the inspiration this week! So much fun! ~ Kristin www.whitearrowshome.com

Lynne said...

Thank you for hosting such a fun party. It is full of so much inspiration! My apologies if I didn't link correctly.

Instagram